Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

A stroll down the Memory Lane on india-forums.com (Page 8)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
awww lovely post MP!!! and your own narrative is every inspiration to share many more such!

this space is reserved, and i really, really hope to be back to share some stories! =)

cheers,
nj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.-.Shriya.-

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Res**
Awesome Post 
*EDITED* 
1st toh i landed Here Just cuz of Pratigya series !!! was a silent Reader thn !! buh thn saw some awesome 'behooda' posts !! so decided to Participate !! n met Priti a.k.a pritiray & Divya a.k.a dkmystery.... hahahhaha had some gr8 fun participatin in GOTW's ROFL ! *hmmm usuallly it was us 3 onli xP !! n thn we n some othas started spammin !! so our behooodi made a 'behooda Thread '  there ! where we met our otha behoooda's Like Aaliya, Mima, Sammy, Anchal, Rabdi, Lana&Mari !! n cuz of some reason we shifted our HOME to Chat club where ma 3 more behooodis joined us like aleena, Shilpu&shumi di !! n this How i met ma Behoooda Gang Hug ! who r really special for moi ! as these were the 1st gang i met n love so far Heart !! these people r like ma family now Hug !! 
n thn Moi Spammmed GEET forum !! n Spammed like 75 Paradises there n met some pagals there like Chandni, Zeee, Faz, Asma, Chopra, Mother India, shyz, Sallu&ma Biatch Hug !! 
n thn Ma spammmin Machine dragged me to Devils Den where a Met some 'innocent' devils Hug !! who r really special to moi Hug
n ma fav devils like ma biatch, Ma Bahu a.k.a pallu, Pallo, Caco, Jaya,Gargi,Res,anjana,Marsh, Rhea, Ayesha, Mansa, Geet, Adi, Tannu and many more Hug !! 

n thn moi landed on maryada phorum n met samo, Shru, DD, Fatima, ani and many more Hug !! 
Ma YuNa phanka's, Nadz, Maryam, Anjana, Sofu, Suj, Gimzi Hug !! 

Inshort im here on IF most of the time Hug jst love this place Hug !! in 1 year i spammed more thn 37,000posts ROFL ! believe me theres more cumin up ROFL !!! 

Thnks alot Vijay for givin us this place where we met some awesome ppl  n u Hug
IF Roxx Heart

Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 22 January 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-.Shriya.-spln_dkmystery_

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
nice .... !!
reserved

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Indeed like the seasons my IF journey has taken me through many heavens, garden, colours, friends and buddies.
Some have tumbled half-way caught up in their daily routines and others just passed away into oblivion. The energy and the memories and the good times left behind has never changed ; Some of the names are still sprawled over by buddy list and others went through plastic surgeries and change of names; sadly a few just faded.
As the world wakes up in spring so too I find new flowers and friends and that is the way in IF.
Still I have never forgotten any of the old.
I do appreciate the new young members and I am glad that they are doing good and able to stand up on their own.

I would like to cheer them on and give them all the encouragement.
May God Bless everyone.

(Though I have been here for over 3 years yet it feels like ages)LOL
My Active buddies from my pal list and some from forum.
(hope none left out)

Pl click on pic to see who it is, he heLOLWink

blue-ice

Pl click on pic for identity of the above.
Ah because I have buddies everywhere it is hard to take sides in case of minor preferences.

Wow !Thats some list Big smile Thanks summerbhai, but  you seem to be blessed with a good memory. What about people with here today gone tomorrow sort of memory?LOL
Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Well I wish I could put my story here on this post but it is something saved for a book which I would write and my friends say it may become a good movie story.

BTW I dont know if many knows I met my wife first on India-Forums Wink and friends who are very dear to me.

Cheers,
Vijay
Now this is some news indeed Star Clap
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Oh Sunny Bhai kya kahoon this life is like a dream and I am a dreamer. I paint the dreams in many colours, sometimes in fading amber when the sun sheds his regal robes and dips in the inky void.

Edited by Summer3 - 20 January 2011 at 7:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoadrunnerzKai.

coolmaan Groupbie
coolmaan
coolmaan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
congrats Clapguyz and wish all the best in the future Thumbs Up     Star  Smile Party 
Smile

Go to top