SHANAK are the leads of the show....

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
SHANAK are the leads of the show....
wats wrong with u cvs????????????
sat is filler epi...u cud hav showed wat  u hav shown yest on sat.rahul buying sunny n all.karan is back but yest just 5mins of him n yashu is also der just 4 5mins like dat.cvs we watch the show regularly for the leads.
plz get this point......cvs ru taking rest along with karan????????
wen karan is not der u guyz managed show so gr8ly with khanak.wat happnd now karan is back......
u cant do this kind of injustice 2 shanak fans.if u want 2 include some kind of comedy track u guyz hav karan/yashu who hav best comic timing.hav u forgotten how well yashu played khanakkhandelwal/KK role.........but plz spare us 4m other characters comic acting(like sam/duck).....
we want shanak
we want shanak
we want shanak
 just 5mins of leads dat to 2 epis in a row is horrible  cvs.............
Edited by Yasharanrocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaa We want Shanak...........
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know yasharanrocks

You make a very valid point....

I for one think the way this track is going so fast...we are not getting the shanak story we were hoping for...in a whole bid to involve all and sundry - lal banian walla , sunstroke and sam....

the depth with which the shanak track can be handled has lost somewhere....

yesterday they were hiding

today shaan knows suddenly

tomorrow they are meeting sunny

I mean where is SHANAK 'dealing' with it on their own....

WE WANT SHANAK....THEY ARE THE LEADS AFTER ALLL
poonam1978 thumbnail
We realy want to see the shanak now,wht happened to cvs?Plz show us more shanak scenes.
Yasharanrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

You know yasharanrocks

You make a very valid point....

I for one think the way this track is going so fast...we are not getting the shanak story we were hoping for...in a whole bid to involve all and sundry - lal banian walla , sunstroke and sam....

the depth with which the shanak track can be handled has lost somewhere....

yesterday they were hiding

today shaan knows suddenly

tomorrow they are meeting sunny

I mean where is SHANAK 'dealing' with it on their own....

WE WANT SHANAK....THEY ARE THE LEADS AFTER ALLL

cudnt agree nore.they need 2 understand dis.wen karan is not der we watchd wat ever they hav shown with patince n now hez back may b dey r givng rest 4 him but 5mins of leads is just horrible n the epis r like nightmares
aditee thumbnail
Totally agree Yasharan does ROCK!

I WANT THE LEADS EVERYWHERE

I MISS SEEING them 15 minutes every day

You go back to ANY April-Oct episode ShaNak appeared for over TWELVE minutes

While I understand the need for the Rock On cast

I really dont get why ShaNak substance both in content and time has DECREASED😭

Unless KT is still working only 25-50% of his hours😭

The other story is simply not appealing and we seem to be prolonging the baseless Rock On storyline😡

Yep

SHANAK
SHANAK
SHANAK
SHANAK

ALL THE WAY
👏👏👏👏👏

In the title track

In the show
EVERYWHERE
 ANYTHING ELSE makes the show totally unwatchable
Please!

Thank you

Aditee

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

cudnt agree nore.they need 2 understand dis.wen karan is not der we watchd wat ever they hav shown with patince n now hez back may b dey r givng rest 4 him but 5mins of leads is just horrible n the epis r like nightmares

Hey Varsha .... Subah subah danda lekar chalooo !!! heheheh .. CVs must be scared to read this !!

We want Shanak .. So true .. But i think KT hasnt resumed full time ... So guess its difficult to focus completely on SHANAK ..

But yes ... Agree with you 100% that Duck/Boo needs to be scrapped ... May be they could focus on Akki/Boo & and their future .... Sam/Sunny are doing good ... I am actually liking their act ..
Rahul will always be a mysterious character ... Lets wait and watch .. Maybe this weeek the story will stabilise ... Now tat KT has reported to sets !!!!
Yasharanrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

Hey Varsha .... Subah subah danda lekar chalooo !!! heheheh .. CVs must be scared to read this !!

We want Shanak .. So true .. But i think KT hasnt resumed full time ... So guess its difficult to focus completely on SHANAK ..

But yes ... Agree with you 100% that Duck/Boo needs to be scrapped ... May be they could focus on Akki/Boo & and their future .... Sam/Sunny are doing good ... I am actually liking their act ..
Rahul will always be a mysterious character ... Lets wait and watch .. Maybe this weeek the story will stabilise ... Now tat KT has reported to sets !!!!

yup dey cud focus on akki-boo.......n wats dis duck dreaming n all dat on sat......comeon hav dey 4got abt akki-kushboos tesions and even sunil-duck scenes instead of dose dreams n sunny-sam-rahul????we hav read in artcles dat sunny is here 2 make shank bond stronger but hez busy wid sam n rahul....
filler epis can b shown wid shanak......bcoz wen shanak r der the epis dont seem like fillers..........
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
to remove your frustrations on DUCK-Akki-boo scenes...

BLAST this thread

AND YES

WE WANT SHANAK
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yaa totally agree wid all we want shanak scenes in every episode plzz....