India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Both Varsha and Vishu have everything but NOTHING

india Senior Member
india
india

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Look at Versha, she can never be a mother, what her good money will do. Her husband loves her so much but she has no value that she went and abort a child. And she is giving lecture to her sister that because of her, her parents are ashamed, what about her, when she was working, what did she do? ran away from home and what not.

Vaishu, i have no words for her. She a little girl of the house but big mouth. Wait until she comes to know the truth about her husband, what then?

both sisters need to get a life thats all I can say.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0sweetybahlGamerGleek88Mamanabharadwaj_kGauri22sushii.pria4everriniiiiOLGNES-SushitaLover-LovePRSohamanna44harpkaurnycsweetie

-Maahii- Senior Member
-Maahii-
-Maahii-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I genuinely feel bad for them, they are good people, but just a little immature. They don't yet realize the things in life that actually hold value. Unfortunately, they've lost out on good relationships because of this immaturity. 

However, I still feel there is probably a good future out there for them, as long as they realize their mistakes.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taal

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I agree, Varsha and Vaishali are immature but they are also hypocritical. Varsha is so upset that Archana hurt Sulochana yet has forgotten everything she did to hurt Sulochana, if it weren't for Archana I doubt Sulochana would have been so forgiving towards Varsha. Varsha has made a lot of selfish choices but has been fortunate to have loved ones who have been so forgiving.

Vaishali, didn't she herself profess her love to Dharmesh on the day he was supposed to marry someone else? So why judge Archana? Then there is her attitude towards Manav, he has done so much for her and most recently saved her from being harrassed by those men yet she still speaks so low of him.

Archana is right, money can't buy happiness and she may not live in a big mansion but she is still living a happily married life.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlJasmine10-Maahii-bharadwaj_kTumhareSanaMGauri22pria4everriniiiiNisha_90nycsweetieJess.-Preeti-

-Maahii- Senior Member
-Maahii-
-Maahii-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I agree, Varsha and Vaishali are immature but they are also hypocritical. Varsha is so upset that Archana hurt Sulochana yet has forgotten everything she did to hurt Sulochana, if it weren't for Archana I doubt Sulochana would have been so forgiving towards Varsha. Varsha has made a lot of selfish choices but has been fortunate to have loved ones who have been so forgiving.

Vaishali, didn't she herself profess her love to Dharmesh on the day he was supposed to marry someone else? So why judge Archana? Then there is her attitude towards Manav, he has done so much for her and most recently saved her from being harrassed by those men yet she still speaks so low of him.

Archana is right, money can't buy happiness and she may not live in a big mansion but she is still living a happily married life.

Very well said - I completely agree. They do have double standards. And they could never really understand Archana or Manav. They in fact don't deserve such a loving sister / bro in law. 

But I must say I am being overtly optimistic and hoping that one day they will realize their mistake and even then, everything will not be lost for them. Hopefully they overcome their troubles, again with the help of Archana and Manav. 

And of course, nobody can deny that Archana is the happiest, most satisfied and peaceful - she has found her soulmate! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharadwaj_kriniiii-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Well its Money that matters to these people

Had manav too been Rich and wealthy am sure Archana's sudden decision of eloping and getting marrying to Manav wudnt have made a difference to these people. Its the fact that Archana choose Manav over thire chouce Jaywant is something that hurts them.
They feel Jaywant is a better choice bcoz he has money and also it was thier choice whereas manav has nothing to give to Archana.

I so want these 2 to pay back in life. And then they would realise that Money cant buy everything. Its Love and loved one's who are more important in life than anything

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlpari2386pria4everNisha_90

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.. I dont understand how can Varsha speak about all these.. I think she has put her family to shame many many times... How can she forget all that from the time she was working... Abortion issue was very recent incident and her parents had to sit n listen to Satish's mom because of her... She is really a hypocrite as many say..
Vaishu was one of the best sisters and always supported Archana and now she is turning out be worst.. Sangat ka asar (Dharmu and Jaywant) LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlpria4ever

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
i agree, but what i fail to understand is Vaishali n Varsha's changing attitude towards Manav...from 'Jiju' to 'tu' n now 'tumhare pati'Ouch....i mean how conveniently what Manav did is forgotten....money speaks n how, i just so wish tat ArMan give them a befitting reply

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlbharadwaj_k

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
i think more the evil or rude, they are both very irritating ,,,,, i just want them to not talk for a little while :)

btw, what happened between vaishali and dharmesh on the day of the wedding ... who was he marrying ? ... what happened ? .... i wasn't watching PR during that time

Go to top