India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
J. Garland

Avdesh and Arpita have taken refuge from the long arms of the law. It also seems to be a time for reflection for Avdesh. We have seen time after time, Arpita's love and devotion to Avdesh, which in many sense was truly, madly and deeply even in the face of so much negativity. She never once wavered in love or faith, even going to jail and being tortured but she has no regret at all. No other purpose is so dear or highly held than the love and safety of her husband.

Avdesh has some painful times in the last few days. He knows beyond a doubt why his wife was tortured and he finally done the only thing he could. He has hesitantly put his foot on the path of redemption and reformation.

He has been racked with guilt, doubts and soul searing pain that his wife had endured pain on his behalf. He took care of her in the jungle, his whole being focused on her, almost willing her within his own formidable strength to get better. His demeanour was one of seriousness and full of love. While he fed her Prasad and medicine, he had one leg outstretched so she was enclosed within the wall and his leg. The symbolism was powerful, that he would feed her, hold her and protect her with his own body always and constant. Even their sleeping together was another statement, awake or asleep they were one, they would hold and support each other as attested by their linked hands. In fact, there were so many symbols peppered throughout the last two screenplays, that it is almost breathtaking.

The most powerful one was when Avdesh picked Arpita up and carried her around the murti. Once again, off course, he was fulfilling his husbandly duties and ensured his wife was able to partake in the prayers (after all they have so much to be thankful for!) but another image was raised as they did that circle. It was an image of a journey, one of a lifetime that they will be in together through sickness and in health. That from now on, it was only the two of them – no longer Avdesh or Arpita single individuals. Just Avita; one soul in two bodies, who love each other so truly, deeply and madly that nothing could stand in their way to get to each other if separated, for their need to be together is essential to their very survival.

But the most remarkable symbolism was when Avdesh once more took another pratigya. This was one of his volition. I see it as the final push in a long line of pushes as yet again Arpita (still weak and in pain from her torture) protected her husband – when Pujari asked what happened, Avdesh as at loss as to how to explain. Avdesh almost looked helpless and awed at the face of her love and determination. Not that his love is any less, no definitely not. His love is one of still waters; deep, dark and strong with hidden currents.

So he takes his second pratigya, to never lift a weapon again. Now while watching this, I could not help thinking 'he did not think this through at all! Is this another emotional act?' reason being last time he said he could not be in her arms without enemies coming to tear them apart, even his bhauji has mentioned innumerable times how he could not put his weapon down for enemies would look for a chance to attack him at his weakest! Then why make this pratigya?

One reason, the major one, was that Arpita suffered because of him and he longer wants to fight if it meant she will pay the price. His love is too intense and he cannot see beyond the last few days. I think he had come to a decision from the moment she was led away...his face turned towards her, eyes sparkling with unshed tears as his mouth trembled with the force of his anguish....his words in the dark bedroom hint towards this.

The second reason is life is too short. The look of shock and pain when he was told RV was going to kill her, I bet his life flashed before his eyes and what he had denied them (he always thought he might die because of his life but never Arpita). Now he wants to concentrate on being a true husband and give his wife all she had dreamt of when she became his wife. Happiness and enjoying themselves is normal, enjoying their marital life is even more so...to produce and multiply!Big smileBig smile

Third reason is that faced with Arpita's condition, Avdesh made this instant decision and went ahead without really thinking it through. Yes he did say he is giving up that life, but what would happen when faced with a situationback at the haveli when a member of his family is in danger? Or Arpita? He is so reliant on his weapon he does not waste time on words. But now he will have to if he is to fulfil this vow (the precap hints raises a question). He would have to use words and his intelligence to fight his way out now. But I cannot help think that won't take him so far. RV and the whole police force are after him, I doubt they would lower their gun down for a moment while they exchange words...no, it will be shoot to kill!AngryAngry

This whole thing, therefore, makes be believe that there is a major twist coming, which may mean this pratigya gets ended. One of the twist will be Shikha and her lovestory. And maybe the gang will need rescuing out of the prison or something?...Either way, I think Avdesh will be picking up some sort of weapon, either a gun or his own body, as they come out of their seclusion. The story may shape in such way that he will have no choice but to fight back.

Because he is now the only person standing to stop the corrupt and evil RV. This time around, Avdesh will truly be a Gunahon ka Devta, using his force and might for good. I think that maybe this will be the path which leads to his true redemption.

