Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Truly, Madly, Deeply (Page 6)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

wonderful analysis once again di... :) :) it gives a whole new dimension to the episode...as usual as i've bookmarked it so as to not to lose it!! 
Hi Sia, glad you enjoyed it.Smile

...now i feel it's gonna go other way round!! Avi might have to undergo physical torture..i feel those days are not far when Avi might be handcuffed n will have to spend crucial nights in jail(this is just ma thought..hope ppl dont hit me for this!!  Really enjoyed reading your post!Clap...about the above in red, it won't be surprising if it happens - I don't think RV will succeed though otherwise he will try to kill Avdesh while in jail (beside he just wants to kill him now, no longer interested in putting him in jail!)...but maybe if another police come and takes over, Avdesh might finally see the inside of a jail......if not, it might happen towards the end of the show in preparation for his new life, after doing time and penance for his old lifestyle.

finally i just hope that Avita remain together forever n wish that RV bro character wud remain +ve till the end(we never know in serials wen one turns suddenly +ve n the other suddenly turns -ve!!) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
hiya dreamy di Hug

how are you?hope you are doing well....

missed you alotEmbarrassed

WOW di you are back with bangWink

sorry for posting it late...i had too finish my OS......Embarrassed

as usually wonderfully written Clap Clap Clap

no words...when u write...just bow down and agree

cb di ,laxmi di,prashuuu,sara,sia,miliii and everyone 

title it self made me to go in to la la la land.....okkiess now i am back....

if you have your love then you don't have to need anything else......when Avdhesh is having his love with him and then why anything else...his world revolve around Arpitha....seeing her in suffering from past few days because of him and though he took pratigya..but will he able to keep it....then how will he protect Arpitha from everyone......i know that Arpitha will love him even though if he has not taken the pratigya....

i agree with your last para here....since we are getting lal singh entry soon,RV is will be troubling them.....then how he will keep his pratigya...

thanks di Embarrassed

i tried my best to write it...dunno what to write because everyone expressed it sooo beautifull......Embarrassed

love you alots

take care

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-Dreamygal301-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index