THIS ONE IS FOR U DRASHTI(updated) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u both.........................
@ Shinus and @ Bharkha

I started watching Geet due to Maaneet onscreen chemistry. Being a girl, naturally Maan was the first attraction. I liked the innocent portrayal of Geet. But Geet slowly grew on me and Drashti with her wonderful acting, comedy or drama, she was wonderful. In fact after i started liking her i chkd out DMG scenes of hers. That character of Muskaan explored her bindaas n comic talent. But Geet had whole range of emotions. In fact at times she emotes better than GC particularly in comedy. (GC too reacts so well but comic timing n body lang s excellent)

Today i respect her as a wonderful actress and i hope she gets all accolades she truly deserves.

At times we end up going overboard with Maan (dats natural as we are drooling over him!) but DD is a great actor!

Nice to get a chance to show our appreciation!

Thanx for entertaining us with ur sincere acting Drashti!
Originally posted by priyachand

I liked the innocent portrayal of Geet. But Geet slowly grew on me and Drashti with her wonderful acting, comedy or drama, she was wonderful.  Geet had whole range of emotions.
Today i respect her as a wonderful actress and i hope she gets all accolades she truly deserves.
 At times we end up going overboard with Maan (dats natural as we are drooling over him!) but DD is a great actor!
 Nice to get a chance to show our appreciation!

Thanx for entertaining us with ur sincere acting Drashti!

Totally agree with u, i have highlighted the parts i liked best in ur comments........... DD/Geet sort of grew on me too as i said i can't imagine anyone else in her shoes now. Kudos Drashti.
Originally posted by Azmatazz

I second your thoughts.... Very well written 👏

however just a small alteration... I do love GC as well but my first preference is always my princess DD... Loads of love to her...

I'm a proud Handa Fort soldier first... 😉 

Note to princess: Its a promise to you that as long as you and GC play the part of Geet and Maan in the serial i'm going to remain loyal to you whatever be the phase. I'll stick with Geet HSP through all thicks and thins only to see you(Geet) and Maan together in one frame

I'm with u completely.  I like GC in the role of Maan, I don't think anyone can play better than him.  But, I am a die hard DD fan.  As long she is part of Geet, I'm dedicated to the show 😊
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

you truly said. drashti was fabulous yesterday potraying the fear and sudden shock in her face ehen she heard brij voice. undoubtedly she is one of the natural actress coming to comic but she is too good in showing fear in her face.remember ,the first hug of geet and maan when she hugs maan and says " maine kuch nahi kiya hai".she was really fabulous .the fear and pain in the face cannot by potrayed by any other. the hp scene when maan gets hurt by brij people she calls maan,the expression of fear is so beautifully potrayed by her that cannot be put in words. she is gifted actress and so beautiful.her innocent eyes potray all the emotions so beautifully which mesmerizes me and many others.

U know not only these scenes , but also the ones where u need subtle acting liike when Maan tells her he wont tolerate ppl being rude to her (kehna hi kya)  and when she goes to HP for him..the shock of seeing him there
OR the pee loon when she's in desperation trying to tell him she's pregnant
Or when she saw DEV in KM
or her fear when NT is trying to kill her/baby
her shock when Maan filled her Maang....and later on in the same evening,when he was trying to leave her for the night n she held him back
He determination when she sent Brij to prison
the Aaja ve Maahi  dance when she's scared of Maan alienating his family for her.
or innumerable other ones......Yday was just ...I was speechless...I dont think I blinked at all. 

Damn, there are so many. Though GC does complement her well. 

Drashu...I love u...ur the true rockstar....I did make a post y'day, but I was so blown away, I cud barely  get my feeling n appreciation out verbally.

