Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Meeting with KSG on 17th Jan'11 at his house!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Heyyyy guyyysss!!Hug
I am sure most of you by now must already be knowing that some of us met KARAN SINGH GROVER yesterday at his house in Delhi..!!!
We were around 6 girls(Me,Divya,Sanya,Aakriti,Srishti & Davneet) and we acted like TOTAL PHANGURLSSROFL
So,KSG's dad invited us inside to wait for KSG,so the first thing you see while entering his house is the KITCHEN and the moment we saw that,we all went like "OMG! Yahaan pe usne 2 saal pehle bhindi banaayi thi SBS mein"ROFL and we click pictures of the kitchen!LOL
And then we went towards his drawing room and we sat over there and started clicking pics of everything we saw while sitting thereLOLand his dad offered us chocolates which KSG had gottt and some of us carried it home and did not even eat itROFL
So we were like WAITING for KSG to comeee....and we all were soo damn excited...especially Divya..she was literally shiveringggLOL
And then the "D" moment came...KSG entered into the room...wearing his specs...a black pullover...blue jeans...black socks...green chappals and a cute dimple on his face going like "Heylloooo Ladddiiiessss" and we all SCREAAAAMMMEEEDDDDDLOLAnd he went like "Welcome to my Parent's house"....We couldn't believe he was in FRONT of ussss....especially Divyaaa...she just wouldn't open her eyesss and Karan patted her on back and went like "WAKKKEE UPPP"!!!
The first thing I told him was "OH MY GOD.You are SO SKINNY! He goes like...Yaaa I knowww"LOL
And then he shook hands with all of us and finally sat down...and we told him that howw we went through so many difficulties to come there and it wasn;t easy at all...and he gives this cute smile and goes like "Very baad! Very baad!" LOL
And then I am like let us give him the gift's we've got..so firstly I gave him a BIGGG Thank you card on behalf of KPS and I told him that its on behalf of KPS,a Thank you card...He was like "Soo sweett!! I LOVE KPS"...I said "We love you too"Embarrassed And then some of us had got an advanced birthday cards and gifts for him,so we gave that to him too and pack of chocolates and he goes like "So you guys have planned to make me fat ahh?"LOL and then Divya started giving out her gifts to him one by one...she had got soooo many of them...and then KSG gave her a TIGHHHHTTT hugggStern Smile(We were all so jealous...LOL)
and then he was like "SITT..SITT" so we all saaaattt down...and made him speak to some of our friends on the phone...
We reached there like at 3.30 and he had to leave for some work at 4...and even though so many people came to call him to go,he still stayed with us till like 4.30 and chatted and talked and signed autographs for everyone!!Embarrassed
I am sure he spoke to atleast 20 people yesterdayLOLbuttt even though he was running ouuttaa time he was SUPPPERRR CUUUTTEEE to have spoken to EACH and EVERYONE of them for longgg minutesssss....Embarrassed And we were giggling soooo much while he was talking,he was like "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"LOL and at one point of time,he was speaking to someone on phone...and there was this newspaper lyingg on the table,so he starteddd ruining the picture of the actress in the paper,making her beard and stuffROFL he did that TWICE! LOL

