Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishaan Suhana's Hilarious Suhagrat....Sequence... (Page 4)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by netri

Yup Garima , He really needs to say it. But knowing Bhondu and Ms. Bajpai ........ Specially Bhonduu.. He is going to ruine it.....LOL
        Recently i was watching " Raja Hindustani " There r charactors.... They call them Naram - Garam Well Ishaan and Suhana r like that too.
LOL

ohooo so trueeeeee.........n tht naram-garam thing........well ishaan is definitely naram while suhana is maha-garam.......LOL

Sahi... In between this naram-garam combination, its we who get the "heat".... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I have no problems with Suhaag Raat being hilarious but in b/w all those moments, I want to see a real serious confession of love from both Ishaan and Suhana...I hope CV's will not ruin that..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaSiaShakila2244

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crysind

aaj ke episode dekhke ek baath samajh mein aayi mujhe... Suhana aur Ishaan dono SR ke maamle mein bhondu hein... aur Ishaan tho suhana ko lecture de deke sulaadiya... dono kya character hein yaar? ek tho ithna sharam aata hain aur doosri ko sharam jaisi koi jeez hi nahi ...ROFL

hyeeeeeeeeeeee u r right ek to sharam k mare kuch kehti nehi hai or ek ko koi sharam hi nehi hai...LOLLOL bhuddu kahi ka...,pata nehi en dono ka kya hoga..Smile

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Hye gys u saw precap Ishaan told suhana again his funny dialouge..........but dialouge k her ek bat sweet hai.............what's say...........Winki think suhana don't sleep i think bho rajni disha ko baher lena chahti hai,hope so...
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakila2244

Hye gys u saw precap Ishaan told suhana again his funny dialouge..........but dialouge k her ek bat sweet hai.............what's say...........Winki think suhana don't sleep i think bho rajni disha ko baher lena chahti hai,hope so...

I am begging to suhana..plz don't sleepCrying Into TissueCrying Into Tissue

Edited by Sinha18 - 19 January 2011 at 12:48am
Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by Shakila2244

I am begging to suhana..plz don't sleepCrying Into TissueCrying Into Tissue

i wish same too ur wish..Smile

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Yup Garima , He really needs to say it. But knowing Bhondu and Ms. Bajpai ........ Specially Bhonduu.. He is going to ruine it.....LOL
        Recently i was watching " Raja Hindustani " There r charactors.... They call them Naram - Garam Well Ishaan and Suhana r like that too.
LOL

Raja Hindustani??? OMG that was one of my favourite movies of the 90's. I loved Karishma and Aamir in the movie. It was soo nice. Soo many good memories............................................................now coming back to SGP, yes Naram Garam is a very suitable name for our Sushaan, but they're too cute.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeatsShakila2244

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

LOL
Raja Hindustani??? OMG that was one of my favourite movies of the 90's. I loved Karishma and Aamir in the movie. It was soo nice. Soo many good memories............................................................now coming back to SGP, yes Naram Garam is a very suitable name for our Sushaan, but they're too cute.Embarrassed

hye i also liked this movei..........Amir n karishma rock this flim.........n u r right our sushaan r really cute...............

Go to top