India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

INTERESTED TO KNOW ABOUT TRP (Page 2)

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
star one shows are youth based shows, so gain more popularity in IF, but not in TRP chart. and coming to DMG, the one show which could have shown doctors in a worst way possible. i still regret that i watched that show for a whole month. Being the most controversial forum, it is obviously the most active forum on IF. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

star one shows are youth based shows, so gain more popularity in IF, but not in TRP chart. and coming to DMG, the one show which could have shown doctors in a worst way possible. i still regret that i watched that show for a whole month. Being the most controversial forum, it is obviously the most active forum on IF. 

lucky u watched only one month i watched 9 months still the regret is not over.Ouch.............but still i will cherish for some actors and actress it had given to tv industry including barun .Tongue....so thanks for that..........and trp and i-f ratings are different any serial or actor can be on no 1 position just we need some highly honorable useful phans who can sit all day 24*7 hrs  commenting through multiple idsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8

Go to top