Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

A stroll down the Memory Lane on india-forums.com (Page 10)

Nikhi. Goldie
Nikhi.
Nikhi.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I first landed here at the end of 2007, but as a silent reader. I'd been searching Dill Mill Gayye, because I was such an avid fan, and came across an FF in the Fan-Fiction section. Thereafter, I got addicted to more an more FFs, and spent a lot of my time looking through the FF and DMG forums, though still as a silent reader.

It wasn't until June 2010, that I finally decided to make myself an account. And from then onwards, I've made some lovely friends here and have continued reading FFs. I used to spend my time primarily in the DMG section, and sometimes in the MJHT section too. But since both shows have ended, I now see myself in the GHSP forum.

I'm glad I came across IF, because if I hadn't done, I'd have missed out on some amazing Fan-Fictions, and some even more amazing friends! Smile

Edit:
And Vijay Bhaiya, that is sooo sooo cute!

Edited by Nikhi... - 23 January 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryams

Catscratch Newbie
Catscratch
Catscratch

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Time: Wednesday, January 26 8:00pm - 11:30pm

Event Info:  Every year, Republic Day is celebrated on 26th January. In 2011, the same day will be known as Republic day. This is a remarkable day in Indian history. This day Indian constitution made history. India is a country of festivals and celebrations. During those festivals, you can enjoy your life fully and this day no bank...... is open, but CatScratch is alwayz at it... So, this is a holiday for all Indians and we want you to be sure to be at Rude Lounge CBD Belapur on the 26th January! Grrrr... Meow!
Come Join Us
"Salute to Our Motherland"
Special Republic Day Karaoke Event

fmaryams

snehasharma Senior Member
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
 i joined bcse of additi n premeer yeah ya wanted 2 support kdmhmd n de characters n actors so joined it n am having a lot of fun thanx so much IF itz like another home for us , made close friends walking through de path IF ROCKS 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUSPreeti.xo

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
hmmm My Journey on I-F

Aishu-Awesome Post
Hug

I Landed On I-F on may 11th 2008LOL
While googling to watch episodes of KZk that's when i signed up and landed on I-FLOL
On KZK Forum i was basically like a silent member not tht much active but then a new show started called Kis Desh Mein hai mera dil that's when i become so active shactive On I-F !Heart

My Stop On Kis Desh Forum ( My Oxygen ) can't live without it Heart
On kis Desh Forum ( Kis Desh Chatties )I met Awesome PHiends !
,JiyaSamia, Afu,Alisha,Tina,Ayu,Lana,Riya,Ravz,meera,Rinki,Anza
...and others.....
and Awesome Cool Mods Ravz,Khushi. Shifali.......

i got my 1st nickname on I-F frm Shifu-''PJ''Embarrassed
Shifu I Miss uHug
On kis Desh Forum I discovered My hidden talent of making Video mixes,and Siggys......LOL
lot's of awesome siggy/vm makers inspired me. Like Samia,Kimmu,Khushi.Meera.Nans........
i made my 1st vm on prem & heer i thought i did bad but lot's ppl said it was good...so frm tht day i got into making vm/siggy....and making vm/siggy became my hobbyLOLWink

Prem&Heer( Harshad & Additi )  made me soo addicted tht everyday i have to watch their On-Screen/off-screen ScenesEmbarrassed

Me and My Pals would talk crazy on Kis Desh Chatties 
talking abt Black Magic how Daljeeet chachi would do and allROFL
it was so Fun but when the Journey of Kis desh ended so the talk ended 
but still i love Kis Desh Forum I still visit tht forum since it's my home on I-F (My Fav Place On I-F ) (My Fav Forum on I-F )
Craziness of Additi & Harshad is making me alive on I-FHeart

Journey of 2009-2010-ROFL
During Kis Desh Me and Jiya Hardly talk to eachother But then me and jiya again met on Sangini forum that's when me& Jiya became good friends and started talking like RapchikROFL

My Stop On Sangini ForumROFL
I met another awesome Friends ROFL
DD,Zunni,Aishu and these 3 girls made me Iqbal's Saali
ROFL yeah we would talk non-stopROFL
Love Ya GuysHug
Then on Additi thread on Sangini Forum
I met Priya,SJ,Fatima,Marj & others.....we would talk non-stop abt Pihu
EmbarrassedHug

