Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THIS ONE IS FOR U DRASHTI(updated) (Page 3)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heermeher

she is a real sweet heart she can enact all the scene so perfectly especially her comic timing so perfect nobody can catch it not even GC ( sorry but thats fact)

Nothing to be sorry abt Heer, i am such a fan of GC but still i do freely admit that DD is a better comedian than GC, it seems to come naturally to her, in the forms of body language, expressions or dialogue delivery. Her eyes all but dance when she makes us laugh along with her...........................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heermeherAmoureux

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jadee777

Agreed 100% ...She acts with her eyes.. and I love that. She is a superb dramatic actress and a also has great comic timing. I just love to watch her she lights up the screen with her presence. Every emotion, every feeling that she portrays we can see it, feel it and believe it.  She is totally amazing and I look forward to seeing her play the many different shades and phases of this character because she brings Geet to life  and we all have grown to love this character . Thanks DD so very much we love you.Clap

I just now answered to Heer's comment in the same vein, DD has got amazing expressive eyes and they all but dance when she is doing comic scenes................they can also give out heart wrenching painful expression when she wants them to be so................and at times i have felt her eyes to pout too which is usually a stuff for our lips.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Drashti is an amazing actress who can emote every instincts with equal ease.She's not only an epitome of angelic beauty but a mindblowing actress as well.Thumbs UpShe's a rockstar............Clap  Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv her to the core!Heart

She sure is, i second u on that.....................................

Amoureuxbobby13rocks

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
hey yar agreeeee........ she is one of the best talented actresses in the telewood industry

khushi_4ever

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Nice topic... Congratulations

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Thank u both.........................
@ Shinus and @ Bharkha

bharkha

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I started watching Geet due to Maaneet onscreen chemistry. Being a girl, naturally Maan was the first attraction. I liked the innocent portrayal of Geet. But Geet slowly grew on me and Drashti with her wonderful acting, comedy or drama, she was wonderful. In fact after i started liking her i chkd out DMG scenes of hers. That character of Muskaan explored her bindaas n comic talent. But Geet had whole range of emotions. In fact at times she emotes better than GC particularly in comedy. (GC too reacts so well but comic timing n body lang s excellent)

Today i respect her as a wonderful actress and i hope she gets all accolades she truly deserves.

At times we end up going overboard with Maan (dats natural as we are drooling over him!) but DD is a great actor!

Nice to get a chance to show our appreciation!

Thanx for entertaining us with ur sincere acting Drashti!

khushi_4everAmoureux

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

I liked the innocent portrayal of Geet. But Geet slowly grew on me and Drashti with her wonderful acting, comedy or drama, she was wonderful.  Geet had whole range of emotions.
Today i respect her as a wonderful actress and i hope she gets all accolades she truly deserves.
 At times we end up going overboard with Maan (dats natural as we are drooling over him!) but DD is a great actor!
 Nice to get a chance to show our appreciation!

Thanx for entertaining us with ur sincere acting Drashti!

Totally agree with u, i have highlighted the parts i liked best in ur comments........... DD/Geet sort of grew on me too as i said i can't imagine anyone else in her shoes now. Kudos Drashti.

Amoureux

Go to top