lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sigh. The scene where Dutta remembers the last moments he spent with Naku...he looked so hot there! 😳

And then those tormented expressions and his refusal to believe that he has gone blind. Dear God! The anguish and desperation was all so beautifully portrayed! Dutta, you are so full of soul! You often break into pieces, only to come together again. This is what makes you the most magnificent hero ever!

I want to know what's going on in that head of his! Can't wait for today's episode! And even as I say this, I know what he thinks. Even in the dark, it's her face he yearns to see. I know that this Dutta will endure, will cross all limits of desperation to be with his love. He will not let something like blindness or death come in his way! Isn't that what love has taught  him? Ever since he's been touched by love, he knows no other way. This is what he could be thinking in his desperation....

Why did you come, with your enkindled eyes
And mountain-look, across my lower way,
And take the vague dishonour from my day
By luring me from paltry things, to rise
And stand beside you, waiting wistfully
The looming of a larger destiny?
Why did you with strong fingers fling aside
The gates of possibility, and say
With vital voice the words I dream to-day?
Before, I was not much unsatisfied:
But since a god has touched me and departed,
I run through every temple, broken-hearted.

(Why? by Mary Webb)

And the precap! Poor, poor girl! I hope she does not give in and believe that he;s gone! Keep faith, Naku! You cannot give in now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
wow beautifully written and absolutely right...............😍
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
beautifully written liz...as always..but my practical mind is not accepting the fact that he has not asked for a call home...also i have a pain in my heart that he has not uttered her name since regaining conciousness...he called baaji..but he didn't call nakku since his first cry of pain...i know he called her in his extreme pain that proves he loves her more than anyone else in his life but if he would only ask for nakkusha once in his full senses i will be able to endure it...plus it would be a worth watch to see the expression on that chanda-seema's face...i can't even tolerate her thinking that dutta is her love...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...he should tattoo a board on his forehead that "This is the sole property of Nakkusha Dutta Patil. Trespassers will be prosecuted by the above mentioned property itself"....hawzzat?
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizdarcy

Sigh. The scene where Dutta remembers the last moments he spent with Naku...he looked so hot there! 😳

And then those tormented expressions and his refusal to believe that he has gone blind. Dear God! The anguish and desperation was all so beautifully portrayed! Dutta, you are so full of soul! You often break into pieces, only to come together again. This is what makes you the most magnificent hero ever!

I want to know what's going on in that head of his! Can't wait for today's episode! And even as I say this, I know what he thinks. Even in the dark, it's her face he yearns to see. I know that this Dutta will endure, will cross all limits of desperation to be with his love. He will not let something like blindness or death come in his way! Isn't that what love has taught  him? Ever since he's been touched by love, he knows no other way. This is what he could be thinking in his desperation....

Why did you come, with your enkindled eyes
And mountain-look, across my lower way,
And take the vague dishonour from my day
By luring me from paltry things, to rise
And stand beside you, waiting wistfully
The looming of a larger destiny?
Why did you with strong fingers fling aside
The gates of possibility, and say
With vital voice the words I dream to-day?
Before, I was not much unsatisfied:
But since a god has touched me and departed,
I run through every temple, broken-hearted.

(Why? by Mary Webb)

And the precap! Poor, poor girl! I hope she does not give in and believe that he;s gone! Keep faith, Naku! You cannot give in now!

hey liz.......... so intense.. simply luvd ur version............

tc
divya
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

very good post Liz. He isdesperate- to see, to find Baji, AS, his enemies, the voice he herd yesterday after opening his eyes &  most important Naku whom he remembered most during & after his accident. He has lots of unsolved mysteries waiting for him & he will solve them.

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely liz as always! you make all of us speechless with your soulful writing....... aur kya kahe?
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey liz,
once again beautiful ,how u manage to write so nicely everytime?Are u a writer by profession?

But i agree with shilpita that he is remembering nakku only silently,i so wish he takes her name just once instead of baaji or AS.I just want to she the look on seema's face,when he calls out to nakku.
left_forever thumbnail
As always well written Liz
left_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

beautifully written liz...as always..but my practical mind is not accepting the fact that he has not asked for a call home...also i have a pain in my heart that he has not uttered her name since regaining conciousness...he called baaji..but he didn't call nakku since his first cry of pain...i know he called her in his extreme pain that proves he loves her more than anyone else in his life but if he would only ask for nakkusha once in his full senses i will be able to endure it...plus it would be a worth watch to see the expression on that chanda-seema's face...i can't even tolerate her thinking that dutta is her love...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...he should tattoo a board on his forehead that "This is the sole property of Nakkusha Dutta Patil. Trespassers will be prosecuted by the above mentioned property itself"....hawzzat?

Shilp i understand how u feel....our practical mind doesnt accept this but i thnk CVs have made it happen to show thngs better later on. I feel tat wen Seema will ask forgiveness and later tell him i love u and i want to come back D will give her an amazing asnwer full of his love for Naku. If he says her name or spill the beans then Seema-Dutta confrontation will spoil for Cvs. I have tis take tat not brining Naku's name in rite now is only coz they want an explosion later
Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
testing9 thumbnail
"This is the sole property of Nakkusha Dutta Patil. Trespassers will be prosecuted by the above mentioned property itself"...." 🤣  lol