Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Why Viren doing this?

puredesi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys I just wanted to know why is Viren doing this to Nivi, Can anyone give me a sold reason why is he doing this to her. I know he is a psycho lover, but know Nivi is falling in love with him.  The reasons I think is to hurt Siddharth , take revenge with him

Please Share your Reasons Why is Viren doing All this to Nivi?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

viren is doing nothing to nivi, he is just demanding love the same love which he gave to her.the serial people are just making a fuss about viren.actually he is not the stalker and not negative.he is very possessive .that is what i feel!!!!!!he will not harm nivi!!!!!!!!moreover, nivi is not that foolish to understand real love and fake one.

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

viren is doing nothing to nivi, he is just demanding love the same love which he gave to her.the serial people are just making a fuss about viren.actually he is not the stalker and not negative.he is very possessive .that is what i feel!!!!!!he will not harm nivi!!!!!!!!moreover, nivi is not that foolish to understand real love and fake one.

Hey lavanya....I love your explanation...that is what i am trying to tell all.....VIREN is not doing anything...sweetu is beign himself...the sweet passionate may be a little over possesive person in love with our NIVI.....

Havent u guys fallen in love or ever had a ill feeling over something if it is not right?? Why is it so hard to stay positive... The CT's are doing a good job of maintaining the balance between negative and positive....
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the ct's aim is to make us clueless of what is happening!!!!!!!!by muting certain scenes!!!!!!!if we came to know what viren had told to the manager then ,the coming episodes will be tension free!!!!!!!!