Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Very CONFUSED

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Someone please clarify:
1.  who sent the clothes to nakku...........what condition are they in..............are they really dutta's from the mishap.....(if so then someone else is also involved right........) or is kala...

2. why has dutta not asked his family to be informed about his whereabouts........asking them to come pick him up...........can he not ask them to call home...........
would that not be the first thing someone asks......some family member , now that he is awake.............they showed him sitting and waiting for the doctor...that means he is aware of himself and is in current state not amnesia..........

this is not confusion, but this track is really irritating and dumb - nakku and seema friendship........like someone said, seema is very selfish indeed, knowing who dutta is and not informing the family, but keeping him to ask for his forgiveness and to get his love back..........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustVampgirlpbtghoshdivy609ushankitvcPrinsesse.Suvistranger2rose

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Same questions are running in my mind toooo......... Its all vry confusing.......... hope to get d answers soooooooooon.........
When he is sleeping he dreams of Nakku only...........but when he is awake, he calls out fr Baaji and AS only..........why not Nakku?????????
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Nice post!

I think that the clothes are sent by kala as she was smiling while seeing naku opening packet.

Nd dutta nt informing his family luks odd to me as well. I realy can't make out why he is nt making call to his family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushankitvc

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Girls, kala got a new kurta and burnt it and sent to Naku. She is a woman trying to luk for a dead body to show to all as Dutta's and u thnk she cant get pair of clothes and burn them?

as far as Dutta not calling home or calling out Naku's name is completely CVs idea of not letting Seema know at this point tat there is woman involved in Dutta's life or he is married. And also they want confrontation between D and S b4 he goes back to N 

Edited by ccolaco - 17 January 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82pbtghoshneets_ltlmozart66mussy.jamsheddivy609Pooja_219ushankitvc

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
yaar...the second part even i am doubtful abt...abt the clothes it could be that kala sent those in blood stained condition to break nakku's morale...kala could have got one of dutta's kurtas..either from the shop he buys them frm or from the tailor he uses and had sent them to nakku...if the clothes are in mangled state many won't recognise it but i am sure nakku will get the difference and continue believeing in his being alive and return...
but abt dutta crying baaji-baaji yet not asking for a call to him...that's rediculous...very ekta style and i m hating it....we have seen so many such tracks were after accident hero become handicap or losses his memory- OM,Mr.Bajaj,Mihir,sujal....the list can go on and on..where is the newness and novelty in it....kala's tactics are totall reminscent of komolika,payal etc etc..very crass and loud...

hating the track with gusto....what is wrong with the CVs..the story had such potential...its still not late..i will ignore all this if the give me a good seema-dutta confrontation, awesome tasha reunion, by next week itself.....i don't think they'll reunite them this week at any rate..the drag-masters that they are!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82droopy_asleepneets_ltlmozart66

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I agree Shilpita, the track is getting too soapy...typical Ekta drama, where is the novelty?
I mean, why cant Dutta give them a phone no.? If he remembers Baaji, cant he call him? How silly...
Kala is now getting on my nerves, the actress is awesome as Kala, but I am sure she needs a break too from being so evil.
What I also dont understand, is that what are they going to do with the PN clan, while Dutta is busy figuring out where he is and recovering??
They better bring them together by end of the week itself, otherwise its a serious yawn-fest!!ConfusedSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
yeah totally agree, this track has bored me like anything! maybe getting this parcel will spur naku on more to find out where Dutta and somehow she ends up almost meeting Dutta (an article did say they will miss each other i think). I think Seema will end up taking Dutta to the mandir as well- trip to the mandir 3, with Naku maybe missing him again. This is just getting unbearable really. How long is this serial going to take to reunite DN? Angry I mean seriously, get the whole Seema thing done and dusted with and move onto other tracks!
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top