Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kis desh..." ended so as da journey of Prem nd Heer...aka Harshad nd Aditi...bt our madness nd love for them is still da same...
Our love 4 HARSHITI cn nvr end...becoz it hav no limits...our LOVE 4 dm IS WIDOUT BOUNDRIES...its endless...
From da dy HARSHAD-ADITI came in our lives dy stole our heart...our soul...nd nw dy are on our nerves...dy are very special for us...
Harshad-Aditi...are lyk our PEHLA PYAAR...
Once Prem said:-
"aur jaanty ho pehla pyaar kya hota hai...kehty hai apny Pehlay Pyaar ko kbhi haathon say jaanay nai dena chahiye kyun kay...Pehla Pyaar zindagi mein sirf ek baar hota hai"

TO HUM APNEY PEHLAY PYAAR KO KAISAY JAANAY DEIN...
We will nt let dm leave us so easily...We will nt let dm to make their countless fans cry...

We want dm back...becoz we need dm...dy r our OXYGEN...we cnt live widout dm..

We want dm back in a new show...we want dm bk on our screens...we want dm to set our screens on fire once again...

So we request BT nd EKTA MAAM to cast dm again in a new show...as a lead couple...
Their talent was wasted on star plus...nw we want their spark again on a channel who respect such talentd actors...esp on COLORS or SONY...
I HOPE U WILL NT IGNORE SO MANY FANS...
Plz EKTA MAAM plz cast dm TOGETHER again...we cnnot watch dm wid any1 else except eachother....dy r da bestest jodi u hv eva made...plz dnt let dm go just after one show...We want dm bk wid a bang to rock our tv screens once again...
As HARSHAD-ADITI are SRK-KAJOL of television industry....

Esha
fmaryams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing VIJAY & wishing the best for both of you😊

Beautiful post and it was fun to  read memory lane MP_Radha😊

I watched Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil show. I googled  for written update that is how I found IF. It's interesting to meet so many creative people in IF whether it is FF or Siggies/avtars/vms to entertain the rest of the fans of a particular show. These people make the experience in IF fun. There are so many but I was so happy to have seen -Farru-, khushix, Waqas... ,komalheer,snehasharma,Xxcoolchick1xX creations and read estee, locman FFs and their other creative posts in KDMHMD forum. They made it fun and memorable and still continue.Thanks to everyone who've been friendly and helpful.  Each person has something to offer to make IF experience enjoyable and it's great to be part of it. Thanks Vijay.
Congratz for the new addition in IF -WASSUP TV and for the upcoming emagazine -ZING👍🏼

CONGRATULATIONS 

Edited by fmaryams - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

MY I-F life

AHHH I have lived many of my Best moments here with all the special people around..HOpefully I get everyone's names correct😆coz I lost touch with so many of them..My New Year Resolution is to get in touch with them Soon(Puchipie you are gonna be the first one😆)

First of all entered I-F coz I was such a huge fan of Kasturi so I was a total silent reader there😆then I kinda lost interest in Kasturi as soon as Ekta got her married to kabir🤢..

Then I got addicted to MJHT where I met Tons and tons of friends and I still remember my first very Topic was when Samrat says the lines "Sab ladkiyaan ek jaisi nahin hoti" and I was saying how he is already falling for her..
My very first interaction was with(Bear with me the list is pretty long)
Natz di then Piya di then Chandz , Preksha, Binu. Shaz, IQ aka Iqra ,KP aka Mimi, Puchipiee,Pari, Namz, Sana, Sona, ashu, Kanz,Kavz, Raboo, Divya, Sanz, Jazz,Naz, Maria, Anu, Shaz, Navz, Riya, Payu, Vini, Kanz, My Mango aka Priya, Sadz, Anwaya,Ragz,mads,SP ...I met all of these at the Mansion😆

Yeah Pretty long😆then I met raee, nihu, humo , aisho, gagu , neha outside da mansion..Wait there was sum very special member how can I forget her name huh *shakes my ghajni head*Ughh can't remember she was a Mayurian but we were great Friends her ID started from C and she was great wid her one liners..😆Cmon Ash Think Think🤔 Ahh Yes I got it Caroline gawsh she was hilarious me loved her...😳

Then I landed up in CC forum where I was in Meetha Paan Lovers and I enjoyed so much with all my MPLs lemme get the list again Anji, Bhootni aka Kavz, rabz, kanz, mads, sayli, anu, rohini, divz..

