India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Rahil / Bashant will return ?

aparichita Senior Member
aparichita
aparichita

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Do you think that Bashant (Rahil Azam ) will return back in the serial after the marriage of GULAAL ? then it will be another twist .............normally when a dead body lost , it has high chance to return of the dead person ...............I mean from my point of view rahil will come back to make the situation more complex .............As I am a fan of Rahil -want him back and waiting to see him............what's your opinion ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShasalekh1-Premeena-DriftInfinitely

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
as much as  i like him,, i dont want him back now , as its nothing new in there . same ghita pita show .. my guess he will be grown up kesuda

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaSha-Swetha-

Mitakshree Newbie
Mitakshree
Mitakshree

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

I didnt know that show is doing that bad!!!! as I see most of the shows and this one is good, may be the background is from Gujrat Katchh so may be the accent is bit gujju, but the show has done very well, the grip is their, and its moving amazingly well. It has some uniqness, because it has shown a character of impotant person and that too with such a reality, far much better then fake world of tinceltown...

About Rahil comming back, he should and that too with loss of memory and found by some rich man who take him to abroad and when he return it is the time when kesar hate gulaal and dushyant and he try to befriended with new vasant but that tangles the mistery and reveals his past... the nitty grity can be work on by writers but this would lift up show and its TRP

ocendejoyrasika-akaSha

rasika-akaSha Senior Member
rasika-akaSha
rasika-akaSha

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
My wild guess is that maybe the CVs have a double role for Rahil in mindConfused

Vasant could be alive somewhere and might return at the same time when the grown up Kesuda (Rahil) starts falling in love with Gulaal.Confused

Hope they show something unique as we have seen such things often in Balaji shows.Smile

-Premeena--Swetha-

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i dont think vasant will or should come back....
reality check...and hoping for the impossible....regardless they have to cancel the deyarvatu....so she can move on with her life or else why would they introduce talli.
-Premeena- Goldie
-Premeena-
-Premeena-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i really wish raahil should come back but somehow i feel that hell come back not as vasant but as kesura that would be really scary considering she could be what 10 years older than him LOL that would be soooo unthinkable mann..!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index