Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,,

As there wasnt't much of Sushaan romance to discuss in today episode,i just thought of something which which will make every1 happy . As we all know Maybe today' s Goona be last time when we will able to see our beloved SONALI πŸ˜†...... So lets start celebrating Sona's Bidaai(farewell)and talk about her only(good points or bad points)πŸ₯³

Do comment Guys..........................................😊
       I think tomorrow's epi. must be her last ..... but day after tomorrow is my final ans. V'll definately see Sonali leave after wed. epi. πŸ˜²  πŸ˜΅
       I believe party is already started and almost about to end...πŸ˜‰
       I am not going to miss her but i do want to see some loose ends tied up..... Before SR or HM starts I want Ishaan to wake up and see Sonali and give her piece off mind from all of us. I would really like to see someone wipe that smile off her face....😑
      Usually I'm not πŸ˜ˆ but Sonali brings out the worst in me...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by netri

I think tomorrow's epi. must be her last ..... but day after tomorrow is my final ans. V'll definately see Sonali leave after wed. epi. πŸ˜²  πŸ˜΅
       I believe party is already started and almost about to end...πŸ˜‰
       I am not going to miss her but i do want to see some loose ends tied up..... Before SR or HM starts I want Ishaan to wake up and see Sonali and give her piece off mind from all of us. I would really like to see someone wipe that smile off her face....😑
      Usually I'm not πŸ˜ˆ but Sonali brings out the worst in me...πŸ˜†

Yaaaaaa agree wid u..............As far i understand from ur post (About loose points)They really need to show that Ishaan was also wrong in doing all this chipkana stuff wid Sonali πŸ˜‘
but didnt they show in the precap when suhana heard part of talk about bringin her and ishan together, that she went mad at sonali and everybody present there? will sonali leave so early? and will suhana coem back to normal with our bholu ? someone please tell me....😭
Originally posted by ritugupta

but didnt they show in the precap when suhana heard part of talk about bringin her and ishan together, that she went mad at sonali and everybody present there? will sonali leave so early? and will suhana coem back to normal with our bholu ? someone please tell me....😭

Dont worry she will leave maybe today or atleast by wednesday...........And yes Suhana will be normal and will fall for Ishaan completely πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ritugupta

really?? oh cool😊

YEPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
I liked to c Sonlai on screen eventhough I have an opinion that her acting could be more easy. She looks young, beautiful and sweet. Sometimes it may because I desired such a track (in OBS itself) of introducing a girl with whom Ishaan keeps intimacy, at that time Suhana/Lolita was insulting Ishaan, not giving respect and care and telling 'he is not smart, handsome, not known to love/protect' etc. Otherwise the SGP/OBS team would have to bring some tragic situation like anyone's (Sushaan's) illness or accident or missing or something like that to unite them. I really hate such regular track... So for me, this track was interesting - both in OBS and SGP. :)
I just want our Sushaan happy for ever... 😍😍😍😍😍
I am happy that finally....yes...finally it is getting over.. Ishaan's Sona fever.... uff....πŸ˜”
Originally posted by crysind

I just want our Sushaan happy for ever... 😍
I am happy that finally....yes...finally it is getting over.. Ishaan's Sona fever.... uff....πŸ˜”

Waisa........Some people will kill me for this but i actually quite like the jealousy track excluding Sona......I love the fact how Suhana was possessed for Ishaan and dont want him see with anyone else except her😳
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Waisa........Some people will kill me for this but i actually quite like the jealousy track excluding Sona......I love the fact how Suhana was possessed for Ishaan and dont want him see with anyone else except her😳

In some sense yes, it was quite interesting.... getting possessiveness n all... but i just hated the way they changed the character of Ishaan when he was with Sona.... thats what pissed me a lot during this track... πŸ˜‘  ab tho usse chotkaara milgaya.... Ishaan is back....😳  my luvuuu.... πŸ˜³ my sweetu...😳