Then I landed up in sum other club where I met SP again...SP is the most most special member to me..LOL Even tho our relationship started with me being a devil..haha I scared KP & SP about there was a guy wat was his name ermm..Yh it was rubin...and I was gonna board a flight at that time as well..Everytym I was boarding a flight I met SP at mansion or CC😆 Then our bond bcame more and more strong wid Benjan..I requested for a sig and we used to talk everyday till late..Ahhh amazxing sessionss me wanna live them all againSP gave me the bestest gift wen he named his gallery after me and KP his beshtest sisters..I love YOU SP🤗and then me and SP lost touch sumhow then we met again but we still haven't been in touch for a while thanksh to our student lives..SP I need to find you in the mist of millions soon😆If you are reading this Thank You for always being there for me, your presence always means a lot to me..I love I-F for making me meet my SP😳

I met Zunni in the same CC we were frineds for a a short time but I Mish her..Zunni u reading this catch me sumwhere we need to continue😆

Then I met a Gujju in the same CC wat was her name..I am sorry I forgot her name sumfin starting from P..if u reading this plz pm me abt ur name 🤔and forgive me how culd I forgetwe had sum g8 gujju sessions😆

I met Puchipie Too in CC again..She is always there for me and I love you Puchipie Sorry we need to catch up jaldi se😆🤗

Had Great hialrious moments with Abusers too😆🤗🤗

In MJHT forum I had sucha  great Time, I used to make spoofs wid sheena aka Bimbo's sigs then RV&Sam ka Killer Ankhiyon ke kisse.. Raboo &Kanz I still remember that Ankhiyon se goli maare VM I made ahh it was hilairous then the Saat Pheres they were taking🤣..haiyee those were best dayss😍Unfortunately I left teh forum for my exams and when I returned to catch up teh storyline was messed so I Lost interest in the show and lost touch wid most of my precious friends too

Now my Next Stop was Pyaar Ka Bandhan😆
It was a pretty short span coz I don't survive in Ekta's shows for long but anyway I met Jyoti there the most most awsome person..She is Mature, Funny and a great Mod..ofcourse the Positivity queen ..wat chakki ka atta does she eat😆I was a total silent reader in PKB too coz I don't take the risk of getting involved into ekta's shows coz I know I will fell really upset soon..anyway I got to meet Jyoti there..she is the only persona I rememba😕coz I kinda left from there too as soon as Araina was made negative..

Agli and Present Gaddi Geet Hui Sabse Parayi😆

Still editing😃😆
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I first landed here at the end of 2007, but as a silent reader. I'd been searching Dill Mill Gayye, because I was such an avid fan, and came across an FF in the Fan-Fiction section. Thereafter, I got addicted to more an more FFs, and spent a lot of my time looking through the FF and DMG forums, though still as a silent reader.

It wasn't until June 2010, that I finally decided to make myself an account. And from then onwards, I've made some lovely friends here and have continued reading FFs. I used to spend my time primarily in the DMG section, and sometimes in the MJHT section too. But since both shows have ended, I now see myself in the GHSP forum.

I'm glad I came across IF, because if I hadn't done, I'd have missed out on some amazing Fan-Fictions, and some even more amazing friends! 😊

Edit:
And Vijay Bhaiya, that is sooo sooo cute!
Edited by Nikhi... - 13 years ago
Time: Wednesday, January 26 8:00pm - 11:30pm

Event Info:  Every year, Republic Day is celebrated on 26th January. In 2011, the same day will be known as Republic day. This is a remarkable day in Indian history. This day Indian constitution made history. India is a country of festivals and celebrations. During those festivals, you can enjoy your life fully and this day no bank...... is open, but CatScratch is alwayz at it... So, this is a holiday for all Indians and we want you to be sure to be at Rude Lounge CBD Belapur on the 26th January! Grrrr... Meow!
Come Join Us
"Salute to Our Motherland"
Special Republic Day Karaoke Event

snehasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 i joined bcse of additi n premeer yeah ya wanted 2 support kdmhmd n de characters n actors so joined it n am having a lot of fun thanx so much IF itz like another home for us , made close friends walking through de path IF ROCKS 
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmmm My Journey on I-F

Aishu-Awesome Post
🤗

I Landed On I-F on may 11th 2008😆
While googling to watch episodes of KZk that's when i signed up and landed on I-F😆
On KZK Forum i was basically like a silent member not tht much active but then a new show started called Kis Desh Mein hai mera dil that's when i become so active shactive On I-F !❤️

My Stop On Kis Desh Forum ( My Oxygen ) can't live without it ❤️
On kis Desh Forum ( Kis Desh Chatties )I met Awesome PHiends !
,JiyaSamia, Afu,Alisha,Tina,Ayu,Lana,Riya,Ravz,meera,Rinki,Anza
...and others.....
and Awesome Cool Mods Ravz,Khushi. Shifali.......

i got my 1st nickname on I-F frm Shifu-''PJ''😳
Shifu I Miss u🤗
On kis Desh Forum I discovered My hidden talent of making Video mixes,and Siggys......😆
lot's of awesome siggy/vm makers inspired me. Like Samia,Kimmu,Khushi.Meera.Nans........
i made my 1st vm on prem & heer i thought i did bad but lot's ppl said it was good...so frm tht day i got into making vm/siggy....and making vm/siggy became my hobby😆😉

Prem&Heer( Harshad & Additi )  made me soo addicted tht everyday i have to watch their On-Screen/off-screen Scenes😳

Me and My Pals would talk crazy on Kis Desh Chatties 
talking abt Black Magic how Daljeeet chachi would do and all🤣
it was so Fun but when the Journey of Kis desh ended so the talk ended 
but still i love Kis Desh Forum I still visit tht forum since it's my home on I-F (My Fav Place On I-F ) (My Fav Forum on I-F )
Craziness of Additi & Harshad is making me alive on I-F❤️

