Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Begging for Help from People we Hurt - Page 2

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
You two...<sniff, tear>  I'm so proud.  You've grown up so much... <sniff>

@Diya - I think it's a lack of character when you beg from someone you have hurt deeply.  Pride is usually in the way when we don't ask for forgiveness, and heaven knows Kinjal is a proud girl.  I'll be surprised if any thing good comes out of today's episode.  Well, except for the Golden Boy looking handsome...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mom, herz the tissue. Wipe ur tears.. Main sab kuch teek kardunga(i will solve everythng) *ahem style* you trust me, dont you? *hug*
..and todays episode will be another filler..
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saomom

You two...<sniff, tear>  I'm so proud.  You've grown up so much... <sniff>

@Diya - I think it's a lack of character when you beg from someone you have hurt deeply.  Pride is usually in the way when we don't ask for forgiveness, and heaven knows Kinjal is a proud girl.  I'll be surprised if any thing good comes out of today's episode.  Well, except for the Golden Boy looking handsome...😆

i know your obsession with your Golden boy mom😉...phewwww...

but its truely sad how they show no remorse in the shows... a normal human being will never do that... i will feel awkward even to speak to that person who hurt me or whom i hurt, let alone asking for help...
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Diya - that's precisely what makes me nuts about this show.  There is nothing true to life in it.  The Modi's are a bunch of narcissistic  crazies who pretend to care about each other, when they really don't.  There are all these various alternative motives for what they do.

The CVs need a reality check.  People don't live like this in the real world. (I know, I know, it's just a show for entertainment.)  But why would I want to watch a bunch of people who call themselves a family use and abuse each other.  At least try to make the show a bit more 'real'.  Even the dialogues aren't real.  There is no warmth or love in any of the relationships.

This could really be a good show if they hired some writers who knew what they were doing.  Shelly, please submit your resume!

@Jake - thanks for the tissues.  <sniff>  They really helped.
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
upasana.diya thumbnail
u r absolutely right mom... the unrealistic real-life scenarios that they are posing are too frustrating to handle by large... as you said most of the dialogues seem so fake... this series is going on like tom and jerry... Urmi Tom n Koki jerry.... phewww... wiping my brow

ohh by the way mom... i am happy you approve of the change in your kids behaviour... hehehhehe... arn't we an adorable lot😊

@Shelly Kaaki... please do something before we expire of stupidity

😊Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey i am gonna apply too.. I am gonna change Rashi completely.. And kinjal will marry umang and i will make her pay for everythng..
upasana.diya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

Hey i am gonna apply too.. I am gonna change Rashi completely.. And kinjal will marry umang and i will make her pay for everythng..

@Bold - No way.... "ande (Korean No way)"
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
upasana.diya thumbnail

because you will over dose me on Rashi Kinji Umang Anita and everyone except Gohem... you are worse than current CVs😭
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago