Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

A stroll down the Memory Lane on india-forums.com (Page 3)

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
My journey on IF has been a long one.. 
I feel like I'm going to tear up! I gotta cut it short cause I'm busy =\ 
So here I go! 
Seems like all my good friends left IF Cry
Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - We've been friends WAY before IF and I love how you totally forced my to join this site and I'm like addicted to it because of you. I love how we have our random talks about our children and hubbies and our other 5 billion crushes. You're like my older sister that I've never had, seriously. I say that to a LOT of people but you're seriously someone who's special to me. Oh and I still thank you for all the Nakul hookups! :D I could go on and on but I gotta keep it short. I love you hamesha and forever Hug <3 PS I hope our sistership/friendship goes on till we're like buddhis and we'll actually get married to real life people. 

Cutiepie Rani - Again, we've been friends WAY before IF and you were also forcing me to join this site but I finally gave into Taz's begging. I met you on Jai's wall. Yes his wall LOL I just totally randomly added and we became the best of friends <3 I know that there's many people here who don't like me being friends with you but who cares! I hope our friendship goes on forever! I love you! 

ekta_salman - haha AGAIN! We've been friends before IF and I totally love that. We had some ups and downs but now we're on a steady line and I'd love to keep it :D 
Our obsession with Salman brought us together and our obsession with him will keep us together. Hug

debayon - OMG where do I even start with you? ROFL I swear, we probably have the most roughest bhai-behen relationship in the world but I love being your little sister. So we met in Geetesh's FC [according to you] I said that that you were jealous of me ErmmROFL and we totally hated on each other because we hated what TV shows to we watched. You watched Powder and I watched Rishta.com and we always fought to about which show would have a second season but it ended up that none of the shows got a second season =\ Xo bhai pretty much made you my older brother because he's my brother so it was a relationship that was forced upon ROFL Then after India, I realized how boring the II CC was and I was pretty much missing you haha. I'm trying to remember more things but I can't! OH! I love how like we complain to each other about school on our scrapbooks. We have the most random conversations in the world and I love having them with you! I love you and you're my most favorite brother on IF [only because Xo bhai leftCry] but I would love to keep this relationship till forever! I love you bunches! Hug 

Sweetu.Baby - AHHHH Sweetu! The girl who I randomly met on Jack's page! She was a HUGE supporter of Shakti and Amar and you even had this fan page for them :D We've been friends since March 2010! I'm glad you joined IF after a LONG time of begging you to join! And now you're glad that I joined eh? Well I'm glad too <3 I love our random random baatein from Kamal and Ranjeet to Jack and Kishore! :D Oh and who can forget Sreeram?! The stuffed animal that has hai Allah in it! =) I love all of our random inside jokes MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4: Jack vs Simi! ROFL OH OH and MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 5: Mission Inhaler ROFL I could seriously go on and on but you're my most special Gujju girl on this site and obviously in the world :D 
Prem Karu Chu Hug I wish I could on and on but my time is so limited! Hug

AGAIN! I'm so sorry if I forgot because I thought you left IF or something, but PLEASE forgive me if you forgot! 
Love you all! 

Edited by Simi_PagalLadki - 18 January 2011 at 4:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.Anjaani_DastaanDesiGirl_debayonshininggal2008Cutiepie RaniSummer3

Angelic_A IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
@Sweetu- Fab post!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

dangerouzIshk. IF-Sizzlerz
dangerouzIshk.
dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Reserved

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_KYPH-AK

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Ah Sweetu sis your Sasuma has bought you a new broom, so that you can clean the house thoroughlyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_-Aaliyah-tulipbaby53

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sweetu and Simi!Hug

Sweetu, HW kiya?Angry And don't try to escape by ROFLing!

Simi: Oye, you were the one who had a bad habit of being jealous of every single person. 'Oh I'm so jealous of Geetesh', then a day later 'You talked to GeeteshShocked I'm so jealous of you'
LOLLOL
But yeah, I shall continue being mean to youEvil Smile At your service, 24x7Approve JK, I love youHug

LOL

DesiGirl_-Aaliyah-

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Thanks Sweetu and Simi!Hug

Sweetu, HW kiya?Angry And don't try to escape by ROFLing!

Simi: Oye, you were the one who had a bad habit of being jealous of every single person. 'Oh I'm so jealous of Geetesh', then a day later 'You talked to GeeteshShocked I'm so jealous of you'
LOLLOL
But yeah, I shall continue being mean to youEvil Smile At your service, 24x7Approve JK, I love youHug

LOL

LOL oh god I don't know what was with me then Wacko 

Awww Hug 
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
@ Sweetu: Hug Soooo sweet!!! Embarrassed If I actually decide to go back on my thing to never get married, and if I happen to have son, I will want a bahu like you. ROFL Oh and I also love you too, and my broom is missing you! Unhappy ROFL

DesiGirl_-Aaliyah-

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I been on IF for three years, and I've spammed 37,933 posts! ROFL My IF memories will takes pages and pages to write ROFL

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 18 January 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_RagMastaAASUS-Aaliyah-nikita_88

Go to top