Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: saaaz

You know yasharanrocks

You make a very valid point....

I for one think the way this track is going so fast...we are not getting the shanak story we were hoping for...in a whole bid to involve all and sundry - lal banian walla , sunstroke and sam....

the depth with which the shanak track can be handled has lost somewhere....

yesterday they were hiding

today shaan knows suddenly

tomorrow they are meeting sunny

I mean where is SHANAK 'dealing' with it on their own....

WE WANT SHANAK....THEY ARE THE LEADS AFTER ALLL

totaly agree with saaaz
WE WANT SHANAK. ATLEAST 10-12 MIN....THEY ARE THE LEADS AFTER ALLL
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@jaya i cant stop laughing on orphan comment so true...

and @ varsha I completley agree..

.They need to ShaNak even more since already we did not have any shanak for more than 10 plus episodes But we took it very well adjusted rather....

Now they need to plan things in such a way atleast 10 mins ..should be for Shanak.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
unfortunately it has become truth shriya, the gals family just vanished in thin air like Puff, and worst she wont utter a word about her bai and Aada , no one is asking family drama, arre par ma , baaap ko tho yaad karo
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
n even if she remebers den only surajs family dat 2 after sunny is back....cvs khanak shud atleast thnk abt her mom now.....i dnt know y dey r tryng 2 show as if shaans frens r der lives.....
TitansFan thumbnail
lol, everyone wanted khanak to move in life and forget surajs family behind her , but itni bhi behind nahin , ki kudh ke family ki parwa hi na ho, cvs r no more interested in Dhulwadi bunch as simple as that
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
compeltely agree They hould not ahve ignored Khanaks family like this totally..  Neither she telephones them nor they do..

.I dont know if they  even remember that  they had a daughter and she remembers shehad some one called  parents. 

It is good to become one with Sasural But forgetting maayka totally like  this  surely unnatural.
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
waitin for ' shanak goes to dhulwadi' concept!
TitansFan thumbnail
why not someone remind them on FB or in suggestions ?? as they do ask u guys no 😆
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I share many of your concerns and have since the ' music ' track started....But rifght now the lack of ShaNak scenes are due the the change in story and Karan reduced working hours....I am sure we will see an increase of ShaNak scenes this week😊..... 

@Jaya - Totally agree with you about Khanak's family....There is no need to show Dulwadhi, but she could mention them or talk on the phone....And I also think it's good to show the other characters scenes too...But sensible and proper scenes....Not the nonsensical dreams we have been getting....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i am tired now..kitna khen yaar..
we wnt dhulwadhi track..and we want just shanak..