Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH better dressed in Season 1 or 2? (Page 2)

angelgirls Groupbie
angelgirls
angelgirls

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
i liked Arjun's dressing style in season 1......i really liked him as a Boss LoLzzz Big smileBig smile
& for Arohi i like her dressing style in this season {2}......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_T

ASALUV IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
lol i think they are running out of money :P

And speaking or Arjun's dressing style.. obviously it has to be different.. he was a business tycoon in last season... but right now he plays a character of a DON's son. so i guess that has an effect on his dressing style.

And about arohi. yea i guess she wore those cute salwars.. b/c she was a small town girl.. not very rich.... middle class family. but right now.. she is a city girl.. rich... and she is actually in my opinion portrayed normal... b/c inevery other serial.. the leads always wear those simple cute salwars..n her dressing is more realistic.. jeans.. shorts... saris... salwar.. everything basically .
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I don't see anything wrong in Arjun's style Blushing And Arohi looks great in different styles ... we've got a lil' more modern look here Embarrassed I just hope that Arohi doesn't start wearing those 'bahu' type saris ... well at least not right away Wink

Good though that you noticed the different dressing styles

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 18 January 2011 at 5:12pm
nimaliny Newbie
nimaliny
nimaliny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
i feel they all dress and look better in season 2......in season 1 they were dressed kind of boring style....but this season it is awsome!!!!
Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

I prefer season 2's dressing sense over season 1.... Arohi has a more modern outlook now, and i think her outfits are cute.... and Arjun just looks like an amazing player... nd in season 1 he looked way tooo professional and he didn have much variety! but in season 2 he does have variety.... so season 2 is better :p

and plusss KMH2 is totallly different, cuz these characters r more dynamic... dynamic character=dynamic clothinggg :D

Edited by Cutie_Chicka93 - 18 January 2011 at 5:24pm
LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
arohi's dresses in season 2 are better but for arjun yes sezon one is cooler ;)
sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

U are right!!! I loved Arjun's dressing sense in KMH1. But his character was different then... But anyways, I like the dresses of KMH2 too

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index