India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Sona' s Bidaai (Page 2)

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I just want our Sushaan happy for ever... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
I am happy that finally....yes...finally it is getting over.. Ishaan's Sona fever.... uff....Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

I just want our Sushaan happy for ever... Day Dreaming
I am happy that finally....yes...finally it is getting over.. Ishaan's Sona fever.... uff....Unhappy

Waisa........Some people will kill me for this but i actually quite like the jealousy track excluding Sona......I love the fact how Suhana was possessed for Ishaan and dont want him see with anyone else except herEmbarrassed

crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Waisa........Some people will kill me for this but i actually quite like the jealousy track excluding Sona......I love the fact how Suhana was possessed for Ishaan and dont want him see with anyone else except herEmbarrassed

In some sense yes, it was quite interesting.... getting possessiveness n all... but i just hated the way they changed the character of Ishaan when he was with Sona.... thats what pissed me a lot during this track... Angry  ab tho usse chotkaara milgaya.... Ishaan is back....Embarrassed  my luvuuu.... Embarrassed my sweetu...Embarrassed

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

In some sense yes, it was quite interesting.... getting possessiveness n all... but i just hated the way they changed the character of Ishaan when he was with Sona.... thats what pissed me a lot during this track... Angry  ab tho usse chotkaara milgaya.... Ishaan is back....Embarrassed  my luvuuu.... Embarrassed my sweetu...Embarrassed

Yaaaaa thats the point i agree toooo...........I mean y they changed his character from bholu to bhalu(bear).......It seems he was in love W*H SonaLOL...............And yes he is bak from bhalu to bholu.....And that too in matter of two daysLOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Sonali has been like this horrible virus,Dead jo utar ne ka naam hi nahi le raha and no matter how good her intentions were, her actions were not!!! I still can't stand that gilr!! AngryUFFF.....YEH KAB JAYEGI???

iViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Sonali has been like this horrible virus,Dead jo utar ne ka naam hi nahi le raha and no matter how good her intentions were, her actions were not!!! I still can't stand that gilr!! AngryUFFF.....YEH KAB JAYEGI???

Maybe Girl who played that character was not good enoughBig smile
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

I think you're right because I actually liked the OBS Shonali. She had a lot more integrity to her whereas this one is just irritating.
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

I think you're right because I actually liked the OBS Shonali. She had a lot more integrity to her whereas this one is just irritating.

Yaaaaaa She needs to take acting lessons from RagipieLOL

Go to top