Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Both Varsha and Vishu have everything but NOTHING (Page 2)

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india

Look at Versha, she can never be a mother, what her good money will do. Her husband loves her so much but she has no value that she went and abort a child. And she is giving lecture to her sister that because of her, her parents are ashamed, what about her, when she was working, what did she do? ran away from home and what not.

Vaishu, i have no words for her. She a little girl of the house but big mouth. Wait until she comes to know the truth about her husband, what then?

both sisters need to get a life thats all I can say.

well said

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I agree, Varsha and Vaishali are immature but they are also hypocritical. Varsha is so upset that Archana hurt Sulochana yet has forgotten everything she did to hurt Sulochana, if it weren't for Archana I doubt Sulochana would have been so forgiving towards Varsha. Varsha has made a lot of selfish choices but has been fortunate to have loved ones who have been so forgiving.

Vaishali, didn't she herself profess her love to Dharmesh on the day he was supposed to marry someone else? So why judge Archana? Then there is her attitude towards Manav, he has done so much for her and most recently saved her from being harrassed by those men yet she still speaks so low of him.

Archana is right, money can't buy happiness and she may not live in a big mansion but she is still living a happily married life.

u are completely right

Go to top