Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

VIREN in Action Mode!!!

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
This is what i think will happen...

We will all see the SBB segment and the beautiful date without any interference by the stalker...

Then the light off scene where the electricity will go away and Nivi is once again attacked by the stalker!! but now it is more physical as they know it is secluded.

The stalker think nobody is there with Viren and Nivi and is all ready to harm Nivi. but what he doesn't knwo is because of SID there are 4 more people with them..and hamara akela Viren hi kafi hein.... He hasn't got the pleasure of watching Viren fighting...

I cant wait to watch Viren in his ACTION MODE!!

So Viren fights off the Stalker and either they reveal the stalker who is hired person or the stalker runs away.. or the Stalker tells the real name of the person who hired him and then Viren and Nivi will go back home to confront the real brain behind all these mishaps or may be they will play a game with the master brain themselves!!

Viren is hurt and Nivi tends him or Nivi is so frightened VIren takes care of her..and may be NIVI confesses her love to him!! The night is spent in caring for each other...may be this time Viren may not need to search for a different bed.... and sleep on the same bed giving and taking comfort that Nivi is SAFE!!

I am sending positive vibes to all you guys as I really have unconditional belief in Nivi and Viren..They will not disappoint us I am sure!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniemovie_sbaashiluvskinnyShayafanAbhiram-puvinidiyaloveskinnymoniluvskinshuk

icegal Groupbie
icegal
icegal

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Hope it turns out like u said..dnt wnt viren to turn neg..will stop seeing the serial..   Unhappy
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
So well said,  hope this comes out true,  Just hope Viren is not negative,  Him turning Psycho should be in other way,  May be he turns violent when he comes to know the Stalker, I mean he confronts the Stalker, 
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i am eagerly waiting for an action scene from viren!!!!!!!!
i miss them a lot!!!!!!!!!!
aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
i want it to b true....watever u have said i really want it to b true....Smile
salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Fingers-crossed!!! I really hope that what you said comes true!!
Thanks for the optimistic post :)
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Ph Yes yarr Evn I want d hottt n sexyyy sexyyy PUNCHES of my swwetuu n hotiee Viren lke he entred in d show . misss it so much Cry 

Yaarr I hope wht u wrote should come True . Yaarr Imagine If Viren fights wid d stalker n while fighting Stalker stabs Viren n runs away ( Ofcurse after telling d name of Culprit ) , Viren ison Floor n Nivi like a true Filmy Heroine comes 2 him running n strats panicing n then in tht painc she confesses her Love 2 Viren . OMGGGGG I will b deaddd if it happenes , n I hopee n prayy Yaarr Ki dis happens Day Dreaming
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Ph Yes yarr Evn I want d hottt n sexyyy sexyyy PUNCHES of my swwetuu n hotiee Viren lke he entred in d show . misss it so much Cry 

Yaarr I hope wht u wrote should come True . Yaarr Imagine If Viren fights wid d stalker n while fighting Stalker stabs Viren n runs away ( Ofcurse after telling d name of Culprit ) , Viren ison Floor n Nivi like a true Filmy Heroine comes 2 him running n strats panicing n then in tht painc she confesses her Love 2 Viren . OMGGGGG I will b deaddd if it happenes , n I hopee n prayy Yaarr Ki dis happens Day Dreaming
it's an excellent idea.but instead of viren it should be nivi. nivi screems!!!!!!viren runs to her.catches the intruder smashes him and ask him their dusman.nivi feels relived that it's jawahar and everything is solved.he woulld stay with her for the entire night  and show that he cannot tolerate the fact that nivi is hurt.she thanks viren and confesses her love.finally the epi ends!!!!!!!!(that was too practical and systematic)

Edited by COOLGIRLLAVANYA - 18 January 2011 at 6:20am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top