Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena, Hrishant caught making out! (Page 3)

rianicia Goldie
rianicia
rianicia

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Imann123

Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by Imann123

you people are so dumb its sad, believing ANYTHING that comes out in the newspapers and TV...

lol yaar more than the story, you guys are amusing me more....its soo funny...its sad!
It is not that these celebrities have a clean record..all these cheapos are perfectly capable of doing all this..so we beleive the media Big smile

if you were believing CNN, BBC or some reliable source then i would take your side, but why dont u guys understand that the MEDIA only wants to SELLL ($$$$$$) their story...and its common sense that they will use someone's name that is INNNN right now...because they want people to open that article or buy that newspaper...

Clap for being Veena's support.

hiya655 Newbie
hiya655
hiya655

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
hi everyone
 i do not know why  everyone is  against veena .   how about Sara khan. no one say anything about her because she is Indian  .why is that. they both are  on  the  page . saran  what she did  on big boss4. her fake marriage  and then broke up. she married  twice but   i  feel it wont be fair if we  say veena is  this and that actually  t they both ere on same page. media wants to  get money like this  fake stories.
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiya655

hi everyone
 i do not know why  everyone is  against veena .   how about Sara khan. no one say anything about her because she is Indian  .why is that. they both are  on  the  page . saran  what she did  on big boss4. her fake marriage  and then broke up. she married  twice but   i  feel it wont be fair if we  say veena is  this and that actually  t they both ere on same page. media wants to  get money like this  fake stories.
if u talking abt sara then probably u should see pages from the begining of bb4 forum u will find that sara got criticism too...its nothing to do with india -pakistanOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004ArpitachohanRasnyChits1

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i dont get it doesnt veena pray namaz and she drinks alcoholThumbs Down
cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

veena's manager on her fangroup said it was sparkling water.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutestar

Originally posted by ruky786

veena's manager on her fangroup said it was sparkling water.. 

LOLthanks for clearing that out
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Oh dear oh dear!! I don't believe our Hrish would demean himself and let himself down!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlie_giggles

Even as reports of Veena-Ashmit's sex escapades in Bigg Boss 4 house do the rounds, we learnt that the Pakistani seductress also has hots for yet another ex-contestant on the show.

The dude who has caught Veena's attention is none other than model and aspiring actor Hrishant Goswami.

It is known that Bigg Boss 4 host Salman Khan threw a bash after the show's grand finale. What not many know is that a new love story was born at the party. Just that, the male protagonist Ashmit was replaced by Hrishant. Confused? Hear this...

According to sources present at the party, Veena and Hrishant let their hair down and lost themselves to excessive booze. Both the contestants were seen getting cozy with each other. Finally, they got so drunk that they couldn't handle themselves anymore and decided to go to their rooms.

As the party was held at Salman's farmhouse at Panvel, Veena and Hrishant got into the car and asked the driver to take them to the famous Dukes resort nearby. A source revealed, "Both Hrishant and Veena were very drunk and they had already started getting intimate at the party. We later learned that they asked the driver to take them to Dukes." Sources also have it that on the way the two couldn't help but get into a passionate make out session.

"Veena and Hrishant were seemingly too busy making out that they lost the track of where they were going. They only came to their senses when they found themselves parked outside Dukes Company in Chembur in Mumbai. Fir kya tha? Bechaara driver. They fired him and wound up going to their respective put ups," disclosed a source.

Well, now only time will tell which of the two hot boys win Veena Malik.

when i was trying to day the same thing that ashmit slept with veena malik
everyone were bashing me for abusing some contestant know the artical says the same

who is gonne to bash it?

Go to top