Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MonyP

Dreamy this is the awesomest analysis dear. Thank you so much. Agree with CB, its like reading a beauitul novel and i want to keep reading it. 

You are right, Avi took pratigya in the heat of the moment. Even though he wants to stick with the pratigya, will his enemies allow him to do so? He has mande more enemies than friend during his Gunda life, they will never miss this opportunity. I loved the last para, agree with you. RV and/or other enemies will force Avi to break his pratigya and Arpi will support him. He will pick up the gun to save his loved ones.
 I too want SR now but before anything else I want Avita to freshen up and change ASAP 

I too really want hem to scrub themselves & change..And Tanvi for one to wear some decent make up & hide all the acne & pimples & wear her hair loose....
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahahaha no way i  m in love with lal singh

bt if he was the person in my avtaar on right i mean the actor  here
then i wud have been in love with him coz i really adore the actor in my avtaar on left..

sadly he is not in this show..

bt lal singh has  been mentioned so many times that i was so disappointed when he was shown.
total lallu  he seemed as he was supposed to be the main villain.

so i m more interested to know his story now.
 haha

who is the actor on the left chatter?
talkie14 thumbnail
Thatz anice way of putting it,the second vow was not forced,it came from his heart & for the person who owns his heart and soul....He meant every word but whether he can hold on to it only time will tell....Edited by laxmi73 - 13 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Laxmi

I have to say I liked the eppy where he fed her (I so wanted that and had earlier written that once he gets her out, he should take care of her, feed her...) coz it was lovely but more than that scene's screenplay had so much symbols in it....I also liked the bit where she faints in his arms and he cries....

I much prefer to see their progressing love and intimacy get deeper before we plunge into SR, and only if it happens in the haveli. Otherwise, it should be really a passionate encounter!😃😳😳

Neither do I feel there's an SR happening soon ..But  i do feel we will get to see a few cute hubby wifey scenes as a build up to the big event!!!
-sia- thumbnail
wonderful analysis once again di... :) :) it gives a whole new dimension to the episode...as usual as i've bookmarked it so as to not to lose it!!
like evry1's said the last few epis were really good n was mostly abt the new begininings in Avi(i'd like to put it that way!!) till now Avi knew that Arpi was his life n without her his world was void...till now it was just a thought in his mind... a fear that she wud have to face the brunt of his actions!! all was just sown in his mind but never got materialised...but wen all this came true..he realised that his feelings are even more deep-rooted than he actually thought it was...he actually went through the pain...the trauma..when arpi was tortured!! the moment she fainted the look on Avi was face was too good....the fear he had his mind was turning into a reality..looking at her collapse..his whole world was crashin down....he wanted her to save at all costs...a man so easy with guns was reduced to a husband shedding tears n praying to god to save his dear wife!!! the way he fed her...had her sleep on his shoulder...carried her to do the pradakshan around devi...held her hands all symbolised that he's gonna be with her come what may!! n Arpi on her part was no where behind...wen she saw her husband in dilemma n helplessness...she at once came to his rescue..wen he was taking the pratigya..though she herself was weak...unable to walk...she rushed out to him to prevent his palm from burning!! to sum it up...Avita love is growin deeper n deeper day by day n both of them are discoverin new sides of life!!!  the pratigyaj came out of his heart when he could no longer tolerate the fact that it was all due to him Arpi is in this condition...his sheer love made him take such a drastic decision!! he now is willing to lead the other way of life whereas Arpita  after seeing RV's character has finally realised that avi's life without violence wud harm most of them..his outright acts now looks neccessary to the situation to her(i loved the way she tld RV that it was due to ppl like him that guys lyk Avi turn out to be gundas!!)

well this is abt the epi...coming to the pratigya part..yup i agree that it's not gonna last for long! such intense situations will arise that Avi will be compelled to use a weapon or this time Arpita herself might advise him to use it( n she's the only person who can be able to persuade from Avi from breaking his mighty pratigya!!)!! it's disgustin to think that RV is gonna use his bro-shika to reach Avita!! i hope either his bro redeems him or his own love for his bro(though i feel he's such a ruthless heartless feelingless creature!!) makes him come on terms with Avita!! i definitely dont want Avita to go through more emotional atyachar with shikha being the target!! what i feel is this pratigya period is gonna be a toughtime for Avi...basically till now we've seen Arpi getting physically tortured n Avita going through mental trauma...now i feel it's gonna go other way round!! Avi might have to undergo physical torture..i feel those days are not far when Avi might be handcuffed n will have to spend crucial nights in jail(this is just ma thought..hope ppl dont hit me for this!! even i do not want Avi to be in such a situation!!!) this phaseis gonna  be a tough time for Avita with more n more ppl against them n that too most of them emotionally blackmailing them!! i half-expect bhaujiherself to turn against Avi once when she realises that Avi is never gonna be hers!! that time she's gonna again do the blunder of joing hands with RV or even LS to finish off both Avdesh n arpita!!