And then he was like "you wanna click some pictures? Ya come on"
And then we all clicked pics with him...and when I went to him to get a pic clicked,he literally stood on his toes to match my heightROFL He was like "You are sooo tall"...I said "I knew you would sayy that"LOL
Soo..we finally went onto the autographs,I swear he has never written so much EVER BEFOREE!! LOL
One by one,we got him to sign everyone's autographss...and we were like..."we are sure you never wrote so much in your exams"..he says "Seriously! Never"...and then I said "But this is one thing we are going to cherish forever" and he goes like "Yes! Me too!"Embarrassed
When he came onto signing my autograph...I told him "Karannn..please also write all the best for your boards exams" so he goes like "Ohhh YAAAA,I hate exams man"..and we were like "we hate it too"
Then we had someee special requests from some friendss of our's...so while he was signing the autographs we told him to give us someee messagesss for them...and we recorded the messages and they were SUPPPERRR ADORABLEEEEEmbarrassed(I will post the videos too)...
Then there was this girl,she came a bit late,so he was signing her autograph...and so he asks her "What's your name" and she goes like "Radhikaa" and KSG says "Radhika!! I like that name"..."Had I been a girl,my name would have been Radhika" and we all laugheddd sooo madlyyLOL He was like "No seriously! When I was going to be born,my parents had a bet over it" and we went like if we would have been a boy,our names would have been Karan and ArmaanLOL
And during one of the messages...We were giggling and chattinggg and whispering sooo much...I went like "OMG! We are having such a fangurl moment right now" and everyone including KSG laughed so much!LOL
And then in one of our friend's message,he used the "Oye Hoye" line and we alll went MAAADD...and flooded him with our autographs again and went likeee "Pleasee write oyee hoyee on our autographs..Pleaseeeeee"...and then he wrote it on everyone's autographEmbarrassed
And then I also told him that how the past 10 months were like TORTURE for us...and he goes like "Ya man for me too!" and he holds his head and says "Such a headache" and then says "This STOOPIDD woman,Riddhima I tell you" and were like OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSROFLROFLROFL And then we told him that how we used to stayyy online for longgg hours and vote for him,so he went like "SLEEEEEEEEP"..."I don't but you guys should"...and then we told him that we voted like CRAZYYY people for DMG for Best youth show award...and he got so excited...he was like YAAAY!! We wonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!
And then we congratulated him for making it to 50 most desirable men and he gave this cutee shyy smile and said Thankkk youuuu!!!Embarrassed
..And then we also told him that we have "3 male angels in our KPS" and howw they are sooo prrotectiveee over him...and he went like..Oh wow! I didn't know thatLOL and we told him how much we defend him when people bash him...so he goes like "Why man? Let them say whatever they want,it doesn't makes a difference"...so he told us...that do not bash...LOL!
And meanwhile talking sometimes,whenever he used to find anything veryyy funnyy or crazyyy..he used to look at that person and stick out his tonguee to herrROFL It was SUPPPERRRR CUUUTEEE the way he did it...Embarrassed
And then Divya asked him if he got the New Year card which she had sent him through SBB...so he went like Nooo!! They haven't given me..so I told Divya it was a KaJen card...so maybe they are waiting for Jenny to come back so KSG goes like "Yaa...she is not here right now...she'll be coming tomorrow"...and then one of us asked "Can we get a KaJen interview then? He said Hope soo!"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
...And then we again stood up...and then he huggeddd everyonneee!!! OH EM GEE.
He hugged me TWICEEEEEEEEEEEStern Smile And I was SPEECHLESS! LOL! His huggg is soooooooo ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3 <3 <3 And then we clicked picsss while he was hugging everyoneee!!! We were actually capturing everything he didROFL
So after he clicked the pics,I told him that Karan we want to see your tatttoo's..so he was like which one? Right or left? I said right one...the one on your elbow...so he sleeved up and showed us the tattoo and when we asked him what does it means...he said Its a SecretLOL
And then he showed us the other tattoo too on his left shoulder...and the stripess one!! and he explained us in DETAILS!
And then we told him that we remember how you used to wear full sleeve shirt to cover up your tattoo's...so he goes like "Yaa..Doctor's don't have a tattoo...but you know I have alot of doctor friends who have a tattoo"....
..And then he was like..I need to go now guys...so we told him that pleasee bring Nicole down atleast...we want to meet her...He goes like "You guys think you are shy?...She is all the more shy...But I will try my best"...and so he finally brought her down...and she looked REALLY prettty,shy and cuuuteeeEmbarrassed She shook hands with all of uss and gave us a BIIGGG smileee...and OMFG I just fell more in loveee with KaNic <3 They look all the more perfect for each other in real life <3
And we told him that pleaseeee add us all on Facebook and upload moree picss..and he first nodded and then again showed us the tonguee,which was supperr adorablee!!ROFL
And then before leaving he shook hands with everyoneee...one by oneee....and he was like "aaram se aaram se...ek ek karke" LOL! And then we wished him all the best for his future shows and told him to come back on TV soooon and he wished us luck tooEmbarrassedand then he went saying BBBYYYEEEE...and we were screaming BYEEEE KARAANNNN!!!!!!Embarrassed

Honestly,everything felt SO UNREALLLLStern Smile I still can't believe we ACTUALLY met him!!
He was SOOOOOOOOOOOO down to earth,humble and sweet with us!!! He had nooo starry airs or anything like that! I mean I haven't ever seen anyone who would call their fans at their homeplace to meet them,but that's Karan Singh Grover for you!!Embarrassed
Seriously,it was THEEE BESTTT day of our livesss!!!
And we just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE him EVEENNN moreee nowwww <3 <3

