India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MANEET MARRIGAE MAGIC

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Hello to all my friends how r u all bcz  right now Iam in heaven after watching geet's episode.

the reason Iam in heaven is bcz of
Maneet Marriage Magic by god today's episode was the best episode for me I know in the past we have been given even more amazing episodes like kurbaan hua,pee loon,confession,and many more but for me this one is the best maybe bcz its so simple and shows the purity of maneet's love.

Well anyways a few days back was thinking star one has given us amazing couples and for some of them they have done something special in their wedding like sajan wedding(samrat and gunjan from mjht) had a church wedding where white the colour of gunjan's dress symbolised the colour of their love and its innocence and in siddhima's  ( sid and riddhima from dmg ) wedding it was raining heavily which showed god was showering blessings for them
So I kept on thinking how were they going to make maneet's wedding special bcz I really wanted something special for maneet and that's what we got .the scene today showed the essence of maneet's love........

They showed us a beautiful bride (by god was  drashiti was looking amazing )they showed she was standing all by her self without any hope that she was going to get out of this situation there was no one there she was left all by herself and then maan came to rescue her take her away from all her problems make her fall in love and smile and thats what happened.the mahi that played when maan got there .the scene showed us the essence of maneet's love how maan will always be there to wipe all geet's problems away how he will always make her happy and how geet will fall in love with him again and again.

The highlight of the episode was for me when maan gave geet the blue tooth and how they were secretly going to talk to each other and maan told geet how lucky she is bcz he agreed to marryy her uffff can maneet get any cuter.

Also loved how maan used the word mishti so much in the epi he said mishti Iam here and she ran to see. maneet awwww i love u both ur the cutest thing ever
so truely this was the wonders of the 3 M's
Maneet Marriage Magic
Hats off to gurti for making maneet so magical and the crew for making maneet scenes so perfect..............
plsss comment and like will update more later on.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ravsand1kaur_4zainah320PGirnAmoureuxblackb28

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top