Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Meeting with KSG on 17th Jan'11 at his house! (Page 3)

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

I can't believe you choried BBB song's line ROFL BUT I agree it suits him tehe I love him <3

Embarrassed welll can you blame meee pssssssssht ! TEHEEE he is a TANHAAA TARAA BABYY! he is gonna SHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 ! hayeeeee lets go do a kela danceeeee pleashhh teheeeee 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan..annihilation.-Divz-Mehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO You know Gia "That's a little weird man" ROFL but nonetheless I shall do it with ya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan..annihilation.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

coolala124_KKB Goldie
coolala124_KKB
coolala124_KKB

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
karan ke haathon veena K baad Beiber bhi gaya! lmao! hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Congo MehakBig smileM so happy 4 u, hope i get 2 meet him 2, somedayDay Dreamingits so magicalBlushing

Edited by Mona1993 - 17 January 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divz-.annihilation.-Euphoria-Mehak_Luvs_Rani

coolala124_KKB Goldie
coolala124_KKB
coolala124_KKB

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
loved d Vdos too! : D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divz-Mehak_Luvs_Rani

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
i have never had such a big smile on my face for so long!!!

this has made me smile so much, i can't even imagine all your faces

I have been watching it over and over and acting like a complete phaangurllll LOL
and i love how u all mentioned it as well when sitting there hahaha

Nicole is so shy Embarrassed she looked really pretty, and i love their jodi <3

saying this again, but sooooo happy he's in touch with JJ!!!! and KaJen interview, let's hope we do get it *crosses finger*

lmao i just heard "Sahara" ROFL even tho he butchered Sahar's name it sounded so right Embarrassed

and his reaction to banana boy
ROFL will always remember it!!! Embarrassed

thank you so much for updating us!!! this has had to be THE best....thank u for enlightening my day and making me act like a complete phagurl after a long time
ROFL

sighh i wish i knew u all were going

next time i come to Mumbai, I'm sure he is going to be shooting, i wonder if the sets would be the same cuz that is like 10minutes from my house there Big smile
and even if its not in the same set and it's far i will go and meet him!!! i don't care if am busy or anything! i will make sure to go meet him Embarrassed
he is so down to earth and so humble, i can't believe he let all u girls come meet him at his house and hang around Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarman.annihilation.-Divz-Aquarius18Mehak_Luvs_Rani-Moni-anitamaliksoundsofcedar

moosewithgoose IF-Dazzler
moosewithgoose
moosewithgoose

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
i know i should be soo jealous of u guys, but im smiling like a goof..hahahLOL n im yet to see the videos..just reading it made me feel soo awesome..i cant blv u guys were there at his home n he is just so super duper super fab with his fans! Sillyjust love him to death n he looks soo good with his specsDay Dreaming
i LOL-ed at karan sticking out his tongue.ROFL how freaking cute is that!!!HeartTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taniyaarman-Divz-Mehak_Luvs_Rani-Moni-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
 Hellooo Ladiess ROFLDay Dreaming

Ok before I start ranting I want say a BIG THANK YOU to both you and Divyaa and all the girls who went there.
Thanks Srishti for making us talk <3 
I dont think we have ever heard such an experience ever ,where we could see his reactions cute antics his calls autographs scribbling LOL
Thanks a ton guys for everything <3
Love you so so much !

Even though I have heard this experience from you a number of times I just cant seem to have enough of it !
I guess we've all realised time and again what a humblee guy KSG is ,I havent ever met someone so warm,loving,patient and down to earth as him.Everyone whose ever met him only talk about how grounded he is.I dont understand how anyone cant love him.
To be really honest I feel so proud that am his fan and am sure all of us here do !

I cant stop blushing reading this experience !
OMG all his messages for Anu ,Gia ,Sahar are freaking adorablee.
The way he sayss Anitaa and mai aapse beimtihaan muhabbat karta hun Stern Smile I dont think am aliveee LOLL 
His blush to Sahars msg and reply was so cuteeeee Embarrassed
His msg to Gia just made me ROFL  AHHH I lovee him .Especially when he said pehle mujhe bhi apne ghar banane do phir banana par toota phoota nahi ROFL 
He is such a babyyy at hearttt Embarrassed

His antics are so damn adorablee,his pulling out his tonguee is the cutest IMO its such a small gesturee on his part to make you feel comfortablee. 
I can so understand how you felt Divz ..am sure you didnt sleep al night LOL
His scribbling on the paper and then hiding it was ROFL
OMG you guys made soo much awaaz bechaara he was trying to make you guys chup LOL
I lovee the concern he has for everyones studies and exams ,he is saying you should SLEEP and do well ok is so freakin cutee Big smile
I love how he is so attached to DMG ,the YESS he did for DMG's winning's mention just proved it all the more !

I LOVEE how he says I lovee you KPS Big smile He has always recognised KPS everytime he has spoken in regard of his fans.He lovesss it. ROFL He called you two his soldiers for the same reason I guess tehe <3 

I havent ever seen any celeb who doesnt hesitate calling and attending his fans wherever and whenever they want to.He was in a rush but he gave you so much time and so much love and warmth.
I have seen so many stars do so much just to be in limelight or to promote themselves but he is the only one who hasnt done anything of this ..but just been available to his fans and given them all the love even when he is on a vacation or a trip to his parents house !

I'd like to point out  I loveee how he introduced the house as his parents housee ,that just made me respect him all the more !

Mehaki thanks a ton for writing and sharing the entiree experience.
Thanks Divz for the videos and it was so nice of you to upload all of them even though you guys were so tired ! ILY <3
Mehaki I must sayy I lovee lovee it whenever you spoke of whatever I have seen in the videos LOLL I would instantly recognisee ,you were so bindaas and cutee there dudee Cool ILY

Edited by Ankita.M - 18 January 2011 at 1:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.taniyaarmanObodroKargosh.annihilation.-Divz-Mehak_Luvs_Rani-Moni-Aquarius18soundsofcedarblessing-beauty

Go to top