Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
maheema so sweet of u ..we all love apu that is common in us all and we all think he is perfect...thanks for the video
shanti as shekhar he was pathetic..he is my fav actor but i have to be honest for his sake ke he was bad...and was so not interested in the role,he used to say his lines and go home....
thnak god as anmol he was very good and into his role and put efforts to work hard
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I wish to disagree , Apu was not pathetic as Shekhar .😭 He was great or maybe I can't recognise acting talent.πŸ’” I still recall memorable scenes in RKB. I usee to wait for Monday and that too to catch one glimpse of Dr. Shekhar. I adored his positive nature there as his previous characters had shades . Shekhar was his first positive role and and I totally loved this character just as I loved Armaan or DevπŸ₯Ί

I became a active member with RKB and Shekhar shall be a memorable role for me πŸ‘
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rekha I feel the trend he gave as Armaan and Dev had a break through in Shekhar but with Apu's  perfection in seeping into the role seemed a little off beat..

I would also say since the focus  was varied among the three sisters and  there was  also less part given to him
I wanted to see more of him as a doc doing sergeries and all that
I had that in mind when i wanted to see that role of Shelhar and how his combination would be witha fansihon designer

Maybe each other has their own view of the character so mine was more like that
the sofness was there in him but I truly felt there was some space which was not completly covered !
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
chodo rekha everyone have their own prespectives.....i love dev u armaan and we both love anmol ..but end of the day we all apu taht is what matters and we want him to be happy in life......HAPPY IN LIFE AND CONTENT
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sami..agree with you at the end of the day we all love apoorva...😊

definitely we will always wish him the best in life..

on the professional side he already proved with his latest avatar as ANMOL how multitalented he is as an actor..

as he says..PERFECT..😊