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 17 January 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 133 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTaparna ashokamber45nikkirbdridz13sdqtlubslubsyangle.28apoorvapr3008anamika_khanarmaanridzalwysmeeranairKaSh_KaJentobinnavtinderSoniaSalman43Jessica100armaanasadksgsasyajyothi_misriDiyanMadiha_20Kajenxoxmegha-crimson_10bobby04arkajenksgJahapana6packsmini_ksg_ARrose-girlamairaShrutiRainaNikhi.ArshForEverARCaskettFanjannat4everksgforever10MrsMallikGroverHazel-eyeKhaLidaHsharonyaqoobksg_ritikasonam_Nims-coolala124_KKBAltairapickytgLove_ArHiiiarmaanlover_7cutiepreetpinkssdesire_20sheenaluvskajenmoosewithgooseHaniyaaRadhika_ksgianangel_KSGSienna..Mojo.ujala26TheMelody.henaliarmaania13dhruvikaluvsKSGIshia-RabiaKSGKaJen-juhi-ARs.angeltaniyaarmanradzammyARKJ_4EVERarmaanno01fanmrs.sharmafrndshp_luv_dmgawarapan.Meera1101annanyaksgianKaranShilpa:)cupid-struckcanadianssiddhika_ksgRiddikulusekdoteencharSweetAddiction.SankiPagalSamiyah258qazplmgia.khanFarzuIranimithilalovesksg-Divz-Sanju_-DavneetKaur-norunyxxzara-KSG-malikrahmona_pakswe-Sneha16-scarlet.moonsamadesshininggal2008caprigurlCSSKMedha.Nomaa.BElieveYOUrself-Euphoria-.annihilation.Aubade.smiley_liziDulceTentacion.jiyaa_mjesss.Farzu-MidnightMusingsObodroKargosh-ajna-abditory.-Anku-_Oishi_ammyridz600sweetdesireAquarius18swashbucklinganitamalik.JustaDreamwidaIshaqzaadi-Veena--Moni-sjainsoundsofcedarNadz_YuNaloverblessing-beautyYuNa4ever

-Divz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divz-
-Divz-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Okkay so here i come!!!

hehehe i was all shivering even on the way ...when i met mehaki on metro i was lil confident and then we ran downstairs to take rickshaw but all of a sudden i got msg from AP that K has to leave at 4 and we were like RUNNNNNN RUNN RUNNNNNNNN LOLL

we almost took that colony on our heas where is that flat mannnnn find it find it LOLL

and then we goes inside when the D B BOY CAME..THE KSG i closed my eyes n packed myself..loll i wasn't ready to believe this is THE KSG my DREAM MAN...
i said to mehak r u sure this is THE KSG she slapt on my hand and said idiot this is KSG..

then he come ahead to shake hands with everyone ...first was me...eeeksssssssss and i was like noooooo he said Helloooooo i again nooooooooooooo ROFLROFLROFL I WAS FREAKING MADDD
and then he pulled my hand n shook it hard HELLOOOOOO awwwwwwww

and then after shaking hand wid everyone he pat on my shoulder WAKE UP!! WAKE UP ROFLLLL i was seriously acting like phangurl ROFLLL

and the unpredictable cutest moment came of my life....

i was giving him gifts like SLOWLY aaram se...this is a spl thank you card for always being humble n sweet to me though i always annoys u on phone...n he was like no no no silly lolll

and then i n mehak gave a thanks you card from KPS he goes like Ohh Mannn I LOVE KPS <3 <3 <3

and then i started more gifts..loll in the end i gave him a sweet lill pupp key ring which he loved a lot...he said ohooo its so cuteee its seems like breezer and THEN HE SAID U R SUCH A SWEEETTTTTTT PERSON DIVYAAAAAAA N HE OPENED HIS ARMS LIKE SRK..TYPICAL ARMAAN STYLE AND HUGGED ME SO TIGHT THAT I CLOSED MY EYES N JUST LEAN MY HEAD ONTO HIS CHEST N GOES IN HEAVEN FOR 6 SEC lollll i can feel his abs, his heartbeat...his body fragnance..OMGGGG

then everyone started shouting hahahaha

then we all did many talks n signing autographs....he was more way cute for gia, saharaaaaa and aniieeetttaaaaaaaaaaaaaa msg ;) ;)

he gave me a bit dad-ish looks when he asked me abt exams...how did they went? i said very bad....L:OLLL he said WHYYYYYYYY??? i was like they were mid-terms loll :D :D

