rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I can tell you Rekha
After RKB and SSS there has been a lot of changes in Apu

His acting in Bidaaii has made a  change for him in his career

So the change has given him a differernt dimension

I admire all hios characters Till now I am balancing both Anmol and Dev and I think i will do tat
Armaan is like the first babySmile

Hope for the best and hope to see him back as Anmol Rajvansh in Bidaai2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Mahima9 Groupbie
Mahima9
Mahima9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Confusedhum all you are bestes fans of Appu and you all see this video but i am happy to see all you comment on one post i am also a little part of your community and you are also know about the gunni that's proff that you all are a biggest fan of bidai too so i am really very happy to see these comments i am really feeling very happy to see more people who are like me be happy guess enjoying your life with hoping Bidai 2 back with a bangStar......keep rocking.........Big smile

Nisha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02sami01shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I just saw the video, Apu looks young and cute but the matured Apu looks even better . I remember seeing Pardes song video recently ,Apu looked like a Bacha in it.
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahima9

Confusedhum all you are bestes fans of Appu and you all see this video but i am happy to see all you comment on one post i am also a little part of your community and you are also know about the gunni that's proff that you all are a biggest fan of bidai too so i am really very happy to see these comments i am really feeling very happy to see more people who are like me be happy guess enjoying your life with hoping Bidai 2 back with a bangStar......keep rocking.........Big smile

Nisha
We loved gunni's character .. Infact Anmol and Gunni had one hec of chemistry .
I don't know if you have seen scenes of them espically when he comes back from kanpur and they have that sweet talk !!
We loved her conversation
We do hope she comes back with this team whenever it happens.

rekha02

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
maheema so sweet of u ..we all love apu that is common in us all and we all think he is perfect...thanks for the video
shanti as shekhar he was pathetic..he is my fav actor but i have to be honest for his sake ke he was bad...and was so not interested in the role,he used to say his lines and go home....
thnak god as anmol he was very good and into his role and put efforts to work hard

Winchesterbros

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I wish to disagree , Apu was not pathetic as Shekhar .Cry He was great or maybe I can't recognise acting talent.Broken Heart I still recall memorable scenes in RKB. I usee to wait for Monday and that too to catch one glimpse of Dr. Shekhar. I adored his positive nature there as his previous characters had shades . Shekhar was his first positive role and and I totally loved this character just as I loved Armaan or DevBroken Heart

I became a active member with RKB and Shekhar shall be a memorable role for me Clap

Edited by rekha03 - 18 January 2011 at 12:03am
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Rekha I feel the trend he gave as Armaan and Dev had a break through in Shekhar but with Apu's  perfection in seeping into the role seemed a little off beat..

I would also say since the focus  was varied among the three sisters and  there was  also less part given to him
I wanted to see more of him as a doc doing sergeries and all that
I had that in mind when i wanted to see that role of Shelhar and how his combination would be witha fansihon designer

Maybe each other has their own view of the character so mine was more like that
the sofness was there in him but I truly felt there was some space which was not completly covered !
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
chodo rekha everyone have their own prespectives.....i love dev u armaan and we both love anmol ..but end of the day we all apu taht is what matters and we want him to be happy in life......HAPPY IN LIFE AND CONTENT

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02Winchesterbrossaveeta24shanti05

Go to top