Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I'm with u completely.  I like GC in the role of Maan, I don't think anyone can play better than him.  But, I am a die hard DD fan.  As long she is part of Geet, I'm dedicated to the show 😊

Just like GC is the only person who could have ever brought the character of MSK to life........DD also seems to have been sculptured for the role of Geet.................. she becomes one with her character..........................
taniamukharji thumbnail

Drashti Dhami

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Tani, just like i said in my other post.............. any post on Drashti is incomplete without her pics in it, so thank u once again...................
nehako1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
totally...agree she has done a fabulous job.......
she was sooooo graceful n mindblowing emotional expressions....
i was feeling sad when she was running 4 blood...
😭
n yaa i didnt miss msk at all..
dd is just best.....👏

Edited by nehako1 - 13 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Drashti means perfection personified    a beauty with brains         
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

DD is an amazing actress ..... love her ........& yesterday she carried the entire show on her shoulders ......

she did this before also when ever he was ill / holiday ..... but yesterday's performance was superb .....

I don't mind saying this that yesterday for once or for the first time ...... i did not miss GC ...... 
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
in yesterday's episode the only thing i could think is darshti., darshti and darshti...its more of darshti herself than geet...she didnt over react as well under react...perfect expression...when she prayed to babbaji..i was like" dear dont cry, please..come take your maan.,"my heart just failed to beat., my eyes were soaked with tears...this girl made me to feel and experience the pain  of geet....again when innocently( for some its illogical) pleading to everyone in the hospital for donating blood was really heart wrenching...she carried out beautifully  the entire episode and gonna do for few more episodes i think so...😳loads and loads of love to you and gurmeet...my gurti rocks...
ManneetFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

she is the best....she has grown as an actress with the cahracter geet...

I truly felt the pain of geet....and not only this episoed ...but the episode in which dev leaves her at the airport...she was brillliant there too....i felt geet's helplessness and pain ...
she is a fabulous actress and is the best in indian television....
khushi_4ever thumbnail
@ all my friends.......................
this is an old post, i think u all had wanted to write abt the yesterday's epiosde, i had really opened a post with the same name, minus the(updated) part.on the title.........................
Anyway loved the fact that u liked the post................ and yes she was awesome yesterday.................................

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago