'RUHANIYAT-SOULFULNESS' FF DELETED - Page 76

Posted: 13 years ago

The parts where distance transpires btwn Geet & Maan due to Maan's newly acquired political fame & Geet's resolve to take divorce was very touching & heart wrenching 😭

Pregnancy revelation of Geet was really sweet 😳  , the dargah part was beautiful  👍🏼 , the making up & Maan doing research on pregnancy was really cute  😆

Maan k productive seeds sach mein Double Dhamaka dete hain = Haila !!!   TWINS  🥳         🥳           🥳

Simply Awesome & Beautifully Written ... You have done full justice to the ff & to me ended it @ the right time unquestionably 👏     👏     👏    

I LOVED IT  ...   ⭐️     ⭐️
Originally posted by gawdygory

The parts where distance transpires btwn Geet & Maan due to Maan's newly acquired political fame & Geet's resolve to take divorce was very touching & heart wrenching 😭

Pregnancy revelation of Geet was really sweet 😳  , the dargah part was beautiful  👍🏼 , the making up & Maan doing research on pregnancy was really cute  😆

Maan k productive seeds sach mein Double Dhamaka dete hain = Haila !!!   TWINS  🥳         🥳           🥳

Simply Awesome & Beautifully Written ... You have done full justice to the ff & to me ended it @ the right time unquestionably 👏     👏     👏    

I LOVED IT  ...   ⭐️     ⭐️

THANK YOU

Just came across ur FF . . . it reminded me of my stay in Meghalaya . . . and even my trip to Kamakhya Devi temple . . . though it wasn't that pleasant a trip but it was good anyway . . . shillong . . . well . . . that is one hell of a place . . . god I miss it . . . though not everything about it . . . like I really do not miss Bara Bazaar . . . god I can never forget the first and last time I went there . . . dad wanted to explore the city . . . so instead of taking the better route to police market, he preferred going by foot that too via bara bazaar and I am a veggy and the smell and scene of dead fish, roosters, and everything else, I literally puked . . . I hated it there but probably that was the only thing about shillong I hated . . . rest everything was beautiful . . . now that I am done praising shillong and cursing the market . . . I'll come to the FF . . . it was great . . . read till part 37 will complete the rest tomorrow . . . seriously when that twist came in picture I wanted to smack Geet for what she did . . . I agree Maan had done wrong things in his life but I strongly believe her way of revenge was not right regardless of her reasons . . . breaking someone's heart is not at all acceptable whatever be the reason, if you think someone is wrong, he is cheap and not worth any happiness does that mean you stoop so low . . . but both of them made mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance . . . so happy with what followed the MU . . . the impotent line had me in splits. . . MSK and impotent, now that is something . . . you mentioned about the weather in shillong . . . that is one thing I crave like anything considering I am in rajasthan presently . . . seriously when I was there and it would rain continuously for three days I would always crib I wanted go from shillong as soon as possible . . . and now I miss it like anything . . . one thing I agree, in my opinion a girl can't say no to a man in uniform . . . and serving one's nation is the best thing a person can do . . . I am really proud to b an army officers daughter . . .shillong peak was amazing . . . and the bhootas there were yum god I want to go back . . . god I am nostalgic . . .

ok . . . just finished the rest of the parts . . . though i really liked ur writting style . . . i did not like the story henceforth (part 40 onwards). . . from part 40 onwards i have literally hated Maan . . . i have read other FFs where Maan is egoistic and has hurt geet by ignorance but he always has some reason which to some damned extent justifies it but this Maan had no reason whatsoever . . . i really wish geet shouldnt have forgiven him . . . had he said a few things in anger it was ok but he called her a bloody glod digger, she has a relf respect damn it . . . if u love someone it doesnt mean u can let them trample ur self dignity . . . was he so blind in power that he couldnt see beyond himself . . . and then she forgave him like that only . . . i stongly feel he did not suffer enough . . . and what he did as the minister was something i admire him for but my liking for him ends there . . . because he does noble things on professional front that does not mean he can be forgiven just like that . . . he did not love geet as much as she loved him . . . normally i always end up crying when in any FF maaneet seperate even if thats for a short period but here i did not . . . coz i just did not feel a connection or any sympathy towards this Maan . . . sry if my comment offended you but just my view pt . . .
Brilliant ff. loved all parts.
story unfold many times  in many way . so many twist, so many thing. loved each and everything.
how maaneet met and then falls in love then how maan discover the truth of geet, how maan make geet to marry him then how geet knwo the truth abt rasika , everything r just awesome.
then they become one , their romance, cute teasing , small honeymoon, geet's reunion with her parents , then to her brother brij .
how maan changed and hurt geet, how maan's ego bigger than their love for some time but after won the election he realized when geet left him. some times this little duriyan needed to understand the imp of ur loved ones.
geet pregnant and how maan changed himself and become again maan from msk , how maan met with geet and their magical reunion .all r awesome,beautiful.
maaneet r proud parents of twins, a boy and a girl.
really loved this ff and enjoyed lots.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago

Little did Maan know that the robot inside him wanted a break'may be permanent retirement'.

fantastic line
However Maan didn't feel sorry for his actions...something carnal inside him said 'She's yours!!!!'
wow what a relization
Originally posted by DILIBADAAT

part 3

However Maan didn't feel sorry for his actions...something carnal inside him said 'She's yours!!!!'

Superp realization

really enjoyed reading this ff...
great story & awesome writing...
loved the happy ending 😃
Read this FF in one go....highly appreciative....👏...good work done