Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heermeher thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
she is a real sweet heart she can enact all the scene so perfectly especially her comic timing so perfect nobody can catch it not even GC ( sorry but thats fact)
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed 100% ...She acts with her eyes.. and I love that. She is a superb dramatic actress and a also has great comic timing. I just love to watch her she lights up the screen with her presence. Every emotion, every feeling that she portrays we can see it, feel it and believe it.  She is totally amazing and I look forward to seeing her play the many different shades and phases of this character because she brings Geet to life  and we all have grown to love this character . Thanks DD so very much we love you.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Drashti is an amazing actress who can emote every instincts with equal ease.She's not only an epitome of angelic beauty but a mindblowing actress as well.πŸ‘πŸΌShe's a rockstar............πŸ‘  Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv her to the core!❀️
khushi_4ever thumbnail
[QUOTE=sptrno]Drashti is an amazing actress.............. [/QUOTE
So true............she is really a very good actor and she has brought the character of Geet to life in such a way that it feels as if she lives the character when she is on screen.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackb28

VERY WELL SAID....

Thank u................................
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: heermeher

she is a real sweet heart she can enact all the scene so perfectly especially her comic timing so perfect nobody can catch it not even GC ( sorry but thats fact)

Nothing to be sorry abt Heer, i am such a fan of GC but still i do freely admit that DD is a better comedian than GC, it seems to come naturally to her, in the forms of body language, expressions or dialogue delivery. Her eyes all but dance when she makes us laugh along with her...........................
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jadee777

Agreed 100% ...She acts with her eyes.. and I love that. She is a superb dramatic actress and a also has great comic timing. I just love to watch her she lights up the screen with her presence. Every emotion, every feeling that she portrays we can see it, feel it and believe it.  She is totally amazing and I look forward to seeing her play the many different shades and phases of this character because she brings Geet to life  and we all have grown to love this character . Thanks DD so very much we love you.πŸ‘

I just now answered to Heer's comment in the same vein, DD has got amazing expressive eyes and they all but dance when she is doing comic scenes................they can also give out heart wrenching painful expression when she wants them to be so................and at times i have felt her eyes to pout too which is usually a stuff for our lips.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Drashti is an amazing actress who can emote every instincts with equal ease.She's not only an epitome of angelic beauty but a mindblowing actress as well.πŸ‘πŸΌShe's a rockstar............πŸ‘  Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv her to the core!❀️

She sure is, i second u on that.....................................
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey yar agreeeee........ she is one of the best talented actresses in the telewood industry
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice topic... Congratulations