Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barun_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

again the mocking tone๐Ÿ˜•
barun fan u were asked to move out of the AT coz it was the fan thread meant to appreciate the actor as ranbeer and u were not actually 'appreciating'๐Ÿ˜Š  and nor are u a kw fan. Hope u understood . If u found them rude, I apologise on their behalf๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was never even given a chance to appreciate KW . The moment I posted, I was said "stop posting , you will be reported, read mods note etc."

How do I know what is reporing? who is mod? why is her note so important . I know nothing of these.

My conclusion -most of the members of that AT thread suffer from some complex .

Later they did understand that they were rude and modifed their posts accordingly and also
apologised.

Thats why I am afraid to make posts in  a thread which sort of belongs to a group.

Edited by barun_fan - 13 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: barun_fan

I was never even given a chance to appreciate KW . The moment I posted, I was said "stop posting , you will be reported, read mods note etc."

How do I know what is reporing? who is mod? why is her note so important . I know nothing of these.

My conclusion -most of the  KW fans suffer from some complex .

Later they did understand that they were rude and modifed their posts accordingly and also
apologised.

Thats why I am afraid to make posts in  a thread which sort of belongs to a group.

hey barun fan( what is ur name?)
feel free to post here and in SaVan AT whenever you feel like. ๐Ÿ˜ณ no need to be afraid or worried.
barun_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks You Jahnvi.angel

Very sweet of you .๐Ÿค—

My  name is Tinni

Edited by barun_fan - 13 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: barun_fan

thanks You Jahnvi.angel

Very sweet of you .๐Ÿค—

hi Tinni,

It's Jahnvi and you're welcome dear! in fact, i'd like you to interact more daily! create threads, reply to already created threads! would like to get to know you even more through your posts and thoughts!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ Barun_fan u don't need to get scared of anyone NOBODY OWNS THIS FORUM it's an open forum & u can post anywhere U r most welcome to post 
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

@ Barun_fan u don't need to get scared of anyone NOBODY OWNS THIS FORUM it's an open forum & u can post anywhere U r most welcome to post 

hi fary๐Ÿค—
meeting u after a long time๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tinni I had read ur comment at the AT and I think there was a misunderstanding . The girls there must have thought u being 'barun_fan' was trying to make -ve comments abt kw๐Ÿ˜†
by the way am sure if any one with an id kw_fan goes to savan AT & make a similar comment, they too wud be shown the door may be a lil more 'politely' thats all

I feel every one here are trying to make kw fans look like stupids and other fans are too good.
Anyway since u ppl have some preconceived notions that a certain section of fans are a big nuisance here, guess ppl like me who like both kw & barun shud stay away from this forum. Even otherwise I feel like an outcast here.๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wc back fary... 
Omg this thread is also turning hot.....I  am loving it....wow...๐Ÿ˜‰
sunaina02 thumbnail
Shamil ,

I dont know about others but I enjoy reading your posts .  Please keep on posting on various threads.  You should not feel an like an outcast

Please tell us what do you like about Barun?

By the way I never pretend I am too good or holier than thou. I admit all my sins and am a veteran of getting multiple warnings from Mods and global mods and have argued lot with them during my infancy at India-forum ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
thnx su๐Ÿค—
even I have got warning - not for arguing but for taunting some one who abused my friend at the not-to-be-named* show๐Ÿ˜ณ and a few topics given 'taala' for making fans furious ;not becoz I mocked any one but for failing to make them realise that those articles were meant only for entertainment.๐Ÿ˜†

why only barun? I love Ankita too๐Ÿ˜Š I have liked barun very much as the wicked boy in the * show. A & B look adorable together & there is something very naive abt them
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Shamil
What do you think are the strengtsh of BHPH?

What qualities of Barun as actor you appreciate ?