IN THE END i just want to say I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUU guysss for making me more confident that i can meet him loll n actually will speak something hehe and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU KSGGGGGGGGG for being so lovely to us <3 <3 <3

AND THANKS TO AP SIR for replying to my every msg :) :) <3 <3

THIS CELEB is unreal and did treat his fans like friends!!! i just will not ever forget his day...and the spl moment was he did recognise me mannnnnnnn and nicole too...she is such a sweetheart...r u divya jagga rite...yeahhh!! M LOVING IT <3 <3 <3

Edited by -Divz- - 18 January 2011 at 4:01am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsynikkirbdridz13sdqtarmaanridzalwysarmaanasadksgJessica100KaSh_KaJenDiyanKajenxoxcrimson_10rose-girljannat4everNikhi.MOnkEy_rAngErLove_ArHiiiNims-Hazel-eyesharonyaqoobcoolala124_KKBujala26Mojo.henaliTheMelody.juhi-ARs.angelIshiataniyaarmanKaranShilpa:)canadiansmrs.sharmadua_44everfrndshp_luv_dmgawarapan.Riddikulusgia.khanSamiyah258-Seri-Sanju_dhruviarmaanfanBElieveYOUrself-Euphoria-jiyaa_m.annihilation.Farzu-MidnightMusings-Anku-anitamalik-Veena--Moni-Aquarius18.JustaDreamMehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedarblessing-beautyNadz_YuNaloversjain

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
KSG Vids from Divya, Mehak's visit

All credit goes to Divya/ -Divz-

These are some RANDOM KSG videos we took!Embarrassed
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITHOUT CREDITING

Sahar's Message:D

Anita's message :D

Gia's Message :D

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 17 January 2011 at 9:49pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTnikkirbdridz13sdqtlubslubsymehak_mangiJessica100KaSh_KaJenjyothi_misrikillerrabitKajenxoxcrazyapDiyanbobby04mini_ksg_ARrose-girljannat4everArshForEverARCaskettFanAltairaHazel-eyeKhaLidaHAmoon.88HaniyaacutiepreetEvashSammy__pinkssujala26Mojo.-Deepshikhaa-TheMelody.juhi-ARs.angel-RabiaKSGKaJen-radzammyARKJ_4EVERKaranShilpa:)cupid-struckarmaanno01fandua_44everfrndshp_luv_dmgawarapan.Riddikuluscanadianssiddhika_ksggia.khanqazplmnyxx-Divz-caprigurlSanju_dhruviarmaanfan* Unnati *-DavneetKaur-SweetAddiction.Kash-Gurti-VisuSamiyah258DigitalFortressObodroKargosh.annihilation.MidnightMusingsFarzu-jiyaa_mswashbuckling-Anku--Veena--Moni-.JustaDreamAquarius18blessing-beautysoundsofcedarNadz_YuNaloversjain

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
MEHAKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DIVZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! "Hello LADIESSSS" tehe Guys you all know already how much HAPPY I am for you two and everyone else tehe Though I was up ALL NIGHT with Gia till 7am and got LIVE updates rofl but it feels so good to read it all over again man tehe! I have NEVER seen a celebrity do SO MUCH for his fans :| He really is something else <3 FIRST OFF I mma say THANK YOUUUUUZ to you two and KSG for giving GiNuSa a shoutout muaaaaaaaaaaaah! We LUB JU! Seriously that made my life! "Sahara" & "I love you too" :$ :$ :$ OK I am done being a psycho ROFL So like though I loved the whole freaking experience there are few parts I absolutely fell in love with :| I love how Divz had to be WOKEN up ROFLLLLL I love you! You are such a cutie man :| ROFL And Mehaki tu kinhi lambi hai :O LMFAO I kid But dude you two looked so cute in the pic tehe

"So sweet. I LOVE KPS" "We love you too"

AHHH his reaction to KPS is always so DIL SE and cute /sigh I LOVE HIM man! I have never seen him react so warmly to anyone like he does with KPS tehe I loweeee that! Inshallah KPS and KSG ka saath is phorever <3

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

HIS SHHHH was so ADORABLE I am so making avis LMFAOOOO Damn man whenever you think he can't get any cuter he does something out of the blue and totally jaanuable tehe muaaah!

"Yaa...she is not here right now...she'll be coming tomorrow"...and then one of us asked "Can we get a KaJen interview then? He said Hope soo!"

