Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Nothing Just Showing One Video

Mahima9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw0BLddWkUw

In this video Appu is looking so sweety and cute so please his viewers watch that shurely and yeah did you all see Gunni of Bidai in new Serial if no than tell me I told you in which serial she acting right now of guees lets enjoye......πŸ˜›

Yours Sweetest Nisha and missing Bidai and specially Kinrul and Sangad
Keep updating Bidai Forum guess i feel very happy to see all of you in this Forum
may God & Rajan will fullfill our dream with BIDAI 2...............................πŸ‘

Bye Take Care

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks many I guess have seen this video !!
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haila pehle bhi dekha tha..apu acts better now..so far best acting in kajjal very realistic and sad despite very bad story...anmol also too good..bjut dev he had something extra......cant put my finger on it..but stil amazing artist ....
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, thanks . I know Guni from Bidaai will be seen in the new show on Zee tv ,Sanskaar Laxmi. The girl is very sweet but I wish to see her as Guni in Bidaai2.The producer rightfully says trps is the king as a show is concerned and Iam waiting for wed too.😊
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the video..😊

eventually apoorva is very handsome and so cute in this song..😍

such a lovely song from his movie "hum ho gaye aap ke"...

i adored apoorva from his first movie "pardes" so did watch all his  movies afterwards..this one too..😊

as for gunni yes saw the promo of "saanskar lakshmi"she is in the show...

rekha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

haila pehle bhi dekha tha..apu acts better now..so far best acting in kajjal very realistic and sad despite very bad story...anmol also too good..bjut dev he had something extra......cant put my finger on it..but stil amazing artist ....

Sammy, Apu starting showing real interest in acting with JJKN and his acting graph has grown with each show and it topped with Bidaai and with Bidaai he has proven he can improve rating of a show too.  πŸ˜ƒ. For me Armaan Suri is the best character he has played so far and if any character can give takkar it has to be Anmol 😳
rekha02 thumbnail
As usual youtube is giving problems . Frankly apart from Pardes , I can't watch any single movie of Apu.πŸ˜†. But I can watch his soaps for ages.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haila rekha ..dev peopel forget bec of bad story i consider him most under rated role ever...apu cant match dev again ..i feel he was beyond beautiful and so real in that role...anmol is recent and also very good character isi liye we feel so ....dev ko people just forgot bec so many were in love with armaan jassi combo and did not give dev chance he deserved,rest bad story of kajjal and eventaly apu quitting due to horrendous rumors and surveen suffered most in my opinion...so i feel very attached to dev kajjal .....no offence but get sad when dev is written off
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
from his first movie "pardes" to bidaai as ANMOL his acting skills  has taken leaps and bounds..

for me anmol has a mixture of all his avatars he has portrayed before..a bit of armaan..dev..shekar..we did  get our anmol..

given more scope in the future with the character anmol if season 2 on cards it will  be a treat for us as just in 4 months he did made the audiences love him so as per his say he could do more with his character as anmol..

so crossing fingers the CT gives him this opportunity soon..
rekha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

haila rekha ..dev peopel forget bec of bad story i consider him most under rated role ever...apu cant match dev again ..i feel he was beyond beautiful and so real in that role...anmol is recent and also very good character isi liye we feel so ....dev ko people just forgot bec so many were in love with armaan jassi combo and did not give dev chance he deserved,rest bad story of kajjal and eventaly apu quitting due to horrendous rumors and surveen suffered most in my opinion...so i feel very attached to dev kajjal .....no offence but get sad when dev is written off

Sammy, I have not written off Dev, sorry if you  feel offended but the rumours did make an effect on Apu's acting career . I have liked each and very character Apu has played so far but just as you admire Dev's character , I just adored Apu as ArmaanπŸ˜ƒ. Iam also emotionally attached to JJKN and  the character Jassi and Armaan which ruled our hearts for almost three years.