Get -together for old BHPH fans... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Count me in........I have really loved this show from the begining
i am still here but only for AB..the story is not that g8 though at the moment
Originally posted by nycsweetie

i am still here but only for AB..the story is not that g8 though at the moment
Totally agree to you. Otherwise not finding the track interesting these days. Infact the whole things after they burnt the japanese contract
Are new fans allowed here or I will be shown the door as I was in KW AT thread  πŸ˜”
 love Ba and SaVan though thee days not really watchign thanks to the silliness 
Originally posted by barun_fan

Are new fans allowed here or I will be shown the door as I was in KW AT thread  πŸ˜”
This one is for BHPH lovers whethers new or old doesnt matter.... We are not that so mean who shows door to new members... Feel free to be part of Saavan group...
You better not forget me Lucky, I'm in, always and anything for AB πŸ˜‰

Will make VM"s on them till there's no more music! πŸ˜ƒ And after that, I'll make the music my own and create some more πŸ˜†
Edited by xxSheilaxx - 13 years ago
Count me in too, i am a die hard BHPH fanπŸ˜›.Watching from the start but came to know about IF lately.No matter how silly the tracks are, i will keep watching.Love AB.BHPH rocks!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Count me in as well!! I have been watching BHPH since it started but just recently joined IF 😊
New members please join in and let us celebrate Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago