Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

A stroll down the Memory Lane on india-forums.com (Page 11)

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Aahhwww Pooojjj Hug
I am sooww happy now that I PM'd you that dayy LOLL ...ROFL
Anddd now finally we've got a JS FC here CoolROFL

BTW.  my journey is too long with too many names so I am not reservingg EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryamsKYPH-AKP.Kamaljit.Sean

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryamsKYPH-AK

AmbyCious IF-Dazzler
AmbyCious
AmbyCious

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
In the past i have joined IF 3 4 times and then left it in 3 4 days because i didnt get the point of this place LOL i probably had come here for some KaSh scenes/ people i wanted to ask something to [2008]

Finally,in sept 09,when i came to my new house i kinda lost touch with internet/tv and i landed here while searching for some updates of love ne mila di jodi .... and the post was restricted so i had to join the site (I thank God that it was!) i made an account jald bazi me,took the links and stuff....and came back in a day or two for more LOL By then i had spoken to Neha ... Divzfan .. she was soo sweet! She's the one who encouraged me to stay here, i even lost the password after a week but somehow retrieved it because of her LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ..

And then it started, i got addicted to this place..before joining i had thought that this too would be like one of the many U N T (use n throw ROFL) accounts but it wasn't afterall Embarrassed

I made friends at the LNMDJ forum,started making avi's ,vms, sigs etc.. and was madly fallen for Karan tacker...oh how can i forget this dude ROFL .. I made sooo many awesome friends at the love ne forum, i got known , we made such hit-posts! ... Those days were one of my best virtual days till now LOL  .. I can't ever forget the awesome times i had at LNMDJ forums.

about jan 2010, i left the forum, but still continued being at IF because i made two very special friends ... Shul n Rehan ... (-shuleen- tomnjerry2) ... I've never been able to understand how time passed by so fast with these dudes! ... they were the best!!! ... Star

Even though today i am forumless and jobless at IF i still come here everyday with a little hope of making a new friend and having a good time :) ..

I made such lovely friends at IF, friends that have been with me thru the good and the bad. I cannot name all of them but still.

Gunsi , this is for u, i love u sweetheart, ur my cutest sis!
Radha ... You are the *only* one who was on fone with me for hours non-stop when i was crying, unhappy,sad,angry or happy... you never left my side and i HOPE you never do so!Star

Cheers to IF!

PS - Vijay sir, if u r reading this, then i'd like to thank you for all this....also , ur story about meeting ur wife on this site...the day ur book is out  please inform me i'll be the first one to buy it! Star

Happy new year everyone.
Lots of love
Amby

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryams--Divzfan--rudeMRindia

sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i wish i cud get my happy IF period of my life again. hmmm not possible 

hope to meet u all soon atleast virtually

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryams

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryamsKYPH-AK

harshitideewani Senior Member
harshitideewani
harshitideewani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I came to Indian Forums just because of Harshad chopda and Additi gupta the Prem and Heer of Kis desh mein hai mera dil.
I am a big fan of harshiti and I want harshiti back in Kis desh mein hai mera dil sequel.

fmaryams

viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

awesumm topic Wink thanxx for makin it Hug

well i had joined IF in d wonderful year of nevember exactlyy christmas k ek month pele LOL n i wz like yaar ye sitee aakhir h kyaa?? Shocked samajh hi ni atii!! ROFL bt afterr datt IF wz a heaven for me!! i becamee a senior member dazzler n rockers in d mjht forum!!

diss has been d mostt wonderful place for me!! mayur paradisee n sajan mansion had been d bestt place forr me those dayzz were awesumm!! i miss dem!! Unhappy i miss all my frenzz bt m in contact wid sum of dem!! Big smile
payu hemu piyu khushi kushali lil ash(cute_ash) raee dee zarwu dee kanu dee ashly(naughtyash) haru sid bhaiya.... i cant name dem all LOL anu mimz tanu dee avni dee binu dii ranii dii!! ohh d list goes onn!! i luvv dem all!!! Hug kavzz dee z onee of my best deez on IF i rellyy luv her!! though we dont get bohat sara time to speak bt jitna milta h kafi h!! Wink

shilpaa!! my twinniee! Hug she doest cum to IF noww bt i jus wanna sayy datt i miss u shilpuu!! n r old paradise dayz n r ice cream parlourr n on d top of datt i miss sonia!! Unhappy i luvv u bthh!! n i miss u!!!

hmmm another wonderful place wz cc!! n kmh forum!! Big smile aaahh i mett saraa myy sweet heartt der sara sami zunni amii dee! my another batch of lovelyy peoplee!! Hug

cc me i met nikyy!!! my sweett sis!! aish!! yoghita dii!! rakss!! zunnz mahii dii sana dii n mnyy moree peoplee!! i jus wanna say onee thingg i luv vdemm all!!

sabsee pehla cc dat i had joined wz soni deez cc!! i cant forget it!! Day Dreaming kya din the vo b!! i miss u soni dii!! Hug

denn another lovelyy placee wz A/S sectionn d bestt placee i spentt mostt of my timee der n mett desi04 lovelyy personn she has left IF bt i luv her!! seinity_ink!! shez an adorablee personn too!! bt shez mostly on lj doesnt cum herr bt she helped me a lot!! mosttt helpingg personn wz rainzz dee!! shez an angell she alwayzz helped me n she still helpss mee!! shez a wonderful person!! Hug onee of the sweetest person i have ever met is Mahi dee!! i relly miss her!! shezz soo sweet!! datt i cant compare her wid anythingg in dis world as anything cannot reach her level of sweetness n kindness!!

i mett manyy creative n lovelyy people on IF esp A&S corner i cant namee dem alll ass dere r soo manyy peoplee bt i jus wanna  sayy!

i have muchh moree to tell q k kahani abhi baki h mere dostt!! wese ye to summaryy h!! i cantt writee all dosee incidents in words!! LOL in short m juss thankingg all my adorablee frenz cum sisterz cum shop partners!! reeno dee zunni n sara!! esp sara q k usmee mujhe sabse zada timee jhela h!! ROFL n ashleshaa!! OMG vo to humare aalas karne se pareshaan reti thi!!! bt i must sayy shezz a lovelyy gurll! Big smile

reenoo dee n zunzz!! u relly bared sara n mee!! sorry bt kya kare hum thore se aalsi h Tongue i knoww hum zada aalsi h!! ROFL m a lil activv noww bt r shopp is dead now ROFLROFL bt koi naii i wishh u bth all d veryy bestt for ur shopzz u bthh havv wonderful partnerzz!!! Hug

nikyy!! u relly madee us wrkk yaar!! i miss u sweetyy!! u taughtt me soo manyy thinggzz n i juss dunn hav wordss to sayy wt i wanna say abt u!! i juss wanna sayy pleasee b der wid me!! please b in touch as i luv u sis!! Hug

sara!! yaar tujhsee to kehne k liaa sachh me kuch nai h!!! i relly miss apnii ghisi hui shop k dayzz!! ROFL n d timee we first met1! pata tere aane k baad hi to sab meri list me aeyy1! tune muje sabse milwaya niky aishh ami dee sabsee!! u r a gud luckk charm in my lifee sweety!! <3 u sis!!

cindyy!! i relly luv u sis!! i still remember d dayy i wz f ter ur lifee!! ROFL wo ym ki chat!! ROFL tu to bas meri tara h!! bt i must sayy tu itni patient h!! tune mujhe sab kuch dia jo maine manga!! lekinn us k bad abhi yahoo pe on nai ayee ROFLROFL i knoww i ate ur lifee atii kaha se ROFL bt i still luv u for d wayy u r sis n b likee diss forever!! Hug

OMG i havee muchh moree to sayyy!! bt abhii i dun have timee n i dunno will i get back here or not!! LOL tabhi tak k lia to byee!! agar mai wapas ayee to nay post me likhungii!! ROFLROFL

n i wanna thankk all dose whu encouraged me taught me!! u peoplee have made my lifee muchh moree beautiful dan it wz!! i wish i cud meet u all!! cuzz IF hass givenn me sumthingg beyond boders beyond religion n beyond castee!! n dat is frenshipp n frenshipp of wonderfull peoplee!!

I Love You All & Thanks For Being An Integral Part Of My Life!! Hug

Wid Loadz Of Luv
Vini

Edited by viniva sharma - 30 January 2011 at 12:45pm
Malaysian_Girl IF-Dazzler
Malaysian_Girl
Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Indeed like the seasons my IF journey has taken me through many heavens, garden, colours, friends and buddies.
Some have tumbled half-way caught up in their daily routines and others just passed away into oblivion. The energy and the memories and the good times left behind has never changed ; Some of the names are still sprawled over by buddy list and others went through plastic surgeries and change of names; sadly a few just faded.
As the world wakes up in spring so too I find new flowers and friends and that is the way in IF.
Still I have never forgotten any of the old.
I do appreciate the new young members and I am glad that they are doing good and able to stand up on their own.

I would like to cheer them on and give them all the encouragement.
May God Bless everyone.

(Though I have been here for over 3 years yet it feels like ages)LOL
My Active buddies from my pal list and some from forum.
(hope none left out)

Pl click on pic to see who it is, he heLOLWink

blue-ice

Pl click on pic for identity of the above.
Ah because I have buddies everywhere it is hard to take sides in case of minor differences.

Waheguruji...
awwwww that so sweet of you summer bhaiya and you will always remain in my heart mere pyare bhaiya.You're a precious gem for me bhaiya and god bless u always with loads loads of happiness always and keep smiling.

God Bless.

with loads loads of best wishes,love and prayers,
Haaru Sis

Edited by Malaysian_Girl - 06 February 2011 at 1:03am

Summer3

Go to top