India-Forums

Dancing for fun vs Dancing dangerously (Page 2)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Frankly I enjoyed her dancing without any blindfolds.

A bit of stunts is exciting but there must be a limit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surmai_shaam

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
This is what I call risky:

Binny is a pretty brave person to pull of something as risky as this with blindfolds on! It was an enjoyable performance but extremely dangerous.

surmai_shaam

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah! I remember that performance! That was a good incorporation of dance and risky stunts too. I remember I was so scared while watching this too. It was really well done.

surmai_shaam

surmai_shaam Senior Member
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

This is what I call risky:

Binny is a pretty brave person to pull of something as risky as this with blindfolds on! It was an enjoyable performance but extremely dangerous.
I feel this was a breathtaking performance for dancers to perform. It was almost like watching a circus. Involved lots of risky acts.As a layman with no knowledge of dance, I thought it was all stunt and less of a dance.But I will give them all the credit for being so brave. TFS.

hindu4lyf

surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Generally some amount of risk and danger is always there but they should cut out all the unnecessary risky and dangerous moves as far as possible.
Why take unnecessary risk and ruin your life.
If possible there should be safety features provided.

Best safety feature could have been seeing  through the "blindfold"Big smile Geeta Ma claims it was real blindfold and I do not doubt her  as she has done more risky acts before.  

Edited by surmai_shaam - 20 January 2011 at 9:09pm
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vickosh

I dont know why you say the blind fold dance was risky. Well I dont think there was that much risk in the blind fold dance.  Both were not blind folded.  IT was the partners responsilbiity to make sure the girls did not hurt herself.  He made sure he was there whenever she needed to be caught.  I am positive that he would have stopped her from getting to a dangerous place.

I really dont like it when they do things that restricts  a dancer from movements and things do not look graceful.  For example somebody dancing with only one leg or in wheel chair etc.  They get so many sympathy votes when actually there is no dancing at all in these acts.  So much importance is given to expressions on the face(which is acting and not dancing) that in many acts there is not dancing at all.
I do not think it was even one tenth of risky compared to some of the acts we saw in "Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega". I agree dancer should be graceful and with no restrictions. Like they say it should  feel like a poetryBig smile. I felt  some poetry in Cornell Sonali dancingBig smileClap

Edited by surmai_shaam - 20 January 2011 at 9:09pm
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanKiGeet...

^^ True, It wasn't too dangerous
I think it's better to dance with just a few dangerous types o moves, but what I really don't like about DID is that sometimes,
contestants end up doing acts that are mostly just stunts.

For example,
Salman from the 1st season did the fire act and I really didn't like it because the whole time I was just freaked out that something bad is gonna happen. That was a really risky act and he shouldn't have risked his life like that!
Agree with you completely.
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

That's a good point. A lot of times people use these types of stunts as stunts, and we don't get to see much dancing.
I wonder which Master was getting done the stunt oriented dances the most  in the past and who  would  be the stunt master nowBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index