India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Why Viren doing this?

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hey guys I just wanted to know why is Viren doing this to Nivi, Can anyone give me a sold reason why is he doing this to her. I know he is a psycho lover, but know Nivi is falling in love with him.  The reasons I think is to hurt Siddharth , take revenge with him

Please Share your Reasons Why is Viren doing All this to Nivi?

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

viren is doing nothing to nivi, he is just demanding love the same love which he gave to her.the serial people are just making a fuss about viren.actually he is not the stalker and not negative.he is very possessive .that is what i feel!!!!!!he will not harm nivi!!!!!!!!moreover, nivi is not that foolish to understand real love and fake one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghdiyaloveskinny

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

viren is doing nothing to nivi, he is just demanding love the same love which he gave to her.the serial people are just making a fuss about viren.actually he is not the stalker and not negative.he is very possessive .that is what i feel!!!!!!he will not harm nivi!!!!!!!!moreover, nivi is not that foolish to understand real love and fake one.

Hey lavanya....I love your explanation...that is what i am trying to tell all.....VIREN is not doing anything...sweetu is beign himself...the sweet passionate may be a little over possesive person in love with our NIVI.....

Havent u guys fallen in love or ever had a ill feeling over something if it is not right?? Why is it so hard to stay positive... The CT's are doing a good job of maintaining the balance between negative and positive....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuk

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
the ct's aim is to make us clueless of what is happening!!!!!!!!by muting certain scenes!!!!!!!if we came to know what viren had told to the manager then ,the coming episodes will be tension free!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top