Meeting with KSG on 17th Jan'11 at his house! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
hey mehkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😃 thanks 4 sharing😉
wow karan is just awesome nver heard of some actor who hv let their fans cmes 2 their house😳😳
he is the best n unique😉😉
lol congratssssssssssssssss 2 all phangurlsss😆😆😆
Yahaan pe
usne 2 saal pehle bhindi banaayi thi SBS mein🤣 u guys r soo crazy😆😆"Heylloooo Ladddiiiessss😍 wish i was there too😳 u gals r soooooooooo lucky😃
awww thatsssssss sooooooooo sweet of  karan ,he talkssss 2 soooo many people on phone😳😳😳
he delay his meeting 4 his fans ,that shows how he loves the one who loves him😳😳
And we were giggling soooo much while he was talking,he was like "Shhhhhhhhhhhh" 😳u bad girls u were making noise n disturbing baby😆😆
there was this newspaper lyingg on the table,so he starteddd ruining the picture of the actress in the paper,making her beard and stuff🤣poor sonakshi sinha🤣
mehkiiiiiiiiiii u n karan convo about yr height🤣
all who got her autograph congrats 😃

"This STOOPIDD woman,Riddhima I tell you" and were like OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS🤣🤣completely agreed wiz karan😆😆😆
awww soo sweet he doesnt take basher's talks at heart😉 but am nt gonna tolerate them talking bakwas about u😳😳😳
whenever he used to find anything veryyy funnyy or crazyyy..he used to look at that person and stick out his tonguee to herr🤣awesome🤣
awwww thank u divya for asking about kajen interview😳😳😳 n am happy he is still in touch wiz JJ ,that wat we call true friendship😳
i didnt knw nicole could be so shy 😳😆
aww want him 2 add me too on FB😳 N AGAIN tongue🤣
mehkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for this wonderful update 🤗🤗🤗 it was a pleasure to read 😳😳😳
😆

Edited by ammyridz600 - 13 years ago
Mehak and Divya so very Much for the Update and for the video link i am so very Happy for you all and also for myself 😳 Men KSG is an angel and such an awesome person and downto earth men, his simplicity and warmess towards us makes him more special for me.

Sahar's Message:D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=134XfB913Qk[/YOUTUBE]
I Love you too : men he said it so slowly and so cute Bukshing on his face

Anita's message :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcOpFc1dLiA[/YOUTUBE]
Anita when he said Oye Oye i was like Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww and then your name was like Superb Loved every bit of thie Interview.
Gia's Message :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTHUty4nLDk[/YOUTUBE]
My Banna Girl Banna is wiered But we Love it 😳

Thank you so very Much Mehak for the awesome post My Love for him is like 2 3 4 5 rasie to infinity.

🥳cngrax to all u lucky girls.....🥳
i luv ksg....❤️❤️he is such a gem.😳
luky u......rly jealous.....bt rly happy 4 u.:)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DAMM IT!!!
its super cute☺️
im so jelous!!
oh man he is so cute and adorable😳...u guys are so lucky yaar😛...wish i was there....but i live so far from delhi...
i loved reading ur experience...aisa lag raha tha ki mai bhi tumhaarey saath hi thi.😛..
the best part of the entire part was
And we told him that pleaseeee add us all on Facebook and upload moree picss..and he first nodded and then again showed us the tonguee,which was supperr adorablee!!🤣.... 😆

and i am really happy for all of you who got to meet him and talked to him and also hugged him...mind you i am super duper jealous of you guys right now..😆...

love you KSG and love you KSGIANS
OMG!!! guyssss...I don't know all of you who met him but OMG! Mehak and Divya, you guys met Karan at his home?!😲😳..woooowwww!! what can be more awesome than that, right?? congrats guys...the conversation sounds so cute and funny as well...it's beyond sweet that he called you guys in his home...amazing!!
and sahar, anu, gia must have still been on cloud nine for getting such adorable and separate messages..lol...congrats to you guys too, especially gia *ahem* *ahem*...lol
and mehak thanks for sharing🤗
omg lucky girls congrats yaar
Awesum vd
I'm feeling jealous yaar
His msgs his pricessless expressions wow plz post pic 's too
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
u guyzzzz r sooooooooooooo lucky MAN!
hez sooo adorable....wish i cud meet him 2
congo divya di and mehak diiii. ksg is d best. ksg still in touch with jen. i luv them both. kajen cum back. i m really jealoussssssssssss