HOW CUTEEEEE <3 He is in touch with JW! I love how he always gives us hope for KaJen related ishtufff :) He is just too damn cute and caring muaaaah! Inshallah we will get KJ intv <3

All in all I am so so so so so so so so GLAD you all got to meet him and had an experience of a lifetime! You all deserved it because you are such loyal KSGians man! BTW ERM I shall be asking for more DETAILS on those "tight hugs" on MSN :P Lub ju guys <3

God Bless You!
Sary OR I should say Sahara tehe *SUCH A PHANGURL MOMENT but do I care? NOPSIES*

Edited by -Sary- - 17 January 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ridz13sdqtlubslubsyksgforever10Hazel-eyeujala26juhi-ARs.angeltaniyaarmanawarapan.dua_44everKaranShilpa:)canadiansRiddikulussiddhika_ksgqazplmgia.khanSanju_-Divz-.annihilation.ObodroKargoshDulceTentacion.-Euphoria-BElieveYOUrself-Anku-swashbucklingAquarius18anitamalik-Veena--Moni-Mehak_Luvs_RaniNadz_YuNalover

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
RESERVED.

I LOVE YOU MEHAK. DIVYA. SIDDHI. I LOVE YOU ANUPUM. GIA. SAHARU.
I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU.

I'ma come back and edit - TOMORROW. My time, tomorrow. LMAO. As in, after 4 PM tomorrow. OKAY? I LOVE YOU LADIES. <33333333

MUAAAAH <33

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

killerrabitHazel-eyejuhi-ARs.angeltaniyaarmancanadianssiddhika_ksggia.khanqazplm-Divz-.annihilation.swashbuckling-Anku-Mehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING ESLE! i just wanna sayy! I LOVE YOUUUU DIVYAAA AND MEHAKIII!! THIS HAD TO BE THE BESTTT THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTT VISIT EVER BABYYY!!!! it was like a date with THE KARAN SINGH GROVER i swear :| and to make it more special IT WAS IN HIS HOUSE!! sooo honestlyyyy this meeting will ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED! 

i love you girls for updating US LIVE! me and saharu stayed till like 7 for this man!! while you guys were busy having your phangurl moments with KSG! we were having our own little session of PHANGURLNESS on msn! LMFAOO it was like! I WAS THERE :|! the moment we started getting the updates from ANKU we started spazzing ON MSN :| it was CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! i am always alwaysss going to remember this NIGHT ! and thank you girls for making it sooo soo sooooooo SPECIAL FOR US <3 ! 

when i read his replied to the messages i m sorry but i couldn't BREATHE :| i was literally having a hard time breathing and i was like just starring at my LT reading it over over and overrr again to make sure this wasn't a joke and it was ALL REAL :| it felt friggen AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE :| 

I LOVE HOW HE IS SO DOWN TO EARTH MAN! when was the last time we saw a celeb call his fans over to his house for a little get together cause they were missing him so much and wanted to meet him :| HOW MANY CELEBS DO THAT ANYWAYSSSSSSSS:|!! i swear he is soooo SPECIAL :| i loveee him more EVERYDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! he makes all his fans feel sooo damn SPECIAL :|:| sigh i m sorry i have to say this again ... I LOVE YOU KARAN SINGH GROVER! 

He was like "Soo sweett!! I LOVE KPS"...I said "We love you too"Embarrassed 

OKAY THAT BIT /thud! makes mee SMILE! i always LOVEEEEEEEEEE the his love for KPS babyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! KPS WAS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU KARAN SINGH GROVER teheeeeeeeeeeeeee babyyyy!! Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"LOL and at one point of time,he was speaking to someone on phone...and there was this newspaper lyingg on the table,so he starteddd ruining the picture of the actress in the paper,making her beard and stuffROFL he did that TWICE! LOL

THIS WAS CUTEEE! lmfaooo this was caught on camera LMFAO i loveee you guys for getting it on camera!!! hes so random i love the wayy he was drawing mooche on her face lmfaooo! i dooo that ALOT! lmfaooo teheeeee i love him! i love how he said .. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! lmfaooooo hahah! 

