Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Srk celebrates Hrithik's Success in Singapore (Page 3)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uk-dhakaboy

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by Salma2

^^and his biography, you can read, he + juhi + aziz came to the office and cry for hours because the movie is bombedLOL

Love Hrithik, wow he is here for 11 years. He sure waste time, we need more films,he is young and can work more...

I always assumed that Hrithik would have wanted to be a bigger star than SRK because he had the opportunity to take advantage but all these years he's wasted time. Some of his work has been great but some has been poor. I am NOT a Hrithik fan just stating a point.

hees nt here 2 compete or dethrone srk he wud wanted he cud have make a consistent move makin hingh budget masala flicks lyk d2 n all bt he wanted a class of aamir khan 2 it....n he made his own place in da industry.....>>>>

He has made a place but he hasn't really shown me amazing acting skills. He shouldn't even try and being like Aamir Khan because him making big budget films haven't always worked e.g. Kites

gamla_ Senior Member
gamla_
gamla_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
SRK is making all kinds of good moves these days. Since HR and Sallu has some kind of showdown so here SRK steps in and showering HR with all the worldly love. Advice to HR that don't become pawn in SRK and Sallu jhagra.

SRK is way smarter than any of bollywood superstar for sure.
Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

^^ Their bond happenes longer days before, even  JA crew parties were at mannat, simlarly KITES. 

I still remember Hrithik's interview during 2008, where he says he found a brother in SRK. Salman fans too don't need to think world is against Salman, specially when Salman's family members specially Salim sahab still talk very high on SRK and warm to him.

Edited by Salma2 - 19 January 2011 at 5:06am
Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uk-dhakaboy

^^and his biography, you can read, he + juhi + aziz came to the office and cry for hours because the movie is bombedLOL

Love Hrithik, wow he is here for 11 years. He sure waste time, we need more films,he is young and can work more...

I always assumed that Hrithik would have wanted to be a bigger star than SRK because he had the opportunity to take advantage but all these years he's wasted time. Some of his work has been great but some has been poor. I am NOT a Hrithik fan just stating a point.

hees nt here 2 compete or dethrone srk he wud wanted he cud have make a consistent move makin hingh budget masala flicks lyk d2 n all bt he wanted a class of aamir khan 2 it....n he made his own place in da industry.....>>>>

He has made a place but he hasn't really shown me amazing acting skills. He shouldn't even try and being like Aamir Khan because him making big budget films haven't always worked e.g. Kites

failures are hapening with every star. Today we talked about Salman after Dabang, But during 2000-2010 he delivered tonns of flops. every other actor has flops. what sad in hrithik's case is , he get too much time to do a movie specially when he is young. Otherwise he is a talented one, his JA and Guzarish performances were respected.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

gamla_ Senior Member
gamla_
gamla_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

^^ Their bond happenes longer days before, even  JA crew parties were at mannat, simlarly KITES. 

I still remember Hrithik's interview during 2008, where he says he found a brother in SRK. Salman fans too don't need to think world is against Salman, specially when Salman's family members specially Salim sahab still talk very high on SRK and warm to him.

I am not fan of anyone FYI. Just reading between new situation. For me this board is for gossip and fun.
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Iam loving thr friendship too..Smile

Edited by --blossom-- - 19 January 2011 at 6:25am

Go to top