India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Begging for Help from People we Hurt

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Begging for Help from People we Hurt, even before expressing regrets and giving apologies... how do you see this...

Would you commend this attitude or does this kind of attitude disgust you?
Why is Kinjal expecting Gopi to help her when she bursts on her at the drop of a hat?
doesn't Kinjal have any sense of shame???

am sure tomorrow Kinjal will blame Gopi for suggesting Dhawal's match for her, as if she is worth the trouble to find a good guy who will accept her in her current situation... she can live with the outcome of her deeds for all i care... she needs to learn to respect others, before she is given help of any kind

Edited by upasana.diya - 17 January 2011 at 11:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthansimran15saomom-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Oh c'mon di, you knw kinjal doesnt even knw what shame is.. Though koki keeps saying "sharm se sar jhuk gaya" i dont thnk even she knws abt that.. But where koki is proud, kenjal is just a selfish brat..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthanupasana.diyasimran15

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
@Bhai.... so you mean if someone is a selfish Brat, they are excused every mistake that they ever did, but a person with a sense of pride should bear responsibility???
i hardly see that as fair bro.... but you are right.. that girl doesn't know the meaning shame and self-respect... but is that an excuse to let her off the hook???
shouldn't MM family be a bit more strict with her.... i know she still has to say something, but who will listen to a person, who cried wolf more than two times

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthansimran15

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Koki never accepted any of her mistakes. Neither did her children. I thnk all 3 of them must go for counselling
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Koki never accepted any of her mistakes. Neither did her children. I thnk all 3 of them must go for counselling

i agree... those 3 have serious attitude problems... but shouldn't atleast Baa scold them as it seems she is the only one whom the Terrible Trio respect, if they know the meaning of the word respect atall
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Baa should but she wont.. I thnk Rashi can deal with kinjal.. But koki and Ahem dhikra can be dealt only by a new entry. May be Parag's illegitimate son:)
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Baa should but she wont.. I thnk Rashi can deal with kinjal.. But koki and Ahem dhikra can be dealt only by a new entry. May be Parag's illegitimate son:)

u gotto be joking....LOL... illegitimate son indeed... i don't know about Ahem n Koki but Parag, the poor soul will be fried alive
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
But it will be a treat to watch.. May be a better human and who will make ahem n koki kneel:)

Go to top