I would love to hear what you think about it?Smile

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

GKS_CAsuper_boychistaGaurishah-sia-MiliiVistaajes_jadetalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sarachatterbox

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
good morning ferdousSmile
hows your filling & your kid?

i like your post & wud  comeback  to u with my ans

Edited by chista - 18 January 2011 at 1:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
hey dreamy  Hug

how r u dear? hope u and ur little one is fine now and u r sleeping well.

my god whenver i read ur analysis it makes me feel i m reading a novel here.. so intense and so emotional and so deep feeling it brings out..

what a love story here..

and i m so happy that i get to see such a story. and such analysis by you..

i have no other words now but again brilliant and u captured all the tiny details which miss our eyes or mind

one soul two bodies

in hindi its like this do sharir ek aatma

thats how these two are

i wish the actors read the analysis here and realise how much impact they hv created to us here.

ur final para makes me think same

this pratigya wont hold for long but his love and his reformation wud

he wud be bck at haveli soon but when has to be seen especially when rv is behind him

i think they wud escape jungle hut again
and go to another place

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GaurishahBenNevischista-sia-VistaaDreamygal301smile.sara

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Wow Dreamy...that was superb ClapClapClap

You have explained their love so very well

Watching GKD nowadays really makes me feel that Avi's world revolves around Arpi and also the other way round...
Arpi's love and commitment for Avi...we have seen earlier too...And now still, in this condition of her health also, she is worried only
about her husband... Clap

It's a real treat to watch the love and concern of Avi towards her...
Every woman wou
ld be dying to have such a person beside her... who lives for her, thinks only about her and makes her feel that she means to world to him... Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevistalkie14VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Well written..I  personaly have loved the last 2 episodes and the ones leading to them..Avi even I feel will not be able to stick to this pratigya for long but if and when he odes break it it will bw with Arpita by the side....I think he is  on a proper path to reformation but the pratigya can be kept up only if RV is killed!! And like chatter said I really hope the actors read what we write so that they realise the impact they are creating and how beautifully they play their roles...Now I am really looking forward to the SR!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Hi Dreamy, Hope your little one is doing fine now and hope your health has improved too. Analysis is lovely as usual. We have to wait and see how Avi is going to fight his battles without any weapons. I feel that BJ and RV will push him to the limits and that will force him to lift his weapons once again.

Both Avi and Arpi given a choice would have spent their lives in each others arms. Even in this state Arpi is worried sick abt Avi and would not like him to go alone to make the phone call.

Have no words left for RV now he will use his brother-shikha to get back to Avita. Hoping Avita go through all this together supporting each other all the way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-BenNevisVistaaDreamygal301

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Dreamy this is the awesomest analysis dear. Thank you so much. Agree with CB, its like reading a beauitul novel and i want to keep reading it. 

You are right, Avi took pratigya in the heat of the moment. Even though he wants to stick with the pratigya, will his enemies allow him to do so? He has mande more enemies than friend during his Gunda life, they will never miss this opportunity. I loved the last para, agree with you. RV and/or other enemies will force Avi to break his pratigya and Arpi will support him. He will pick up the gun to save his loved ones.
 I too want SR now but before anything else I want Avita to freshen up and change ASAPApprove 

Edited by MonyP - 18 January 2011 at 2:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista-sia-BenNevistalkie14Vistaa-Prashu-Dreamygal301chatterbox

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
hey ferdous Smile
back  to u  & hats off to uClap

two latest epis were full of symbols.

i loved very much when avi picked arpi up & carried her around the murti.in fact, in mine mind,he wanted to protect arpi from all of  pains & he wanted to bless her.
the second scenes, when that red cloth( i dont know what u say in hindi) of murti fell down on the gun.it meant God showed to avi path of redemption.

i want to compare situation of two vows of avdesh.the first vows situation of avi was totally unconscious  without any thought & full of anger a hate.even the background music was full of tension & fears & complexity. in that time he didnt know arpi well & he thought she is apart of his life.

but the second  vow was totally conscious with himself choice. in fact, arpis love prove to avi & he understand arpi is all in his life.then why he wudnt live for her?
when he vowed, blew  in divine conch(SHANKHA) & heard jai davi s song.
it s mean light path with divine choice!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevis-sia-VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index