Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
aree shamil ji hello good to see ya here u know m ur big admirer since long ago good to c ya here  
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

aree shamil ji hello good to see ya here u know m ur big admirer since long ago good to c ya here  

& u know how much I admire ur vms😊
can u pls tell me where I can get ur mix on saavan??😳
I have been watching this show even during those cmg days but u know how busy we were there😆

@ su- I love the  show coz its rather sweet without too many twists * ektaish horror twists.Ofcourse at times the tracks are silly and more like the stories for kids😛
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh but i love it that bhph is so different from exta kapoor soaps and most importantly it does not have any villains or vamps
just down to earth characters who act stupidly at times
😉
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: shamil

& u know how much I admire ur vms😊
can u pls tell me where I can get ur mix on saavan??😳
I have been watching this show even during those cmg days but u know how busy we were there😆

@ su- I love the  show coz its rather sweet without too many twists * ektaish horror twists.Ofcourse at times the tracks are silly and more like the stories for kids😛

u can find them all here 

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

hi fary🤗
meeting u after a long time😃

Tinni I had read ur comment at the AT and I think there was a misunderstanding . The girls there must have thought u being 'barun_fan' was trying to make -ve comments abt kw😆
by the way am sure if any one with an id kw_fan goes to savan AT & make a similar comment, they too wud be shown the door may be a lil more 'politely' thats all

I feel every one here are trying to make kw fans look like stupids and other fans are too good.
Anyway since u ppl have some preconceived notions that a certain section of fans are a big nuisance here, guess ppl like me who like both kw & barun shud stay away from this forum. Even otherwise I feel like an outcast here.😕

Ha ha........  Nice to find one another in the same boat me!
Have been watching this show since September and love both Barun ad KW...
But somehow the digs and  heavy sarcasm laced posts  threw me off the forum that I had mistakenly thought was a very  welcoming one!
Edited by prejudiced - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: prejudiced

But somehow the digs and  heavy sarcasm laced posts  threw me off the forum that I had mistakenly thought was a very  welcoming one!

completely agree with u😊

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prejudiced

This forum is always welcoming one... Its upto you how you view it.....Taali ek haanth se nahi bajti remember that.....

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Good to see so many members but still some missing...
gudia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am also fan of BHPH but also all of u who are posting very good comments& conversations.
shilparoxx thumbnail
I love Baat Hamari Pakki Hai!!!!! Even though I'm new to this forum, I will always ❤️LOVE❤️ and 👍🏼STAY👍🏼 with Baat Hamari Pakki Hai hamesha aur hamesha!!!!!!!!!!😃
Edited by shilparoxx - 13 years ago