My Next Stop was on Chand Chupa Badal Mein Forum
I Met Sanjana,Rach,Bani , and all the lovely chupianz
Sanjana,Rach , and Me Met on CCBM CC.....we started talking and again i became saaliROFL
Me and Sanjana became  friends and now she is my Bhangra Partner ROFL  and i became saali of KinshukROFL
ROFL

My Next Stop Was Getting a PM From KiranLOLROFL
She PMed me b/c she saw tht me was using  JS Siggy....
so Me and Kiran Opened a JS FC/....and We Became JS Gharwali's While me and kiran made others  His baharwali's/Saali'sLOL
on JS FC- I met awesome cool JS Fans...Fijana,Kiran,Ebony,and ofcourse not to forget JotLOL
going non-stop talking abt JS LOLwhich made us all become good friendsHug

2011 ( a new year )
i became Bollycurry buzzer 
My Journey On Secret ForumLOL
 i met another JS Fan JotLOLme and her kinda had war and PHinally I won and i stole JS from her...ROFL ROFL 
on buzzers cc i met Hershi,Ami,Jot,Parm,Sano,Alisha,Ravz....and others....
Hug
Yup Ravz- Good Friend who loves to disappearROFL but Awesome Cool ModEmbarrassed

very short not tooo much detail but yeah this how i met my PHiendsHeart
Hug
Love Ya All ! 

Thank You Vijay Bhaiya For Giving us I-F 
Hug

Edited by -Pooji- - 23 January 2011 at 5:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryamsKYPH-AKshininggal2008Real.MadridAASUS

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Aahhwww Pooojjj Hug
I am sooww happy now that I PM'd you that dayy LOLL ...ROFL
Anddd now finally we've got a JS FC here CoolROFL

BTW.  my journey is too long with too many names so I am not reservingg EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryamsKYPH-AKP.Kamaljit.Sean

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryamsKYPH-AK

AmbyCious IF-Dazzler
AmbyCious
AmbyCious

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
In the past i have joined IF 3 4 times and then left it in 3 4 days because i didnt get the point of this place LOL i probably had come here for some KaSh scenes/ people i wanted to ask something to [2008]

Finally,in sept 09,when i came to my new house i kinda lost touch with internet/tv and i landed here while searching for some updates of love ne mila di jodi .... and the post was restricted so i had to join the site (I thank God that it was!) i made an account jald bazi me,took the links and stuff....and came back in a day or two for more LOL By then i had spoken to Neha ... Divzfan .. she was soo sweet! She's the one who encouraged me to stay here, i even lost the password after a week but somehow retrieved it because of her LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ..

And then it started, i got addicted to this place..before joining i had thought that this too would be like one of the many U N T (use n throw ROFL) accounts but it wasn't afterall Embarrassed

I made friends at the LNMDJ forum,started making avi's ,vms, sigs etc.. and was madly fallen for Karan tacker...oh how can i forget this dude ROFL .. I made sooo many awesome friends at the love ne forum, i got known , we made such hit-posts! ... Those days were one of my best virtual days till now LOL  .. I can't ever forget the awesome times i had at LNMDJ forums.

about jan 2010, i left the forum, but still continued being at IF because i made two very special friends ... Shul n Rehan ... (-shuleen- tomnjerry2) ... I've never been able to understand how time passed by so fast with these dudes! ... they were the best!!! ... Star

Even though today i am forumless and jobless at IF i still come here everyday with a little hope of making a new friend and having a good time :) ..

I made such lovely friends at IF, friends that have been with me thru the good and the bad. I cannot name all of them but still.

Gunsi , this is for u, i love u sweetheart, ur my cutest sis!
Radha ... You are the *only* one who was on fone with me for hours non-stop when i was crying, unhappy,sad,angry or happy... you never left my side and i HOPE you never do so!Star

Cheers to IF!

PS - Vijay sir, if u r reading this, then i'd like to thank you for all this....also , ur story about meeting ur wife on this site...the day ur book is out  please inform me i'll be the first one to buy it! Star

Happy new year everyone.
Lots of love
Amby

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fmaryams--Divzfan--rudeMRindia

sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i wish i cud get my happy IF period of my life again. hmmm not possible 

hope to meet u all soon atleast virtually