India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

ghanti dadi is going to speak!!!!

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
girls in wassupTV  epi 6, she said ghanti dadi will see keser burried alive and she will speak!!!!ShockedBig smile.... that is a great news girls! from the day 1 i was waiting for ghanti dadi to speakTongue....aakir wo din aaye gaya...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

girls in wassupTV  epi 6, she said ghanti dadi will see keser burried alive and she will speak!!!!ShockedBig smile.... that is a great news girls! from the day 1 i was waiting for ghanti dadi to speakTongue....aakir wo din aaye gaya...Big smile

Shumi Maidam!Big smile

Haven't seen you here in ages. Shocked

I am curious when Ganti Dadi screams  RED's favorite word, the magic word.......Ermm ..........PRATIGWAShockedConfused

How can anyone stay mum given all the hell that's gone on in that Niwas for 22 years. There is so much she has bottled up inside her.
I won't be surprised if she were to get off her rocker and dance "Munni badnam huyi" Dancinglike she did at a recent MKAP party.LOL

Confused

Edited by MERARAI - 17 January 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by shumi.

Shumi Maidam!Big smile hi mera...Hug

Haven't seen you here in ages. Shocked...yaar i am no more interested in this serialOuch...i come to this forum just to update my ff...somes times if i find time i try to read one or two threads...Big smile

i watched wassup TV 6th epi in kitni mohabath hai forum and by chance i came to know about this news...

I am curious when Ganti Dadi screams  RED's favorite word, the magic word.......Ermm ..........PRATIGWAShockedConfused...lol...but i think she will scream kesariyaaaaaLOL...any way it doesn't matter...Wink

How can anyone stay mum given all the hell that's gone on in that Niwas for 22 years. exactly...unbelivable...i was thinking she open her mouth when they were trying to kill pratigywa...There is so much she has bottled up inside her.
I won't be surprised if she were to get off her rocker and dance "Munni badnam huyi" Dancinglike she did at a recent MKAP party.LOL...that will be too funnySmile...she should sing ' krishna badnaam hua pratigwa tere le yeh...'LOL

Confused
Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
yay!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top