And then I also told him that how the past 10 months were like TORTURE for us...and he goes like "Ya man for me too!" and he holds his head and says "Such a headache" and then says "This STOOPIDD woman,Riddhima I tell you" and were like OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSROFLROFLROFL

THIS MADE ME ROFLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG for reall! lmfaoooo i m happy he feels the samee way about ridhima! lmfaooo STOOOOOOOPID WOMAN lmfaooooooo!! such a headache lmfaoooo! humaree dil ki baat keh di ksg nee lmfaooo <3 

..And then we also told him that we have "3 male angels in our KPS" and howw they are sooo prrotectiveee over him...and he went like..Oh wow! I didn't know thatLOL and we told him how much we defend him when people bash him...so he goes like "Why man? Let them say whatever they want,it doesn't makes a difference"...so he told us...that do not bash...LOL!

lmfaoo I LOVEEE HIM! i love how he doesnt give that much importance to them HATERZ :D TAKE THATTTTTT HATERZZZZZZZZZZZ :D *does a kela danceee* thats the way to goo but we will always be there to protect him from them :D 

NICOLE looked really pretty teheeeeeeee <3 it was nice to see her there too all blushing heehehehe <3 i love that!! 

I LOVEEEEEEEEE HOW HE KNEW WHEN JW is gonna be in townn tehee they are in touch thats what you call CLOSE FRIENDS babyyyy tehe! oh they make meeee SMILE sooo much! 

@ MY MESSAGE! DOES A KELAAA DANCEEEEEEEEEEE KSG KNOWS I CALL HIM MY BANANA BOY lmfaoooooooo his expression to that was priceless LMFAOOOOO i loveeeeeeee him sooo much! 

LMFAO @ the toota va ghar reply! teheeee i be waiting to make that ghar jee! I CANT WAITTTT BABYYYY! he has motivated meee even moreee tehee! now i m more determined to make that HOUSE infront of his house tehee!! KACHA PAKAA BARAAA SAAA GHARRR <3 ! where i can see ksg from all my windowss tehee *do i sound like a creep yet?* ohhh well even if i am GUESS WHAT I DONT CAREEEEEEEEEEE!! you know whyyyy! cause i never caredd when it came to KARAN SINGH GROVER teheeeeeeeeee!! 

oh oh oh before i go i love this bit 

"I WORK ALONE ONLY" ohh yeaaaaaaaa babyyyy teheeeeeee! kahee chanda mera yaara tu tanhaaa ek taraaa KSG teheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 

I LOVE YOU KARAN SINGH GROVER AND I LOVEEEEEE YOU GIRLSSSS <3 

Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!

Edited by gia.khan - 17 January 2011 at 10:45pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyarmaanasadksgmini_ksg_ARHazel-eyeKhaLidaHBB8Rocksujala26Riddikuluscanadianssiddhika_ksgawarapan.taniyaarmanjuhi-ARs.angel.annihilation.BElieveYOUrselfObodroKargoshqazplmArushiBS-Divz--Seri--Euphoria--Moni-anitamalik-Veena--Anku-swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedarblessing-beauty

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
BTW. I'M REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY JEALOUS.
I love you ladies.
<33

AHHHHHH.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyHazel-eyetaniyaarmanjuhi-ARs.angelRiddikulusgia.khan-Divz-ArushiBS.annihilation.BElieveYOUrself-Euphoria-anitamalikMehak_Luvs_Rani

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Okay, I read everything SUPER SLOW and yeah I mean SLOW although I already knew everything due to our MSN sessionsROFL But just reading the experience over and over again, gives me this amazing feeling, like I met the MAN himself with you all! <3

Honestly, the man is a gem! Hes truly amazing, down to earth, and such a sport with fans! You would think he would get annoyed with fans, but he has the audacity and the humbleness to call you all to his home to meet him! Its seriously overwhelming!Day Dreaming

LMFAO AT RIDDHIMA! Dies laughing!

OH OH and Hailaaaa, what close friends KaJen are! He knows when she's getting back <3 Bless their friendship! <3

Nicole looked super pretty in the pics <3 God bless themmmmmmmm! They do look cuteeee and she does seem super shy LOL

AND OMFG I cant ever thank you guys enough for the Messages for us! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUUUUU ALL!

KPS Rocks!Embarrassed WE LOVE YOU TOO!Embarrassed

and lastly, OMFG WOH MUJHSE "BEINTEHAA MOHABBAT KARTA HAI" Blushing

Edited by anitamalik - 17 January 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyridz13sdqtDiyanKhaLidaHHazel-eyeujala26siddhika_ksgRiddikuluscanadiansjuhi-ARs.angeltaniyaarmanBElieveYOUrselfObodroKargosh.annihilation.gia.khanqazplmArushiBS-Divz--Euphoria--Veena--Moni-Aquarius18swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

Go to top