Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Laadli 17th Jan 2011 WU~Amrit tries to burn bebo

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Laadli 17th January 2011

Episode start with gursheel cleaning the lawn and accuse her life, Omi comes there and ask for the kerosene oil. Gursheel says it was here she tried to look for it but couldn't find it there. Omi tell her to go and get the oil. She goes inside the house she saw amrit taking the oil and walk into his room. Bebo is taking shower and her dress is out on the bed, amrit pick up the dupatta and spread the kerosene oil on it. Gursheel is confused at this. Scene shifts from there to outside, the guest have arrived and everyone is enjoying the lohri, omi is recording everything.  Bebo tell papa ji –mummy ji, that this lori is for u two. Papa ji says no this lori is for my kids for my amrit and bebo. amrit standing away from the family hearing all this and getting angry. Ashok and daljeet get amrit, amrit stand next to bebo and AmBo music play. Amrit and Bebo stares at each-other. Then everyone starts dancing and omi recording everything.

Scene shifts to GG, gg standing and enjoying, a waiter comes and says what r u two doing here, the snack is finished go get some. GG feel embarrassed, gursheel tell the waiter to go, otherwise I will break ur mouth and she says do u know who am I? the waiter says yes I know, u guys r the servant of the house. Gursheel get shocked to hear this, she says oh even he knows about us. Scene shifts to AmBo, both r dancing, and amrit keep looking at bebo (not the cute look, but with an angry look). Bebo noticed this and ask him whats wrong, why he is keep looking at her like this? Amrit says nothing, just looking how innocent you are. Bebo says suddenly wahts wrong with u, amrit says sometimes its hard to believe that someone can be this good. GG hear this and again confused.

Papa ji call everyone to start the lori ceremony, papa ji lit the fire in the lori and then one by one everyone throw til in the fire. First mummy-ji papa-ji, after throwing the til papa ji prays for ambo happiness. After that saru-ashok does it, then daljeet-prapjoot does the same thing. AmBo turns comes, bebo take some til and throw it in the fire amrit does the same thing, while bebo is throwing til amrit hold her from her should and slowly-slowly bring her dupatta closer to the fire and when the dupatta get fire he moves back. GG is watching all this. Papa ji saw the fire he screams, mummy ji also screams. Amrit standing and watching all this. Everyone comes to bebo, daljeet took the dupatta off her and throw it on the ground. Everyone take her inside. Amrit stay still outside, GG r also present there and look at amrit.

Inside the house, amro is putting bandage on bebo's hand. Everyone is worried, bebo tell everyone not to worry, she is fine and it was just a small accident. She looks for amrit and ask about him. Gursheel comes and says amrit is in shock and he went to his room. Scene shifts to amrit, he is really mad at himself, amrit tell himself how did u thought that in the lori function bebo will get fire and she will be no more. Nothing can happen to her as long as this family is with her. Now next time I have to be careful. Bebo come in the room., Bebo tell amrit not to worry she is perfectly fine, nothing happened to me and she hugs him. GG standing at the window watched all this. Bebo get apart from amrit and says nothing can happen to me as long as ur love is with me. AmBo stare at each-other for a while, then suddenly bebo saw the kerosene gallon on the table. She is shocked to see this and amrit is tensed, bebo wonders how did this came here, she ask amrit. GG r still at the window and watching all this, suddenly Goldie come in the room and tell bebo that she bought this in the morning and forgot to take it with her. Amrit get relief.

Its morning everyone is eating breakfast, AmBo come downstairs, omi comes in the hall with the camera. Omi says if we edit the accident stuff then yesterday's lori was the best and he says I have all the things recorded here. amrit hear this and get worried amrit ask for the video camera and he is tensed to see everything recorded there even whatever he did to bebo. papa ji ask to show him the video too. Omi take the camera from amrit and rewind it and show it everyone. Amrit is really worried.

Episode Ends.

Thanks for reading.Smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Chetnakodilehappy newshottie2508sidjanalpha12parbhudayaljaujauArvinAnuranmararchie76paulsibilakwebbeldaddysgirl786samirah23ParulRatiShivineela226rahat_fahad8Princyz_Belle_Invincible_

samirah23 Goldie
samirah23
samirah23

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
how did bebo not smell the kerosene on her clothing when she put it on?  It has a strong smell and anyone would smell that including those around her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShiviPrincyz_Belle

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for covering for me. i actually dont think i will be able to update this show anymore. they completely ruined the show by turning amrit so evil in today's episode. i dont think i can update this show until the truth is revealed. sorry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShiviPrincyz_Belle-Afeelicious-

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I can understand Neela.SmileOK,if possible I'll try 2 give the updates.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update dear.
Now the CV's are really torturing us with this track. Can't see Amrit becoming evil.
Neela, please don't go away. Actually the person who is updating is suffering all the torture. Others can at least press the forward button if any evil scene comes. But the updater will have to watch every bit of the torture.

Edited by lakshmin42 - 18 January 2011 at 4:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i liked her clothes
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neela226

thanks for covering for me. i actually dont think i will be able to update this show anymore. they completely ruined the show by turning amrit so evil in today's episode. i dont think i can update this show until the truth is revealed. sorry.

ur most welcome,
neela ur not going anywhere, we won't let u go please dear don't stop updating, if i was free i could have give updates but sorry everyday there is coming up for me and sometimes i don't even get to watch episodes. and plus my college is starting from this thursday so won't get time to update please dear please its a request don't stop updating. please stay wid us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top