India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Robbies intentions?

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Guys our Robbie has changed a lot I mean he's not the old fun loving guy anymore but that was absolutely justified after such a heartbreak(only if mauli had ever undestood his true love forherAngry)....
But now I am kind of scared hope he doesn't turn out to be a negetive character and end up seperating onu and taani as mentioned in one of the old articles that stated robbie to be the major cause for split between taanu.....Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectdreamsPoonamjayaswalmegha01YeHoKyaRahaHaiAmor.Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i like his new gray shaded avatar. well he's gonna make taani's life hell and dats in cards for sure...

i just hope he wont team up with ritesh to ruin taani's life..ooohh not forgetting nupur. i know she's turnin bit positive but u can never trust her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

Nabigha Senior Member
Nabigha
Nabigha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
well his intentions r surely very gud.....he has cum back frm states just for onu nd onu only...yeah for ananya too but not majorly!!!so one thing is for sure tht his intentions r just to get onu out of this jail nd free him again!!!he want onu to be happy unlike him who is lonely nd shattered!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01Amor.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
i don't know what to say.....

i love robi's new avtaar....he rocks....

but then whatever happening is a great torture....i can't digest so much negativity....

i hate to say this but yes he will take revenge on taani until he knows the truth.....
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
robi's new avtaar is rocking n i dnt thing ritesh n robi will team up bcoz ritesh dnt wanna hurt taani he needs her bcoz of his children n robi hates her to in all taani phas gyi bechari ek taraf khai dusri taraf kuan Cry

megha01

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi909

robi's new avtaar is rocking n i dnt thing ritesh n robi will team up bcoz ritesh dnt wanna hurt taani he needs her bcoz of his children n robi hates her to in all taani phas gyi bechari ek taraf khai dusri taraf kuan Cry

i feel so sad for taani....all she wanted in her whole life was her husband anurag...and to live with him she had to fight so much demons on the way...where there is a fear too loose.....

and i don't think robi hates taani...he still the same robindo ganguly like anu says no matter how hard he tries he can never hate his loved ones....and his most loved ones is anu-taani.....deep down he is still the same robindo....he doesn't want to show anyone that he is lonely...angry...all his tears have been dried up......thats what makes him hard...cold...arrogant....he is just angry with taani...i hope the Cvs idiots don't change the anger into hatred

and also robi doesn't know that the women whom he wants to take revenge will tolerate all his revenge with smile on her face though she will cry because for her his revenge is not mere revenge but his frutration for loosing his love.....and also she treats him as a brother and son.....she will happily tolerate his revenge and in that process he will change him back to the old naughty robindo ganguly...

Amor.

perfectdreams Goldie
perfectdreams
perfectdreams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i like the new robbie
loved the old one
but his new personality is also great

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500megha01

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@ mages 
agreed robby will soon realize her luv for his baudi but tab tak kahin der na ho jaaye n vo ritesh Angry 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index