Posted: 13 years ago

Hey PKYEKians

dont u guys think abhay is very poor guy.....?...in yesterdayes epdose he was looking at maithili very painfully    and not only this......in the latest promo when he was turning at piya with "dekho mere is such ko" his eyes were full of pain......why he thinks that any1 cant luv him bcoz he is a monstar...he also think that he is responsible for maithli's death...becoz he did not fi8 with the world.......his eyes make me  .......and in this montage abhay went to darkness frm light leaving piya alone though in the first montage he went to light frm darkness to piya...but  for vivian's acting.......  

otherwise, he was really very financially poor, as he was a  man to look after the Horses😆
Originally posted by ozzy88

otherwise, he was really very financially poor, as he was a  man to look after the Horses😆
no that was abhendra...im talking about abhay   

Originally posted by ozzy88

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
I am not sure if he was financially poor - he was only in comparison to Maithili
Originally posted by kashUrock

no that was abhendra...im talking about abhay   

Bingo - right on dot. The difference is loud and clear

yeah its true.....

i too feel lyk crying... poor abhay ðŸ˜­
yea, I felt reeeely pity on him. Even Pia noticed that he was looking around for something... He was being forced to be happi while it was the day that he lost everything...
Originally posted by Ruhi.

yea, I felt reeeely pity on him. Even Pia noticed that he was looking around for something... He was being forced to be happi while it was the day that he lost everything...
u r r8
ya............par dats d story n thats why he's loved.............
yup there was sooo much pain in his eyes

he is a painful soul 😭