Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

viren ...just a thot

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I think viren is the stalker....

N i think it'll be good to see kini act psycotic.....

I know all u nivi viren fans will dislike my post.....but viren is not very different from ranvir....& i think as an actor kinshuk should attempt a negative character to prove his mettle.....

N i read in an interview of his that hez keen on viren having grey shades....

Heres a suggestion.....viren turns negative.....nivi gets bk 2 sid....n rajan ji can introduce parul chauhan as kini's original love ......dat way we get our ranvir ragini back in new avatar & sid nivi......who r original lead pair of CCBM....

I think its more fair.......both to sid who loves nivi truly.....& ranvir ragaini can be back !!!SmileClap

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
i think viren is a strong chracter and everything will be fine when the mystery is solved???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salunie

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
whether viren is MP or not i dont care....my strong belief is viren is not MP...may be psychic for nivi.....bt only nivren at the end.....the soul of CCBM.....no parul again with kinny....i dont like them together(no offense its my personal choice)...dont used to watch bidaai because of this pairing and i like sadhana and alekh more in that show....and i became a fan of kinny only after he entered CCBM.neha and kinny suits well.................

Edited by kinha - 18 January 2011 at 3:19am
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i agree with u.neha is already fixed for kinshuk( no offence) .now,y the idea of changing!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
ya true.....lavanya.....neha is for our kinshuk.....i wish them to be together in real life too.....
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
me too kinha, yesterday, when she was praying to god that their jodi fixed for eternity and felt asthough she was really praying to god.i wish that they realise their love inreal life too!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top