Good post.
Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago
she is the best, i love her so so much, there is no one like her at all
Firstly, Great post!! And yes DD is an amazing actress. She has everything in her eyes to make a scene perfect, be it emotional parts or light-hearted moments or comedic scenes. What i really like about her is that how she is able to perfect her expressions in every scene. She doesnt have a standard expression. Her expressions are always a treat to watch be it emotional or funny. I rmb her expressions at the outhouse when she first moved in there and when she was chased out by maan. That was such a cute expression on her face. During the teri deewani seq, the way she felt helpless finding for maan, and the whole scene during which the song plays in the background, she brought tears in my eyes. When she told maan the truth-everything about her past, the emotions she potrayed, i could actually feel it. The shy emotions she potrays when maan comes close to her, i can feel her racing heartbeats. I can feel her desire to stand on her own foot, and even she misses her father during initial times at delhi, i totally feel her! And her expressions when maan cooks her the omelette and forced upon to eat it, her expressions were spot on. She makes us laugh with her humour and makes us cry during emotional scenes. Most importantly, its not easy standing beside and act with the hottest man alive- Gurmeet, but DD has survived him for many months which i think its commendable as its hard to achieve- be it to match GC acting or to stay focused while staring at him! As DD or as GEET, she is very good in presenting herself. DD is probably the ONLY actress on tv to give a run for money to the TALENTLESS actresses ruling the roost in BOLLYWOOD. Words are never enough to appreciate DD because she is simply AWESOME. She is my ROCKSTAR and truly the FEMALE SUPERSTAR!! i love GC ALSO! But like some here, i LOVE DD a little more! She has given us so much as GEET! So i love her for that! No one has ever moved me or made me split my hairs in laughter, like her. So a BIG HUG TO YOU MY ROCKSTAR PARI!! I love you DD, AND YOU WILL REMAIN MY FAV ACTRESS FOREVER!! And all this appreciation for her AMAZING TALENT OF ACTING ONLY! I haven appreciate how breath-takingly drop-dead gorgeous she looks. Mashallah! What an angelic innocent and sexy beauty she has! Now appreciating her beauty alone, that will take another page full of poems to describe her beauty, so ill skip that. But just to let you know, being a girl myself, DD is the ONLY actress who have made me appreciate the beauty of woman. DD in my world, is and always will be the MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE in the WORLD!! Because of her, im going back to dictionary to find words to describe her beauty. And im running out of words everyday. Finally, all i just wish to say THAT DD IS MY FAV ACTRESS AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER! Im hoping im your BIGGEST FAN!! DD IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS THIS POST, PLS KNOW WE ARE ALL BEHIND YOU AND HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU!! Keep ROCKING ANGEL!!Edited by zaara25 - 13 years ago
[QUOTE=zaara25]Firstly, Great post!! And yes DD is an amazing actress. She has everything in her eyes to make a scene perfect, be it emotional parts or light-hearted moments or comedic scenes. What i really like about her is that how she is able to perfect her expressions in every scene. She doesnt have a standard expression. Her expressions are always a treat to watch be it emotional or funny. I rmb her expressions at the outhouse when she first moved in there and when she was chased out by maan. That was such a cute expression on her face. During the teri deewani seq, the way she felt helpless finding for maan, and the whole scene during which the song plays in the background, she brought tears in my eyes. When she told maan the truth-everything about her past, the emotions she potrayed, i could actually feel it. The shy emotions she potrays when maan comes close to her, i can feel her racing heartbeats. I can feel her desire to stand on her own foot, and even she misses her father during initial times at delhi, i totally feel her! And her expressions when maan cooks her the omelette and forced upon to eat it, her expressions were spot on. She makes us laugh with her humour and makes us cry during emotional scenes. Most importantly, its not easy standing beside and act with the hottest man alive- Gurmeet, but DD has survived him for many months which i think its commendable as its hard to achieve- be it to match GC acting or to stay focused while staring at him! As DD or as GEET, she is very good in presenting herself. DD is probably the ONLY actress on tv to give a run for money to the TALENTLESS actresses ruling the roost in BOLLYWOOD. Words are never enough to appreciate DD because she is simply AWESOME. She is my ROCKSTAR and truly the FEMALE SUPERSTAR!! i love GC ALSO! But like some here, i LOVE DD a little more! She has given us so much as GEET! So i love her for that! No one has ever moved me or made me split my hairs in laughter, like her. So a BIG HUG TO YOU MY ROCKSTAR PARI!! I love you DD, AND YOU WILL REMAIN MY FAV ACTRESS FOREVER!! And all this appreciation for her AMAZING TALENT OF ACTING ONLY! I haven appreciate how breath-takingly drop-dead gorgeous she looks. Mashallah! What an angelic innocent and sexy beauty she has! Now appreciating her beauty alone, that will take another page full of poems to describe her beauty, so ill skip that. But just to let you know, being a girl myself, DD is the ONLY actress who have made me appreciate the beauty of woman. DD in my world, is and always will be the MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE in the WORLD!! Because of her, im going back to dictionary to find words to describe her beauty. And im running out of words everyday. Finally, all i just wish to say THAT DD IS MY FAV ACTRESS AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER! Im hoping im your BIGGEST FAN!! DD IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS THIS POST, PLS KNOW WE ARE ALL BEHIND YOU AND HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU!! Keep ROCKING ANGEL!![/QUOTE]

Hai Zaara, i have highlighted the parts of ur comments which i loved the most. Ur complete post was wonderful and u wrapped it completely. We do love our Geet very much.

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

she is the best, i love her so so much, there is no one like her at all

Well said ..............👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Originally posted by mechantefille

U know not only these scenes , but also the ones where u need subtle acting liike when Maan tells her he wont tolerate ppl being rude to her (kehna hi kya)  and when she goes to HP for him..the shock of seeing him there
OR the pee loon when she's in desperation trying to tell him she's pregnant
Or when she saw DEV in KM
or her fear when NT is trying to kill her/baby
her shock when Maan filled her Maang....and later on in the same evening,when he was trying to leave her for the night n she held him back
He determination when she sent Brij to prison
the Aaja ve Maahi  dance when she's scared of Maan alienating his family for her.
or innumerable other ones......Yday was just ...I was speechless...I dont think I blinked at all. 

Damn, there are so many. Though GC does complement her well. 

Drashu...I love u...ur the true rockstar....I did make a post y'day, but I was so blown away, I cud barely  get my feeling n appreciation out verbally.

Good post.

Thank u................... and just as u mentioned there are so many different scenes where she has excelled in her expressions....i will just add two of my fav ones.................
first when she takes the monh brath(oath of silence)after the incident of the roses...................................her expressions were priceless.
Second all the scenes in the out house are good but when she comes to know that MSK is the grandson of Savitri Devi and she goes on talking to herself, calling Maan a Dus sir wala Ravan and brushed off his incredibility at that saying," mai ush samay gussey mai thi.." that part was so funny and she acted it out so well. Today's episode also joins this list ................as one of her best perfomance..................