Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh My God......!!!! Its really sooooooooo soooooooo sooooooo sweet of Karan to let his fans go over to his place to meet him personally..... 😊Everything that he said n did for his fans is super cute.... He's simply amazing.....!!! must say that all u guyz r really lucky.....!!! Thanks for sharing ur experience.... 😊
KaSh_KaJen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awwwww so cute! your veryy lucky :D

where r the pics?😳
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG you girls are so lucky man!!! I'm so happy for you but more jealous at the same time!!! It sounds like SUCH an amazing experience and I really wanna meet him!!! I hope that one day if I go India, I meet him. And OMG his pictures are SO cute!!! *pulls his cheeks*
Awwww, i'm so happy to know that KaJen are still in touch and he knows like everything about hey. This was yesterday na, so she'll have come back today.😳 Divya, I LOVE you for asking him about Jenny!!🤗 It's so good to know that he actually WANTS to have an interview with herand I can't help but feel so smug about it, lol.
Anyway, congratulations to all the girls who met him, talked to him and got a message from him. It's so KSGfied and then with Jenny's new show, it will be so Jennyfied!!😳
crimson_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice vids. Thanks for sharing!
KaSh_KaJen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aquarius16

OMG you girls are so lucky man!!! I'm so happy for you but more jealous at the same time!!! It sounds like SUCH an amazing experience and I really wanna meet him!!! I hope that one day if I go India, I meet him. And OMG his pictures are SO cute!!! *pulls his cheeks*
Awwww, i'm so happy to know that KaJen are still in touch and he knows like everything about hey. This was yesterday na, so she'll have come back today.😳 Divya, I LOVE you for asking him about Jenny!!🤗 It's so good to know that he actually WANTS to have an interview with herand I can't help but feel so smug about it, lol.
Anyway, congratulations to all the girls who met him, talked to him and got a message from him. It's so KSGfied and then with Jenny's new show, it will be so Jennyfied!!😳

where did u see the pics? 😕
OMG Mehak!!! Im so frikkin jealous now!!!! But at the same time happy for you guys...You's met KSG...in his frikkin HOUSE!!! How effin lucky are you guys!!! 

Its great actually more than great to know that Baby and JJ are still in contact! Can't wait for a KAJEN interview...seems like KSG wants one as well!!!

Congo to all the 'fangirls' lol who met him!!!

sharonyaqoob thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hayyyye....😛
he is looking damn handsome,hawt hawt hawt,cute,adorable,sweet,awsome blossom aur pata nai kya kya...😆
i read all ur convo with KSG😍...oh god im smilling no no no laghing badly..🤣my sis came in room n saw me n she was like r u ok..???kya hoa..???
i did'nt replied as i was in karan's dreamy land☺️...then she saw screen...karan hai toh tu ne tu pagal hona he hai...and she sitted with me read all that convo.....😆uffff guyzzz i can imagine tum logun ko kitna maza aaya hoga...👏and ya in this nicole is also looking really preety..
im JEALOUS...🥺but guyzzz im really very happy for all of u...🥳
he is such a sweetheart❤️....my cutie pie......mauhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...🤗.
thanks alot guysssss...as u captured all his moves and his expressions....🤗
this is the only thing whichh i can say THIS IS PRICELESS....😎
thanks a ton....❤️...
Love,
Sharon..!!!

TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This man is so down to earth he continues to surprise me. Which actor in today's century gives SO much importance to their fans? He seriously does not seem to have a 'starry' attitude, that's what I like about this guy. 

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.It always feels so wonderful to read these sorts of experiences! Everyone who met him/got a message from him is very lucky! The fact that he stayed for longer with you guys, despite getting late to go somewhere is ever so sweet! LMFAO at the 'Radhika' and 'Fangurl' moment. So cute!

Thanks for sharing! Muahh!
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AHHH MEHEK DIVYAAA!!!! U GUYS ARE DAMN LUCKY MANNNNNN!!!! BUTT I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR POSTING UP THE PICS AND THE VIDEOSSS!!! AHHH HE IS SOO FREAKIN CUTEEEEEEE!!! BUTT NEXT TIME YOU GUYS GOO U GUYS HAVE TO TELL MEEEEEEEE! LMAOOO! <333333333333
Neeshoe thumbnail
I am So jealous & Happy for you guys ! (:
OMGeee <3
& i love you guys for puttin up the pictures and tellin this AMAZIN experience <3