Journey of 2009-2010-🤣
During Kis Desh Me and Jiya Hardly talk to eachother But then me and jiya again met on Sangini forum that's when me& Jiya became good friends and started talking like Rapchik🤣

My Stop On Sangini Forum🤣
I met another awesome Friends 🤣
DD,Zunni,Aishu and these 3 girls made me Iqbal's Saali
🤣 yeah we would talk non-stop🤣
Love Ya Guys🤗
Then on Additi thread on Sangini Forum
I met Priya,SJ,Fatima,Marj & others.....we would talk non-stop abt Pihu
😳🤗

My Next Stop was on Chand Chupa Badal Mein Forum
I Met Sanjana,Rach,Bani , and all the lovely chupianz
Sanjana,Rach , and Me Met on CCBM CC.....we started talking and again i became saali🤣
Me and Sanjana became  friends and now she is my Bhangra Partner 🤣  and i became saali of Kinshuk🤣
🤣

My Next Stop Was Getting a PM From Kiran😆🤣
She PMed me b/c she saw tht me was using  JS Siggy....
so Me and Kiran Opened a JS FC/....and We Became JS Gharwali's While me and kiran made others  His baharwali's/Saali's😆
on JS FC- I met awesome cool JS Fans...Fijana,Kiran,Ebony,and ofcourse not to forget Jot😆
going non-stop talking abt JS 😆which made us all become good friends🤗

2011 ( a new year )
i became Bollycurry buzzer 
My Journey On Secret Forum😆
 i met another JS Fan Jot😆me and her kinda had war and PHinally I won and i stole JS from her...🤣 🤣 
on buzzers cc i met Hershi,Ami,Jot,Parm,Sano,Alisha,Ravz....and others....
🤗
Yup Ravz- Good Friend who loves to disappear🤣 but Awesome Cool Mod😳

very short not tooo much detail but yeah this how i met my PHiends❤️
🤗
Love Ya All ! 

Thank You Vijay Bhaiya For Giving us I-F 
🤗

Edited by -Pooji- - 13 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aahhwww Pooojjj 🤗
I am sooww happy now that I PM'd you that dayy LOLL ...🤣
Anddd now finally we've got a JS FC here 😎🤣

BTW.  my journey is too long with too many names so I am not reservingg 😳😆
Aww MP your journey as well as post is so cute and endearing. And of course I love this concept...something which i told you before :)

Well in terms of my journey, it's been somewhat eventful at times, and at others pretty mundane and normal. I really can't begin to name everyone I have interacted with but there have been some really good people. I won't write my whole journey here but I do wish to say that it all started because of a show called Dill Mill Gayye...ahh there's a lot that happened there but I won't get into it. It's all in the past and I have moved on but yes that show is the reason why I came to IF...not sure what will end it. Lol maybe the CC? 😉

Anyways, this is a nice post and I hope many others share some tidbits from their journey as well. Cheers!
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
In the past i have joined IF 3 4 times and then left it in 3 4 days because i didnt get the point of this place 😆 i probably had come here for some KaSh scenes/ people i wanted to ask something to [2008]

Finally,in sept 09,when i came to my new house i kinda lost touch with internet/tv and i landed here while searching for some updates of love ne mila di jodi .... and the post was restricted so i had to join the site (I thank God that it was!) i made an account jald bazi me,took the links and stuff....and came back in a day or two for more 😆 By then i had spoken to Neha ... Divzfan .. she was soo sweet! She's the one who encouraged me to stay here, i even lost the password after a week but somehow retrieved it because of her 😆😆😆😆😆 ..

And then it started, i got addicted to this place..before joining i had thought that this too would be like one of the many U N T (use n throw 🤣) accounts but it wasn't afterall 😳

I made friends at the LNMDJ forum,started making avi's ,vms, sigs etc.. and was madly fallen for Karan tacker...oh how can i forget this dude 🤣 .. I made sooo many awesome friends at the love ne forum, i got known , we made such hit-posts! ... Those days were one of my best virtual days till now 😆  .. I can't ever forget the awesome times i had at LNMDJ forums.

about jan 2010, i left the forum, but still continued being at IF because i made two very special friends ... Shul n Rehan ... (-shuleen- tomnjerry2) ... I've never been able to understand how time passed by so fast with these dudes! ... they were the best!!! ... ⭐️

Even though today i am forumless and jobless at IF i still come here everyday with a little hope of making a new friend and having a good time :) ..

I made such lovely friends at IF, friends that have been with me thru the good and the bad. I cannot name all of them but still.

Gunsi , this is for u, i love u sweetheart, ur my cutest sis!
Radha ... You are the *only* one who was on fone with me for hours non-stop when i was crying, unhappy,sad,angry or happy... you never left my side and i HOPE you never do so!⭐️

Cheers to IF!

PS - Vijay sir, if u r reading this, then i'd like to thank you for all this....also , ur story about meeting ur wife on this site...the day ur book is out  please inform me i'll be the first one to buy it! ⭐️

Happy new year everyone.
Lots of love
Amby