Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Milii

Wow Dreamy...that was superb 👏👏👏

You have explained their love so very well

Watching GKD nowadays really makes me feel that Avi's world revolves around Arpi and also the other way round...
Arpi's love and commitment for Avi...we have seen earlier too...And now still, in this condition of her health also, she is worried only
about her husband... 👏

It's a real treat to watch the love and concern of Avi towards her...
Every woman would be dying to have such a person beside her... who lives for her, thinks only about her and makes her feel that she means to world to him... 😍

Milli, lovely post!😊

I like the bit in red, so true...I guess that is why many of us love their love...it is so larger than life and makes us think of what we could also have (or had).....and you know Avdesh is also willing to change for her....that is impossible for a men (women) to do in real life!😃
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi73

Well written..I  personaly have loved the last 2 episodes and the ones leading to them..Avi even I feel will not be able to stick to this pratigya for long but if and when he odes break it it will bw with Arpita by the side....I think he is  on a proper path to reformation but the pratigya can be kept up only if RV is killed!! And like chatter said I really hope the actors read what we write so that they realise the impact they are creating and how beautifully they play their roles...Now I am really looking forward to the SR!!!

Laxmi

I have to say I liked the eppy where he fed her (I so wanted that and had earlier written that once he gets her out, he should take care of her, feed her...) coz it was lovely but more than that scene's screenplay had so much symbols in it....I also liked the bit where she faints in his arms and he cries....

I much prefer to see their progressing love and intimacy get deeper before we plunge into SR, and only if it happens in the haveli. Otherwise, it should be really a passionate encounter!😃😳😳

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

Hi Dreamy, Hope your little one is doing fine now and hope your health has improved too. Analysis is lovely as usual. We have to wait and see how Avi is going to fight his battles without any weapons. I feel that BJ and RV will push him to the limits and that will force him to lift his weapons once again.  Hi Gauri, Thanks. Little one back at school and me plodding along!😆.....tonight we will see his first test, fighting without weapons...we will get more of a clue how he will react/handle it. He will miss his weapon very much, it has become an extension of himself.

Both Avi and Arpi given a choice would have spent their lives in each others arms. Even in this state Arpi is worried sick abt Avi and would not like him to go alone to make the phone call. By now we had seen a lot of their love so we know how strong but still, the way Avi looked lost at pujari's Q and how Arpi jumped in to help him - was so real life H/W situation...and then his look at her, love and helplessness mixed in...only to her he will show that. I really loved that scene...

Have no words left for RV now he will use his brother-shikha to get back to Avita. Hoping Avita go through all this together supporting each other all the way. They will, I think bhootni will cause problem only because I think Avi won't really listen to her anymore....she won;t be able to get him to kill RV (for her so her dirty secret doesn't come out) and that will annoy the hell outta her....I wanna see her face when she hears about his latest pratigya!!👏😆😆

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonyP

Dreamy this is the awesomest analysis dear. Thank you so much. Agree with CB, its like reading a beauitul novel and i want to keep reading it. 

You are right, Avi took pratigya in the heat of the moment. Even though he wants to stick with the pratigya, will his enemies allow him to do so? He has mande more enemies than friend during his Gunda life, they will never miss this opportunity. I loved the last para, agree with you. RV and/or other enemies will force Avi to break his pratigya and Arpi will support him. He will pick up the gun to save his loved ones.
 I too want SR now but before anything else I want Avita to freshen up and change ASAP 

@ red..😆😆...haven't you noticed that despite being beaten and starved, Arpi's hair is still in place from the moment she set it on that wedding day!!...and she looks really fresh faced with make up!! (last time the production people were spot on making her look weary and tired..!!)...and they both look fresh, look at their clothes - nary a wrinkle anywhere!...Avdesh's kurta is very well ironed!!😃👏👏

As for breaking the pratigya, that is looking likely. He has so many unresolved issues, everyone of them will need some form of weapon. Arpita may realise how he has bound himself and she will release him from it.
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BJ will surely blame Arpi for Avi latest pratigya and she would want to pull her hair out burning with anger.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

dreamy u have been spot on all the things here

for SR the moment hasnt come yet and doesnt look like it wud come..

its again as u say the time to learn and discover and rediscover each other..

the souls r connecting here

and when they connect rest is just secondary

and sorry to be spoilsport  but this is the story here

and this pratigya wud break soon

as he had told arpi initially that there are enemies outside..

that time he didnt know his biggest nemesis cud be rv  as he has no idea abt bhootni

but bhootni does have certain care for him
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chista

hey ferdous 😊
back  to u  & hats off to u👏 Hi Sara, thanks.Smile

two latest epis were full of symbols.

i loved very much when avi picked arpi up & carried her around the murti.in fact, in mine mind,he wanted to protect arpi from all of  pains & he wanted to bless her.the second scenes, when that red cloth( i dont know what u say in hindi) of murti fell down on the gun.it meant God showed to avi path of redemption. you know that is a blooper, right?...when RV first comes into the mandir, he walks around including over that rug but there was no gun there...yet when he talks to the pujari, who suddenly see's the gun and prasad and prays for a miracle!...but the symbolism is that even God is on their side.

i want to compare situation of two vows of avdesh.the first vows situation of avi was totally unconscious  without any thought & full of anger a hate.even the background music was full of tension & fears & complexity. in that time he didnt know arpi well & he thought she is apart of his life.

but the second  vow was totally conscious with himself choice. in fact, arpis love prove to avi & he understand arpi is all in his life.then why he wudnt live for her?
when he vowed, blew  in divine conch(SHANKHA) & heard jai davi s song.
it s mean light path with divine choice! That is nicely said and I like that constrast as well. That is what I mean, this second one he did it from his own choice...he didn't even talk to Arpi about it...love just took over him!

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

BJ will surely blame Arpi for Avi latest pratigya and she would want to pull her hair out burning with anger.

Gauri,

what is new?! she always blame Arpi for something ...!!😆😆...Ooooh I cannot wait to see her face when she hears about this pratigya....now she will know she has lost everything, even that blasted pratigya she made him take under false pretence....
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dreamy
hope u r son is well
and again welllllllllll doonnnneeeeeee
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

dreamy u have been spot on all the things here .....let's see what the CVs have in store...they can twist everything around ...

for SR the moment hasnt come yet and doesnt look like it wud come..

its again as u say the time to learn and discover and rediscover each other..

the souls r connecting here

and when they connect rest is just secondary

and sorry to be spoilsport  but this is the story here

and this pratigya wud break soon

as he had told arpi initially that there are enemies outside..

that time he didnt know his biggest nemesis cud be rv  as he has no idea abt bhootni

but bhootni does have certain care for him I always said love and hate are the two sides of the same coin...and that when bhootni really, really understands that Avdesh can never be hers....maybe she will want to harm him?...like if he can't be mine then he can't be Arpita's???....sometimes madness descends when love is not reciprocated.