finally i just hope that Avita remain together forever n wish that RV bro character wud remain +ve till the end(we never know in serials wen one turns suddenly +ve n the other suddenly turns -ve!!) 
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..Dreamy welcome back with your full magic. Now How R U feeling dear. and very well said the whole analysis. i am thinking too that this praigya is not very long lastig, but i think now Avdesh will try his best to not do illegal business and work rather than illegal work he is a born leader as he said he is janam se sher (lionn/king by birth) so i think so in the village he sould interfare in the villagers life for the sake poor to protect them from local goons. and thats the way of his llife due to which Arpita started to love him.. lets C what happen. but deffintely lots of twists and turns are coming ahead
-sia- thumbnail
i forgot to mention this one view of mine...the pratigya has momentarily stopped avi from tredding on to the path of violence!! but for how long??!! we all know that it's quite difficult for avi to be without any weapon when he has a mob number of ppl trying to harm him at the least chance they get!!! RV tho will be ready to shoot Avi at sight...he n his duty..his ego n his pride!!it's a tough task for Avi n as i said he's gonna have to undergo a lot more pain!! but the next time he rises back with a weapon...he will be the true protector...true saviour...true friend..true brother n most of all a true  husband!! in the right sense he will be the DEVTA of Lallanpur....the Gunahon Ka Devta who with his gunah will save n shield the ppl..the near dear n loved ones!!! he will be the messiah once again n i really love to  see him back like that.. 
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hiie Dreamy…

How are you and your little one??

Again Magical!! I agree with CB Di…reading your analysis feels like reading a novel tht shld never end!! Love you for this…

Sia, CB Di,Sara, Laxmi, Chista, Mony, Mili….hats off to you guys…👏👏👏👏👏

Agree with each and every word of yours…

I loved the Title "Truly, Madly, Deeply…."😳😳

The last few epis were all symbolic…So true..!!

I feel..this track abt Avi's latest pratigya has come for a reason.

Since, he is on non-violence path. This will certainly make impact on his personality, behaviour. Hell be using his brains, cunningness to save Arpita and him from RV. I knw this will b not enough to save them or any of his family members from RV's clutches but still this will make him to think twice before doing anything in the future plus hell become more patient in dealing with problems.. Hell use his brains and strength to deal with his enemies. This will make him stronger than ever..!! Meanwhile his Arpita vil always be on his side and hence their bond vil be unbreakable.

Pratigya will be broken. for sure since situations will force him to break it . But this time, Arpita will be on his side.

He will triumph once again.!!!

As you all said, Hell be real Gunahon Ka Devta who wilbe saviour of people.

King of Lallanpur in a true sense..!! God is with them(tht has been already proven)… God and his love will be guiding light to him.

By the way, Romance is in the air..!! Not SR atleast we will get to see some cute romantic scenes of Avita.

Thnks a lot Dreamy…😳😳😳

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sab2778

dreamy u r d best as always 👏👏

Hi Sab,

wow, haven't seen you for a long time and you come while I'm not here.....

Thanks for popping by.😊
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prash_t

Hiie Dreamy' Hi Prashu😊

How are you and your little one?? Fine thanks.

Again Magical!! I agree with CB Di'reading your analysis feels like reading a novel tht shld never end!! Love you for this' awwww😳😳

Sia, CB Di,Sara, Laxmi, Chista, Mony, Mili'.hats off to you guys'👏👏👏👏👏

Agree with each and every word of yours'

I loved the Title "Truly, Madly, Deeply'."😳😳

The last few epis were all symbolic'So true..!!

I feel..this track abt Avi's latest pratigya has come for a reason.

Since, he is on non-violence path. This will certainly make impact on his personality, behaviour. Agree, everything he is going through is a learning process for him! Hell be using his brains, cunningness to save Arpita and him from RV. I knw this will b not enough to save them or any of his family members from RV's clutches but still this will make him to think twice before doing anything in the future plus hell become more patient in dealing with problems.. Hell use his brains and strength to deal with his enemies. This will make him stronger than ever..!! Meanwhile his Arpita vil always be on his side and hence their bond vil be unbreakable. Absolutely!👏

Pratigya will be broken. for sure since situations will force him to break it . But this time, Arpita will be on his side.

He will triumph once again.!!!

As you all said, Hell be real Gunahon Ka Devta who wilbe saviour of people.

King of Lallanpur in a true sense..!! God is with them(tht has been already proven)' God and his love will be guiding light to him.

By the way, Romance is in the air..!! Not SR atleast we will get to see some cute romantic scenes of Avita.

Thnks a lot Dreamy'😳😳😳 Welcome, I enjoyed reading your post!👏⭐️